Why is a molecule that is naturally produced by the human body made a schedule 1 and class A drug?

Why is a molecule that is naturally produced by the human body made a schedule 1 and class A drug?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries
youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because jews

but why doesn't Sup Forums care?

cuz that shits crazy. i wanna try it

You try it every time you dream at night.

The dark web will always be your friend though. My experience was very cryptic and incredible \(=^-^=)/

Because there is a difference between

you know what i mean. i read stories about people saying the went to different worlds and shit. sounds so awesome

Its theorized that it's produced in the body not proven, this is Dr. Rick strassmans theory

No seriously. During REM sleep, you produce higher levels of DMT than usual. Would totally recommend though. It is the literal red pill.

It exists within the body and this has been proven outside of Strassmans work. It was also found that higher levels of dimethyltryptamine is produced will the subject is dreaming.

Strassman only hypothesized that we produced higher levels during a near death experience

Like a 10hr hard acid trip condensed into a super intense 15 minutes extreme open and close eye visuals and an at peace type one with the world feel. Of course I was afraid to get blasted and didn't experience machine elves or anything like that. Most memorable part was I looked at a brick column and only saw its geometric out like in a neon red lines and the rest is to hard to explain.....it happened 6 yrs ago and I cannot fully put into words what happened

You basically watch the inner workings of your mind and how your brain processes everything; it's like watching reality displayed in assembly language

it's not too different from dreaming, basically because that's what makes us dream in the first place but the quantities we release are much smaller than quantities you usually ingest to trip balls

to anyone who tries it, don't give in to astonishment

If you only go here for lectures, you will complete life

Because it's a drug?

Is it true that a lot of people encounter the same creatures or beings during their dmt trips?

Alpha bay market is breddy gud store. Look up abLoneLSD for absolute top tier acid... That's what I've heard at least ;)
You can probably find DMT in AlphaBay, but I highly, HIGHLY recommend you try something "softer" than fucking DMT, DMT is for experienced psyconauts, try one 100ug tab of acid, in a nice place. Also look up psyched substance in youtube

Desu this shit is crazy, and yes it's illegal because if the populous gets woke the government has a problem

"breakthrough" experiences most always have an encounter with another entity or several of them.

regardless if it's true or false, it's something we all produce naturally and with extreme levels, it gives us a "heaven" experience

If your body produces it naturally, why do you need to buy any?

Shouldn't you be good to go?

we are all felons then, producing a controlled substance.
It's VERY easy to make. REALLY. If you sell a tenth of it costs are covered.
It's a redpill kinda farther than some people here are willing to take. Some people might say its some bluepilled hippy shit but if you are afraid to try a blue pill you ain't red pilled. Try it. Everyone. Not being hippyish here but that shit is soulful. It isn't like some punk mushroom/acid shit. You're fine in 20ish minutes and it isn't like you're gonna jump out of a window like on salvia. TRY IT Sup Forums!
don't be a poosi

Because of the effect it causes?

Yes senpai they are called elves, you should look up terrance mckennas he talks a lot of hippie nonsense but his experience stories are crazy

Maybe. I don't personally believe on the whole "transported to a different dimension" meme behind DMT, but then again, who knows, when you take DMT you open your subconscious completely, you can see the inner workings of the mind. Scientists to this day cannot pinpoint where the mind or the subconscious is located in the brain. Who knows what are the laws of physics applied to cognitive functions, maybe Elon Musk is right and we live in an analog virtual reality and when we look into the consciousness we are looking at analog "lines of code"

because it's really hard to have an experience with high levels of DMT naturally unless you're having consistent lucid dreams

apparently meditation works

Blue-pilled conformist detected

Taking drugs for a high is absolutely degenerate.

It's illegal because degeneracy hurts society.

Deluded non-conformist detected.

I fucking hate this meme.
No, weed/lsd/DMT are not illegal because DEY MAKE U WOKE MENG, DA MAN WANTS YOU TO BE A SHEEP. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

it's illegal because it makes church-going soccer grandma's uncomfortable and can be associated to bad drugs like heroine or coke because the same people selling those usually sell Molly or acid

yeah im not gonna do it now lol. Its on my bucket list tho

So we should renounce modern medicine? USA consumes more legal opiods than any other country opiods are known to be addictive why are they legal?

Look up Astral projection. I've never tried it but it sounds like what you described

>It's illegal because degeneracy hurts society.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAGAJAJAHDYEHVVSGAIAHZGHCBDUGADIFNHX

>opiods are known to be addictive why are they legal?
Reread what I said.

If you're taking the drugs so that you can heal, it's different than taking drugs to get high. Medicine is the application of the former.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAGAJAJAHDYEHVVSGAIAHZGHCBDUGADIFNHX

t. drug addled retard

Yes it's all a coincidence they were banned when the protests for Vietnam war started, suddenly they were a problem to church goers not for the last 200 years It was legal

Because it has bigger fish to fry, like firing Yvette Felarca

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

Psychedelics are the final pill. The argent pill. The color that is whiter than white.

