They were the good guys, weren't they. Fuck

They were the good guys, weren't they. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY
i.4cdn.org/f/Daily Dose.swf
m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/9537632/STAR WARS - DESPECIALIZED EDITION REMASTERED v2.5 MKV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blew up entire planets to maintain rule through terror
>highest goal is merely the continuation of Sheev's power
>good guys

You don't need to be quite that edgy you know.

highest goal was uniting the galaxy under sheev. fuck u BTFO

The galaxy was already unified under the Republic, unless you count the clone wars which Sheev instigated in the first place.

Not good, but sought peace throughout the galaxy and were involved with the Yu'zong Vong or whatever they were when they invaded iirc.

Rebels just didn't want to see that happen.

Yes and no

While The empire was the least corrupt form of government galaxy has ever had The only reason the rebellion gained traction is because palpatine needed his super weapon and a taxes the shit out of the civilians of the galaxy for it

But blowing up Alderon, a very highly respected planet throughout the galaxy, and committing multiple successful genocides like the one on Geonosis didn't help either

Not to mention that there was no back up plan should the empower be killed to keep the empire alive

It's all based on perspective, while the rebels may have killed a few million on the 1st and 2nd Death Star the empire had Much greater death tolls

>blow up whole planets

The empire were democrats and rhinos this whole time?!?!?!?!

>galaxy was already unified under the Republic
Yes it was, but it was a dying institution, they didn't react to a separatist group blocking a member planet, bureaucracy fucked up the republic.
Only 1 planet, and they thought it was a planet under rebel control.

There rebelion and terror. They used power to try to crush the rebellion. Like the ww2 germans: Rebel and they offed not 1:1 ratio, but closer to 10 foreign civ per one killed german.

They were the Jews. Just look at Emperor Soros.

I can't take any more death stars

Actually, the emperor had hundreds of clones of himself that he force ghost possessed in succession each time he died. The New Republic had to hunt them all down and destroy them pre-emptively to stop him.

Also, Grand Admiral Thrawn convinced everyone that he was dead and non existent simultaneously and then reunited the empire and kept fighting while the emperor was figuring out his bullshit force ghost clone possession thing.

Or, at least that's what happened in the original cannon. New movies right and fucked that up. At least they brought Thrawn into the new cannon through some other media.

It was self defense, Alderaan shot first.

Sometimes you must get rid of the old to build new things. A few diverse planets to achieve a united galaxy under one strong leader is a small price to pay. If you don't understand this yet you are a child

the old canon was p autism desu

The funny thing is that Emps gave the commander permission to blow up a planet, but he didn't know he'd pick Alderaan. That commander fucked the entire Empire by doing that because it drove people to join the rebels.

Also in original canon a lot of the stuff the Empire was doing was to build up military for a coming invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong. That's why Emps wanted super weapons, to fight off the YV.

Nope. Neither are good or evil, they are just balances if the same univswral forces of chaos and order expressed through either idealogy at whenever time the force feels necessary.

>Muh duality

The empire is trying to build up it's central force to keep out massive fucking space pirates that would destroy the whole galaxy. Look up what the the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion was.

Arguably, had the death star not been promptly blown up, nobody would have joined the rebellion. The stupid thing has such a ridiculous weak spot that it made it seem like the Rebels had a shot when they blew up the thing that destroyed a planet.

>Yuuzhan Vong Invasion
not canon and im happy it isn't canon. expanded universe was so autistic man

The "weak spot" was a fucking vent system or some shit that required someone to shoot a shot, for it to curve, and go directly strait for a solid like 3-4 secounds

>Actually, the emperor had hundreds of clones of himself that he force ghost possessed in succession each time he died. The New Republic had to hunt them all down and destroy them pre-emptively to stop him.
Sounds a bit like the Jewish "Amalek" myth where they're trying to commit genocide to wipe out the royal line of their enemies. It's why Jews have such a hateboner for Germans and other descendants of the "tainted" line.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard

The old canon is bullshit, it's all bad fanfiction

Yes!

>old canon

Kill yourself. Much like the midichlorions spawned Anakin, the forces of pure autism spawned the expanded universe

Yeah, and a bunch of fucking backwoods left-wing terrorists figured this out and flew their shitty as fuck commercial grade aircraft into this thing and 360 no-scoped it.

Had that not happened, the empire would have grown exponentially stronger and BTFO the rebel scum.

That picture never fails to bring a smile to my face.

