Brit/pol/ - No Brexit in 2017 Edition

>Sharia May: I will fight for Remainers in Europe
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/31/theresa-may-new-year-message-brexit

>Why it would be wise to call an early election
independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/general-election-2017-theresa-may-will-she-call-it-a7499156.html

>The media finally catches on - Voters are now divided based on cultural attitudes, not economics
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-voting-elections-labour-conservative-ukip-snip-labour-loser-a7502046.html

>Inside Britain's strictest school - It's succeeding, yet it's full of Pakis and niggers. Really makes you think
theguardian.com/education/2016/dec/30/no-excuses-inside-britains-strictest-school

>2017 - Year of the Milkman
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/lord-newby-bleak-predictions-for-2017-but-silver-lining-for-lib-dems-1-8309930

>PM defends disgusting kikes' land grabs, attacks USA for anti-Israel speech
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/theresa-may-rebukes-us-attack-israel/

>News from Rotherham - Nonces still run amok; the constituency that had 1,400+ children groomed by Pakistanis and ended up voting Labour even more than they did in 2010 has learned nothing
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

>From The Mouth Of Joe Owens: Winning Hearts & Minds
vimeo.com/197519134

>Corbyn to Theresa: "You're not Henry VIII"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/28/jeremy-corbyn-you-are-not-henry-viii-theresa-may-brexit-deal-commons-vote

>Why is Labour so worried about a crackdown on voter fraud?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/labour-worried-crackdown-voter-fraud/

>Tories lack the courage to acknowledge the scale of leaving the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/theresa-may-lacks-courage-admit-scale-brexit-warns-senior-civil/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GisCRxREDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOg0d5Wq4i0
youtube.com/watch?v=LesWfbkJJlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G9DPV4-lpbo
youtube.com/watch?v=72BrqGNvaT0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-tony-blair-house-of-commons-return-mp-labour-party-leader-a7500206.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSZNpdJUbzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v-5Ts_i164c
youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YKTD is a nonce

DO NOT SPEAK TO TRIP FAG
NO SPEAK DKNY 2017

>Corbyn to Theresa: "You're not Henry VIII"

I know this is brit/pol/, but if I may interject for a moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=GisCRxREDkY

better verison:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOg0d5Wq4i0

>Proto-degeneracy

To think that the slippery slope opened by this sort of music would lead in just a few generations to men chopping off their own cocks, fucking kids and identifying as animals.

What a world

It is sad, isn't it?

I love this music, but I don't love the eventual reality.

First sunrise of 2017

It's a strong argument in favour of totalitarianism that literally as soon as you start letting people take tiny liberties they run with it and end up happily jumping into the abyss in record time

And it's upside bloody down

Are you doing a handstand user?

>Brexit chaos as sunrises go upside-down in wake of historic referendum

It is difficult to argue with that, so I'm bumping with my favorite tune from them:
youtube.com/watch?v=LesWfbkJJlQ

>No Milk Today

Let's try flipping the pic and then uploading it

FACK

Ban phoneposters tbqh

I love you, YKTD!

I want to have white children with you!

>Let's try flipping the pic and then uploading it

>white
user, I...

>austria elected THIS

can y ear me noww mwonnn

>Tfw red, white and blue Brexit starts in 3 months

I'll fetch your ear horn, dear

>tfw Mummy May personally goes to arrest YKTD for noncing

My posts are just that good

youtube.com/watch?v=G9DPV4-lpbo

Just going to bump the thread with Partridge clips until more people are present
youtube.com/watch?v=72BrqGNvaT0

>people present
>at half eight on new year's morning

Dr No (Vocal Cords)

Jones the Bond, Double-oh-Lleven, Licence to Ki-ll

Leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness, horses running through council estates, toothless simpletons, people with eyebrows on their cheeks, badly tarmacced drives – in this country, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings, lots of rocks, and Beamish.

I need (you)'s or i will die, save me lads

Goyim Back Soft Brexit

>first real chat of 2017
>it's a heated debate about why only military veterans should be allowed citizenship.

(You)

Must take into consideration the inaccuracies of the polls. It does seem like most of the general public backs a Soft Brexit though, because "Hard Brexit" sounds scary.

I remember there was some advert on TV the other day and some pleb was saying in it how Hard Brexit would mean we'd break all contact with Europe and become North Korea. This wasn't some Blairite trying to scare people, this was just an average pleb off the streets. No idea why you're allowed to vote if you know fuck all about politics or economics.

Dunno if this has been shared already or not independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-tony-blair-house-of-commons-return-mp-labour-party-leader-a7500206.html

YKTD, how do you feel about female suffrage?