They worry about what would happen if we all started to wake up.

literally because the earth is flat

What?? Are you saying that these drugs are banned simply because they make people see war is bad?

user, I understand the concept of degeneracy, and know the dangers of uncontrolled drug use, but I have done about 5 trips this year and I can honestly say I have grown up more as a human bean this year alone than I have done in the last 10. I feel more in control of my mental state and emotions than before, I know why I feel the way I feel thanks to the introspective nature of LSD

also bad trips are best trips.

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP

>simply because they make people see war is bad?

simply because it makes people see, taking shrooms is like cleaning off your 3rd eye, and watching tv is like painting it with black house paint

Caffeine gets you high if you support peoples right to bear arms you should support there right to put whatever they want in there body the government should tax it use the money on education

Because psychoactive chemicals can cause radically different effects from person to person. It truly depends on the chemical composition of your nervous system. The same drug that causes one person to relax and feel "in tune" can cause another person to become unhinged. The nervous system is really interesting to read about; and if you're interested in how certain chemicals effect it; it's definitely worth reading up on.

otherwise, tl;dr
fpbp

I like you. If ever you need plumbing done, if ever, don't hesitate to ask.

Oh wow, I bet it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that nasty smelly hippies were smoking weed and stinking up cities all over the country whit their irresponsible use of drugs. Boomers fucking ruin everything.

I bet if communist Jews didn't infiltrate academia during the 50s-70s there would be no ban on any low tier drugs like weed / lsd because they would not have been a problem to begin with. Cough syrup wasn't a problem until retarded middle schoolers started abusing it during the 00s

>also bad trips are best trips.
This is what you should interpret when they try to scare you of bad trips

Then the law sounds completely justified to me.

What? Dude, good trips are fucking shit, if I want a good trip I'd take Molly or smoke weed. Good trips are like watching a good cartoon, yeah it's nice, great animation and stuff, but you don't learn anything. I've learnt the most about myself and human behavior through horrible trips. Or maybe I've only had average trips with nice colors and I haven't had a human connection on acid yet

Do you blame alcohol for the alcoholics or them as people, alcohol still has a socially acceptable image to it even though alcoholism destroys countless families blame the people not the drug, the bad image of 'drugs' is mainly because of wide spread TV campaigns and scare tactics

Bet you also supported Hillary ya fucking spastic

>right to put whatever they want in there body the government should tax it use the money on education

The ban isn't on putting it in your body. The ban is on possession. There's no such right that you can own whatever you want.

I don't know whether it should be legal or illegal; but society is fine with it being illegal. No reason to change the law.

WHY
DON'T
YOU
!?

Well that's a nice story, but my principle stands. I'm not saying that drugs can't be used to learn things, many can. But honestly I'm skeptical about whether you're fooling yourself.

I agree the trips where the room turns red and shit starts to melt have taught me the most compared to some fuck fest with molly

Alcohol is different, weed and LSD have not been part of western culture for millenia. It's attached to humanity, there were people drinking wine in Egypt 3,000 years ago

try disassociatives MY FRIEND

You don't even know what DMT is and what is does as a neurotransmitter, so what's the point in even posting?

Check these ones

>I bet if communist Jews didn't infiltrate academia during the 50s-70s
Where did you get this from? Did you read this online or something? Or did you make this up just now?

Wut?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries
Islam and Christianity destroyed our connection with the self, every ancient religion advocated psychedelics one way or the other as a means of being closer to God

>You don't even know what DMT is and what is does as a neurotransmitter, so what's the point in even posting?

Ahh so everyone else in the thread is a scientist hm?

I guess you must be very educated on the subject.

Like how mentally ill transexuals tell me about how they have a female brain in there heads so it's ok to chop off their dick.

The creation of alcohol is where our degenerate civilization comes from. Or perhaps you think agricultural societies began with food in mind?

Mate, your post was more varied than a fucking lgbt parade

Here, not like yer gonna know what you're talking about though :^)

Kek, I had a bad trip on DAK 10/16/2016 DAY ASSANGE KILLED. and watched this video youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ went down hill after that. I thought martial law was declared and that it was literally happening, every Jeep looked like a HUMVEE and every SUV looked like an undercover GMC FBI van or SUV. So spooky, taught me to respect LSD lel, also to prepare better for the happening, I didn't know how unprepared I was

What is that, pls explain, sounds like a bad time.

Yes, but that stopped being part of the normal average culture after the fall of Rome. The only people tripping on stuff were shamans from Mexico / Indians or high priests in the church. Meanwhile the normal pleb got drunk off his ass every day at the local pub

>bullshit
Hits return
>bullshit
Hits return
>bullshit
Hits return
>bullshit
Hits return

The scientific reasons for making a substance schedule 1 are
>It should have no medical value (We have had literally no research on psychedelic to deny any medical value as a matter of fact the initial test for using Lsd for alcohol addiction were very promising)
>it should cause deaths with overdose (can't happen with dmt)
Should it still be illegal?