This.
The Yuuzhan Vong took HALF the GALAXY. It got so bad, the New Republic and Imperial Remnant ALLIED to stop them.

Vong weapons.
>A living sword/whip that can spit acid and duel light sabers
>swarms of explosive/sharp RAPE HORNETS think Japanese Hornets on steroids, raised on pain and hatred.
>Vong fighters. Symbiotically bound living ships called coral skippers. Direct nerve connection means they can react as fast ad precog Jedi.
>Bio armor that can take heavy blaster fire and walk it off. Han shot one Vong MULTIPLE times and he bitch slapped him for it.
>WORLD SHIPS.
>LIFE STARS! LIVING SHIPS THE SIZE A PLANETS THAT ARE DEATH NURSERY'S.

In Rogue One, you find that a rebel scientist was the head scientist designing the Death Star and put the weak spot there on purpose.

OTHER PEOPLE ENJOYING SOMETHING? NOT ON MY WATCH! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL YOURSELF.

the EU is so much fanfiction that it isn't funny, at least the Old Republic is fun.

And they had been observing the galaxy from the time of the formation of the Empire, and knew they couldn't attack. It was the Rebellion causing division that let the Yuuzhan Vong know they could win.

In other franchises this happens all the time with lost planets, it's acceptable.

>le epic expanded universe where everything was indescribably powerful

>you like Ep I, II, and III.
>You like VII.

#BLM
#RebelLivesMatter
>First post HUGE FAGGOT we will horrible anal cancer upon until his ass rots & melts.

>eternal jew
>good guys

V>VI>IV>III>VII>I>II

>
thats not canon

No they literally genocided the Jedi and destroyed planets.

absurd ranking. the originals are shit. try watching them now. absolute garabge. V is so overrated. the lightsaber battles? a fucking joke.

III >VII > VIII > II > V > VI > IV > 1

>the lightsaber battles? a fucking joke
This is how I know you're trolling

Palpatine did nothing wrong, he was both the literary and the moral protagonist of the prequel trilogy.

>Turns a dying, corrupt, immoral Republic into a powerful galactic Empire with a hierarchy that ceased to be built upon an impotent bureaucracy
>Justifiably purges the child-brainwashing cult-like militant religious fanatics from the inner circle of the galactic government, having showed immense leniency up until they drew first blood in a (failed) coup-turned assassination attempt against a democratically elected leader in their vain effort to secure their jealous stranglehold on the politics of the Republic, and to secure their unjustified denominational hegemony on the force as a whole
>Coordinates and then destroys the powerful (((banking clans))) and corrupt (((trade federations))) that had preyed on entire planets, like his own homeworld of Naboo, with next to no resistance from the Republic that came before him
>Transforms Coruscant from a wartorn planet with a visible crime and drug epidemic into the secure heart of the Imperial galaxy
>Restores order to the galaxy/makes the galaxy great again
>Promotes a largely non-dogmatic view of the force, instead of the psychologically oppressive and aggressively closed-minded view of the Jedi
>Promotes the ideas of love and family (supporting Anakin and Padme’s right to be together, to have children) over the Jedi doctrines of total chastity and emotional repression
>Raises and acts as a father figure to a deeply troubled young Jedi for many years, only for said Jedi to be ambushed, horrifically burned, and forever maimed at the hands of a Jedi master for the apparent crime of being an apostate to the Jedi Order
>Eventually assassinated in a plot by fugitive Jedi masters, and the galaxy is once again plunged right back into the darkness and unforgiving chaos that he’d spent his life and rule keeping at bay

whats wrong with genocide goyim

>the originals are shit.
Typical leaf poster.

The lightsaber battles in IV? IV? VI? They are A JOKE

The Jedi dindu nuffin.

they were great in the 70s

try watching them now

hard mode: ORIGINAL version. NOT remastered

Just like how Nazi Germany's top nuclear scientist said he only pretended to try inventing the atom bomb.

You understand the nonsense you're talking about has nothing to do with star wars right

this is some guys writing some stuff about aliens

Hate to say it but, they were the baddies.

YOU DON"T KNOW HOW FUCKING BAD I WANT TO WATCH THE ORIGINAL! ALL I CAN FIND IS THE REMASTERED GARBAGE!

Objectively they were. The Emperor just wanted to bring order and stability to a decaying and fractured galaxy as it was under the Republic. The rebels were clearly not the good guys and were basically just terrorists who likely caused the deaths of untold trillions in the chaos and civil war they brought through the downfall of the empire.