>since sovereign franchise is the ultimate in human authority, we insure that all who wield it accept the ultimate in social responsibility — we require each person who wishes to exert control over the state to wager his own life — and lose it, if need be to save the life of the state. The maximum responsibility a human can accept is thus equated to the ultimate authority a human can exert.

>Mr Reed has been a public critic of Mr Corbyn, describing himself light-heartedly as “Red Leader, Rebel Alliance” on Twitter.
I would say "gas the Blairites" but they're most likely immune to it as well as apocalyptic levels of radiation

I need to read that book a second time

Its 2017
Stop it

There is puke everywhere lads.

>While a judge should be benevolent in purpose; his awards should cause the criminal to suffer, else there is no punishment - and pain is the basic mechanism built into us by millions of years of evolution which safeguards us by warning when something threatens our survival. Why should society refuse to use such a highly perfected survival mechanism?

Where's this from

Quite possibly the most loaded poll in 2016

No comment, the genie is out of the bottle permanently on that so discussing it would just be academic by this point

If literal retards, niggers fresh off the boat, dolescum like myself and all sorts of ex-con filth get the vote just for breathing British air, surely you ought to extend that to female doctors, teachers, devoted mothers etc etc

I'm more interested in Morality Man's idea that extra votes should be given to people for having children, learning a trade, passing a certain age etc, but he's never really spoken about it much. He jokes on Twitter that the voting age should be raised to 60 and I'm sure he's half-serious

Kek

Starship Troopers

Starship Troopers

Minimum voting age should genuinely be 25.

It should be one year younger than my current age at all times.

*Raises paw*

Actually, brother, my mind's eye - my pineal, the anubis gland, you feel me man - was probably completely open when I was about 16 or so. No wonder The Man tries to keep us young people down, we see things... we see things like old people can't. They have their bigotry, and their prejudices, but we... we're like fresh people, you know what I mean man? We need to stop taking away young peoples' human right to vote for who they want to see leading the country.

>tfw lowering the voting age to 18 was a Monster Raving Loony Party policy and now there's serious talk of giving it to fucking sixteen year-olds

If you aren't willing to restrict the franchise to those who have proven they are able to place the welfare of the country above their own - irrespective of political leanings - then it ought to be limited from the individualistic outlook that """universal""" suffrage provides by yielding voting power to the foundation of society - the family. Each family should only have one vote - it is then forced to consider what is in its collective interest rather than each person's individual.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSZNpdJUbzQ

Reminder that a belief in God is the logical conclusion of physics - that He sits atop the hierarchy of causation is indisputable.

Red pill me on Snooper's Charter lads. How fucked are we?

>Minimum voting age should genuinely be 25.

Preferably for the 80% that can trace their heritage back to the last ice age only.

You know nothing about physics then

You were all ready being monitored - this just makes it legal for them to do so.

If you do not believe in egalitarianism you are officially classed as an extremist by the government and can be arrested at their leisure

No seriously, see this

#Corbynsurge in 2017

its dead lad. the euros killed it, for now.

How safe am I behind a vpn?

Made me chuckle.

Voting age is already 16 in Jockistan

They already have enough information to take you down and could bypass the VPN if they wanted to.

you're in the wrong place to ask that, ask eightchan

Not so fast protectionist

|\ | / |/
|/ | \ |\

BEDTIME YKTD

Hey shitbirds, I'm coming to the UK on an exchange with the Royal Navy. RAN PO Stoker here.

I'm headed to Portsmouth for 6 months.

Anything I should be aware of, lads? leaving in March. Are chicks gonna want to ride my cock because I'm an Aussie?

>Are chicks gonna want to ride my cock because I'm an Aussie?
No they'll expect you to serve them drinks at a walkabout

I find that offensive and xenophobic.

Facts aren't xenophobic.

Fuck you cunt I'd love to punch on with you if you hate Aussies

I don't hate Aussies, I just don't like them.

Hampshire is good.

I bet neither of you would be willing to bare knuckle box me.

London 1903
youtube.com/watch?v=v-5Ts_i164c

London 1927 & 2013 side by side
youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0

Not today lad

I'm not asleep

I was making this

>tfw your taxes are going to Blairs personal protection team.

Well its time for bed now

I don't want to go back to work

Dunno if I can be arsed going to church tbqhwy lads

Go if you enjoy being told you're evil for just being born

Humans are inherently evil.

just want a gf with lovely big jublies to suck on lads

If I wasn't lazy and untalented I'd make a NEET version where it's just a fat guy staring at a computer

The worst part is that that gif is a tongue-in-cheek, "LOL modern life! What are we like guys? MONDAYS AM I RIGHT SISTAAAS xD" manner rather than actually intending to be a serious critique of wageslavery

And they call NEETs boring and repetitive

Fuck off you fucking tramp

You'd fit right in