SWIM has also experienced DMT. Similar, but it made SWIM almost like in a sleep state. SWIM did it in a dark room. SWIM highly recommends to be in a dark room. Alone. Its not as scary as people think it's going to be.

The fact that you can't follow what I said reflects more on you than me.

I agree, but back then people did not know the concept of hygiene or clean water, this is why plagues happened. They would drink random water, get insane diarrhea and die, meanwhile Will at the pub exclusively drinks watered down beer and hardly ever gets sick (alcohol disinfect s the water) alcohol is one of the few tools that allowed humans to have huge empires and civilizations/cities.

As arrogant as we all are, I'd very much enjoy a grouped chat with people like you

Find yourself a toilet and go away

baited for this exact response

the fact that you couldn't tell that I was baiting for your exact response really says a lot btw

Uhh, dude... DMT is still dangerous. I fucking dare you to smoke DMT for two months, every single day. You will be a husk with no emotions by the end of the bet. Your brain will be so utterly destroyed from the emotional attacks that you will not be able to discern reality from hallucinations, I've seen people post spooky stories about it in /420chan/

Everything with moderation

>Should it still be illegal?
Like I said, I don't know whether it should be illegal.

To me, it depends on how addictive and how disruptive it would be to society.

I support any medical applications. I think my position is clear.

holy fuck stop posting this shit in every single thread. School board already ruled that unless she is charged with a crime they aint doing shit.

Why would I try to analyze the mind of a retard?

because degenerates get high instead of being productive

There are many things the body naturally produces that shouldn't be sold willy-nilly.

I was making the scientific point, and you can't possibly think someone would smoke dmt every day I would say 3 times a year is a heavy user

Both LSD and DMT are absolutely not addictive. I have had 10 tabs of acid laying around in my house for months, I just keep them there for the right occasion (party, friends over) if it were addictive or habitual like coke or weed It would be gone the second day.

It's not really for everyone, if you teach the "dangers", actually a better word is consequences, to people most will turn away, it would not really disrupt society, I mean look at Amsterdam or Portugal, those are legal there and they are still the same countries

There are lots of medical applications for people with PTSD and therapeutic treatments.

Mate, get tae fuck, who gives a fuck if you respond?

Yer actually keeping a tab on this thread like someone is gonnae agree with you.

Pal, Kek doesn't side wie you, just drap it mate

Kek

Do you have evidence of this? Or are you just making shit up? Either way, pretty pathetic that your only argument is "if you do X in excess you will damage yourself". That applies to many things.

Lsd and dmt both are less addictive that sugar, and no its not a hippie meme I have studied the Chart as part of my course
It would be 'disruptive' as per say but not like heroine the number of hippies will rise but so will the number of people like aldous Huxley, hunter s Thompson and Steve Jobs (PBUH)

>he comes to Sup Forums so people will agree with him.

I'm just having fun with you, friendo.

Pic related
Kek

Stop eating healthy food! It's bad for you!!

Stop exercising! it's bad for your health!

Stop meditating!! It's just sitting down and doing nothing?!??!

Stop doing things that benefit your life!!! It's such a waste of time!

Its found in the pineal gland of all old world primates. Also for some reason in coral,sea sponges and the" dream fish" of the south pacific.And its close cousin 5-hydroxy tryptamine also called serotonin is the
'high" that we are all on whenever we are awake.Normal human waking awareness is a state of tryptamine high.
Trytamines are the God molecule.

'

I am scared of posting personal information on the interwebs desu, kek
In all seriousness if there is a way then definitely

What is this meme that agreement matters at all on Sup Forums??

The point of anonymous boards is so you can say things people don't agree with.

With the severe level of autism inhabiting this board, how the fuck do you expect anyone to distinguish seriousness from sarcasm?

well it wouldn't be fun if you could.

>do you have factual evidence on something that's illegal to study
Lel
I'm sure there is some stuff out there on erouid, but I have seen many stories of people melting their memories with their dreams (thinking memories are dreams and vice versa) after weeks of every-other-day use of DMT+shrooms+LSD+Ayawaska+random RCs.

>found in the pineal gland
Is there actual truth to this or is this just an Internet meme?

m8, are you tripping right now?

it was tested in rats and it was found there, nothing else shows so

guilty of this

>It would be 'disruptive' as per say but not like heroine the number of hippies will rise but so will the number of people like aldous Huxley, hunter s Thompson and Steve Jobs (PBUH)

Well I take you at your word, but I'm still agnostic on it.

Aside from meditation, all of things can cause damage, especially if done in excess. I guess we should all meditate all day to ensure we live life to the utmost of benfit though huh?

I'm not arguing that two people can't disagree, it's that you're getting mad as fuck over other people doing drugs and acting retarded.
Also, it's just Bants, calm down

Kek ain't with you