Legal half spic here. White nationalists...

Legal half spic here. White nationalists, I just wanna say to you all if you ever become the dominant political force in America and deport all us minorities, I just ask you owe me one justice before I leave...

Please make sure to video tape when you round up all the ones who thought they were safe. I want something to laugh at while joining a cartel in Mexico

Remember this one request I have of you all. I wish you a happy new year and political misfortune.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deal, but you need to provide Liveleak fodder of the same "safe ones" after we send 'em back.

Please send those fuckers back Id like a word with them wanna-be Americans

Speaking of cartels, I just spent midnight flinching because some faggot next door was shooting at the sky or whatever with a machine gun

You look heavy.

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS - A FOOTHOLD HAS BEEN GAINED ON /sci/ ALREADY!

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST - FIRST WE TAKE /sci/ - THEN THE WORLD - THEN WE SECURE A FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN

Why would we waste the time, money, and resources deporting you when we could just as easily stab you and set your corpse on fire?

>half spic
>White nationalist

You fucks arent understanding op's post, the whale in the picture is one of those mexicans that think they are safe from being deported

samefagging buttblasted third worlder detected

If she's here legally she is safe from being deported. The illegals aren't. How hard is that to understand?

nope

This is bait.

This bitch is a known Trump supporter/based chica on twatter.

Sup Irma. You retweet yourself recently?

Yeah, People will quit being racist towards you once you're legal... foh

Check IDs you dumb nigger

Yeah right. You want to deport them all

here's another one. she's even got Sanskrit in her name and thinks she'll be ok lel

do you stupid beaners think we don't know what a proxy or a vpn is?

All samefag OP

Sup Forums isn't a racist board, only a patriotic board

lol it's so obvious. op is a retarded subhuman spic.

Wrong but ok. Ill literally take a shit on a White Nationalist and break his jaw

Im sorry didnt know it was possible for mexicans to think alike and hate the low class that borderhops and makes us look bad

lol okay tough guy, I'm not a white nationalist, but whatever.

>A

>implying your shitty cartel of spics and ak-47s could defeat a White Nationalist's army
nice meme

Oh God please please don't forget this one (sorry black ppl)

>beheadings
>failed state
>corruption
>shit infrastructure

yup. strawberry pickers and lawn mowers are making your country look bad. did you know 70% of the people who voted in the presidential election want to provide legal status to the illegals in this country without a criminal record?

We're pretty racist by today's definition of the term, but almost nobody here will hate someone because of their race.

We just know that certain groups have certain tendencies, like blacks with crime. And as an outgrowth, it's best if race-mixing be kept to an absolute minimum. If there are separate white and black ethnostates, and they somehow evolve the same values and intelligence, then there wouldn't be a problem in integrating besides aesthetics. But that isn't the case, so it somehow makes us hateful bigots to suggest separation of groups.

So true.

99% of what happens here is ironic blanket silliness wrapped in a cloak or truth.

Most of us don't have anything against people of other races/cultures who WANT to live properly and do right by others while keeping to themselves. Mostly, it's just the sad reality that non-whites have a much higher percentage of human filth to sift through to find the good ones, and it makes us skeptical and we filter out the good by making sure to alienate the bad ones right out the gate.

If you can hang with us (figuratively), then you're probably good people and we are fine with you. If you can't, then fuck off.

you're a redditor who doesn't know what samefagging is. Opinion discarded.

Yall are just some butthurt shitlibs from reddit or leftypol mad and triggered that there are actually minorities out there who left the Democrat and plantation support Trump.

Maybe if we trigger you some more you'll start screaming COON and UNCLE TOM.

Hivemind?
But yes, this. Unfortunately, this viewpoint won't be accepted by the vast majority of people. Especially the non-whites, who are constantly indoctrinated and babied by the left into taking personal offense at criticisms of a group.

>I wish you a happy new year and political misfortune.

Dude, not cool, you are our main ally, we finish what you start, we always do. Like look, one of yours started RaHoWa.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

Bluepill is strong within you

>tfw no colombian gf to impregnate
feels bad, man.

>not voting democrat is bluepilled

lol so you're mad because they love America and not your shitty country?

Im just trying to save them from getting reality checked at Trumps Mexican Concentration Camps

>Hysterical beaner
But seriously, you belong in a concentration camp.

Only googles, skypes, sandniggers and commies are problems. The rest can stay.

This makes me hopeful- I knew a black man like that at work and he even became my boss. We even had plans to go out and vote Trump together. MAGA gentlemen, we need people of every skin color to fulfill their genetic destiny. The millennial generation could do with some more Malcolm X types.

Trump has nothing to do with nationalism, he's just deporting you criminal scum.

(((skypes)))

> Pol isn't a racist board

Newfag detected.

Where were you when every second thread was about niggers and Jews.

We will allow you to stay, as long as you become father to the bbw-est of the bbws

fuck off cuck have fun getting your mommy gangraped by nig nogs too Lol