It would have worked too if the first Death Star had survived. There would have been no more rebellion and no more planets would have to be destroyed. Look up the Pax Romana, the centuries of peace ushered in by the Roman Empire before it eventually began to decay.

>Anakin dindu nuffin

He murdered children as part of his inititiation process like Breviek. I'm pro Sith, but yeah, Anakin still murdered children. Plus he was an autistic fuckwit who didn't deserve that sweet Jewish pussy.

I watched episode V last week. Still easily the best.

I know you're b8ing, but the storytelling is what matters.

And one barely inhabited planet at that. Alderaan only had 2 billion people

Holy shit, this is some nice propaganda. Will be saving this.

forget about emus Aussies are getting fucked by Canadians in the great shitposting war

Edgy.
They're comic book-tier villains, the writers made no attempt in making them likeable or justifiably bad.

pff here u go

youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY

every day i feel like im living on Hoth

But he was secretly in charge of the banking clans and trade federations.

i.4cdn.org/f/Daily Dose.swf

His excuse in the movie was "If it's not me, the Empire will have someone else make the Death Star. At least if I do it, I can put in a weakness"

>VIII
Hold your horses, Disney hasn't fucked that one up yet.

whats with the red muslims

you are

I don't really know enough about the plot of Star Wars to judge if they were the good guys but their aesthetic is definitely fashy and dank

It's a laser cannon.

Kek that's the Imperial bodyguards.

>The galaxy was already unified under the Republic

from my point of view the Jedi are evil!

Look for the Despecialized version.

m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/9537632/STAR WARS - DESPECIALIZED EDITION REMASTERED v2.5 MKV

They wanted to protect the galaxy from intergalactic warfare in the books but you wouldn't know that because you're a faggot.

>in the books
Expanded Universe is the most autistic variety of fanfiction, and it's a good thing it's no longer canon.

>The rebellion will never have officer uniforms as fashy as Krennic

Why even bother to live?

then u truly are lost

They are the ICON of the Star Wars Franchise, no matter how DIsney Markets it.

i meant RG although I would probably rank it better than VII

III is still the best tho

so fucking underrated that movie is

I watched IV last night, it was pretty fun.

You have to appreciate it in the context that it was made in - what they were able to do with 40 year old technology , not try to compare it to things made today.

I don't think they were evil. Just a largely outdated branch that was obsolete but wouldn't admit it. They were like the samurai in the 19th century.

You're a millennial retard

things get better over time. it is the way of the world

except for me. i get worse over time

Deep down you know I'm right

In the extended universe, basically all of the Empire's superpowers were made to combat the impending Yu Zong Vong invasion. So yeah, kinda.

the whole yu chong wang spectacle i found it absurd the moment i read it years ago

This has already been addressed here:
No further mention of your absurd fanfiction is needed and it's certainly not wanted.

star wars is retarded tier sci fi.
(it's not even sci-fi, it's more a marlketing ploy to sell toys than a story)
pick up a book.

I always liked to think that the whole "Power of the Dark Side" shit was just the Emperor Larping it up in private. He didn't gain power or build the empire by being a Sith, he did all that by politics and cunning.

Because what do you do after becoming the supreme overlord of a massive empire? You start referring to yourself as the Dark Lord and ham it up, cackling to yourself in a dark room and a hood while you watch your minions on a giant fucking screen. That's what I'd do.

The reason no fans like the prequel lightsaber battles is because it's all choreographed. If you watch them closely they purposely miss or dodge, missing completely good times to attack.

The originals the lightsaber battles are a display of emotion. It showed the tension between obi wan and Vader, it showed Luke losing his cool. Also Lucas back then said the sabers were supposed to be hard to hold and expelled tons of energy when hitting objects or each other so required two hands on them nearly at all times.

idk about that. I'd prefer to watch IV over TFA. Certainly they get better visually, but that's like complimenting someone in an automobile for winning a race against someone riding a horse.

thats what i do now and i dont even have an empire

I'm sure I read more books than you Paolo, doesn't mean I can't enjoy a science fantasy cultural phenomenon.

i would but you would probably steal it

They go through great pains, especially in the soft reboot, to show you they are bad dudes.

do they even have books in brozil

1. Full of fags. Sometimes you need exterminatus.
There was no word about the Empire being a white supremacist organization until he died. Coincidence?

jedis truly are the cucks

no arguments, straight to ad hominem.
stay classy star wars demographic.

No. Darth siddeous represents the Jew and its evil ways.