Greek farmer smashes through Syrian migrants tents with his tractor

>Why is he drilling on his own land? Doesn't he realize we're resting on it????

youtube.com/watch?v=yrIRai2ucTM

what a fucking asshole

paying denbts with good deeds

Looks like fun desu

countries who take immigrants should make deals with businesses and contractors to build work camps and housing, instead they do nothing and let this shit happen.

>Where we can go?
Anywhere but on the man's livehood?

fuck off

What is "crazy" is that these people who are trespassing on this mans land which he needs to do his job aren't removed.

When are there going to be revolutions and coups in western nations, governments obviously don't give a flying fuck about their own people and instead want to import voters to keep themselves in.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

that faggot had a minimarket also
sold all his inventory 500% more expensive
asked for rent for the tents
asked goverment money for the tents
got a no
he is an idiotic asshole and I hope he has no children

Kys Athenscuck, or us Epirotes will beat your ass

He probably cant see their brown skin from the brown dirt

No wonder your country is fucked.

You think virtue signalling is more important than continuing to exist.

Damn, and here I thought the Ottomans were forced out of Greece long ago

>he didn't mow over the tents

What a cuck

faggot

SPIRIT OF SPARTANS
DEATH
AND
GLORY

I know right? He bought the land and pays taxes for it and these sand niggers think they can occupy his farm land that is his livelihood as a campground. They are ass holes indeed

sounds pretty based.

kill yourself.

So fresh. Give em hell, gyro bros.

Hey user, it's 2017 now.
Thought you should know.

μια μάντρα αρχίδια θα μου kλάσεις μαργιόλαkα ψευτοkαπετάνιε του πληkτρολογιου

I have no problem with all the refugees. 0.01% of them wanna stay here.
Sweden and Germany wants them. Can you justify treating families like shit for money?

They were forced out, but the mentality that the goverment and state is an alien force
that we should cheat is soooo fucking strong that caused all the shit you see.
90%+ tax evades systematically. Because fuck the state. And then we cry about hospitals not having shit, roads being shitty, etc etc

>can you justify treating families like shit for money?
Yes, if those families will sow the seeds of the downfall of your country and undermine your culture
Fuck em

>I have no problem with all the refugees. 0.01% of them wanna stay here.
>Sweden and Germany wants them. Can you justify treating families like shit for money?

It should be obvious by now they hate you and your kind, treat you with contempt and want to just take what you have - considering you to be "owing" them an existence.

How dumb do you have to be at this point to continue falling for every bit of emotional blackmail that comes your way. They know damn well it's that guy's livelihood they're undermining and they don't give a fuck because they don't care for his existence.

You shouldn't care for people that treat you like this.

They wouldn't even get out of the way so he could work, or offer to help him as thanks for sleeping there.

You help people like this and you're not humanitarian, you're a masochist.

Not even a single drift. When oh when will we see MULTI-ROW-DRIFTING?

I 'll tell you this.
After the collapse of the communist Albania a LOT
of them came over.
Because of them we had an economic growth (cheap labour)
Guess what, in my area, Crete, we didn't change shit.
They adapted to us. You know why?
We are not cucks. Oh, and good luck to whoever tries to change us.

>He doesn't care for their existence.
>They shouldn't care for people that treat them like this.

See what I did there?

Who threw the first stone?

Based refugee at the end. Knows that it's his land and he can do as he pleases. Move your tents.

>Who threw the first stone?

They did, obviously.
When they came into the country uninvited, entered his land uninvited, then didn't move when invited to.

Fairly simple concept.

WTF I like greeks now

See

Keep up the good work Mikinos

Suicide is an option.

You're an idiot. The first side to transgress was the refugees. They were loitering on the farmer's private property. It is his land and he is free to do as he likes. He owes the refugees nothing. Their existence means nothing to him, but he's not obligated to care about them. That's my argument against accepting refugees. Basically, just that we (developed countries) owe nothing to the poor countries. We aren't obligated to help them.