General redpill thread on the Jewish Question

Does r/the_donald even realize why Sup Forums hates Jews? I doubt it. They seem totally oblivious to the JQ, despite claiming to be redpilled. Let's change that. If we have to live with them, we might as well educate them and make them more useful.

Post everything you've got on Jews, Marxism, Cultural Marxism, ZOG etc and make a serious effort to convert these people to our cause. We need to make Sup Forums great again.

youtu.be/-pDtgWUtdUM

youtu.be/OkKJmPsV4Tc

youtu.be/wLTNBlt6Ubg

youtu.be/2LmXXxhTjD4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
garethjones.org/grain_truth/mtgt_index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=oTJKXRmJZ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=JmEFW7eF_54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAj99MxJEc
youtube.com/watch?v=wOJMbMWY-0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>solzhenitsyn

Yeah, what about him?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn

"Notable awards
Nobel Prize in Literature (1970)
Templeton Prize (1983)
Lomonosov Gold Medal (1998)
State Prize of the Russian Federation (2007)
International Botev Prize (2008)"

Fuck off, Jew.

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

I need to lurk more in the donald. Are they really blue pilled?

Yes. They love Jews, worship Milo and blame _everything_ on women.

They are ledditor lefties that have attached themselves to Trump because they were spooped by SJWs

>not a jew here

stop posting this one guy who looks like a mongol as a reliable source please.

>Huan-Li

shoo shoo yellow man

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>libtards think they know better than all the prominent cultures and societies throughout history because a movie taught them the Jews were persecuted for merely being Jewish

See:

Why don't you provide an actual argument as to why the esteemed Nobel Prize winner Solzhenitsyn is not a reliable source?

>(((Nobel Prize)))
He wrote a book based on his views and later sold it to the west, what' not to understand. Did he he witness all those mass killings himself or it's just a bunch of scary bed time stories for a normie burger?

archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt

Full text of "200 Years Together".

Its Solzenycin retard.

His book "two hundred years together" is censored in your "free" country.

>american
>education

Dumping. What they don't tell you in History class.

This is the face of equality and social justice. This is the culmination of the revolution. Heirachies deposed, Nomenklatura imposed, and all to the raucous adulation of the press and academia. This is the future they want for you.

They also did the Armenian, Assyrian, and Pontic Greek genocides. The Young Turks were lead by crypto-Jews called Donmeh. Old Jewish folklore considered the Armenians to be the descendants of the Amalekites, ancient enemy of the Jews. In 1900 Anatolia was 20% Christian. Today it is 1% Christian.

Wow, am I talking to an actual commie here? The mass murders of Christians in the Soviet Union is a fact, Solzhenitsyn didn't make that up.

"The total number of Christian victims of Soviet state atheist policies has been estimated to range between 12-20 million."

"The Orthodox church suffered terribly in the 1930s, and many of its members were killed or sent to labor camps. Between 1927 and 1940, the number of Orthodox churches in the Russian Republic fell from 29,584 to fewer than 500."

You're a moron.

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

You are only allowed to ignore the deaths of White Christians. Good communists know that.

garethjones.org/grain_truth/mtgt_index.htm
Author of pic related.

Bump

He was a prisoner in a gulag for like 10 years, retard.

The jews are the last remnant of neanderthals and want to genocide white because whites were the ones who wiped out neanderthals when they entered Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>119x125

You are arguing with a communist. Reality doesn't matter to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTJKXRmJZ1U

They only know how to debate dishonestly. Most of the shitty concepts in Islam had their origin with Jews.

Some of the absolute gems of the redpill are from braggadocious jews themselves.

"We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us" - Theodor Herzl

does anyone have the image of this because mine didn't save correctly

Bumping for interest, i wouldnt call my self red-pilled on jews, and i honestly do wan to know why jews would take up a primarily communist positions if it destroys currency, their means of power?

Ever heard about controlled opposition, Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
>would take up a primarily communist positions
The commissars in Russia were mainly Jewish they had all the power and reaped all the wealth.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmEFW7eF_54

I cant find it lad.

>i honestly do wan to know why jews would take up a primarily communist position

"We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us" - Theodor Herzl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Zionism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess

JEWS LITERALLY PLAY ALL SIDES.

Thanks goys.

it's sad to imagine how wonderful Sweden used to be and the horror show it is now.

No problem Kameraden.
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

Have you listened to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAj99MxJEc

>This photo taken in October 1921 shows starving children at Samara Camp during the famine in Russia

>A couple with their starving children during a famine in the U.S.S.R., circa 1922

The leading communist Jews merely stole the wealth from the Russian people and took it for themselves. Until Stalin supposedly decided to kill many of them, they had total control of the banks and the wealth in the Soviet Union. If you can't believe that Jews are behind communism, look up these leading communists for yourself:

Karl Marx - Jew
Leon Trotsky - Jew
Lev Kamenev - Jew
Vladimir Lenin - Part Jew
Béla Kun - Jew
Rosa Luxemburg - Jew
Kurt Eisner - Jew
Paul Levi - Jew
Karl Radek - Jew
Eugen Levine - Jew
Gustav Landauer - Jew
Erich Mühsam - Jew
Ernst Toller - Jew
Grigory Zinoviev - Jew
Yakov Sverdlov - Jew
Lev Mekhlis - Jew
Lazar Kaganovich - Jew
Maxim Litvinov - Jew
Yemelyan Yaroslavsky - Jew

You can find most of this information on Wikipedia, if you don't believe me.

Sickening.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOJMbMWY-0c

I don't hate the Jews, I just have my questions. Mainly the over representation in high places, entertainment & media and what the real numbers look like. For example the % of "white" actors in Hollywood, if Jews are excluded from the total is it actually as """white""" as claimed by some?

>Solzhenitsyn
>muh 100 billions of killed by Stalin

And even more Crypto-Jews.

SELF HATING JEW
E
L
F

H
A
T
I
N
G

J
E
W

Ah, Russians. Completely oblivious to their own past and the crimes committed by the Soviet Union. It's sad, really.

>crimes committed by the Soviet Union

That`s not YOUR business swede, care about your Palmo assasination or trade agreements with nazis

So Russians are only ones who can discuss about the topic?

Nah, just don`t use bullshit sources

>Solzhenitsyn
>bullshit source

Real source according to Ivan?
>anyone apologizing Stalin and downplaying the crimes of the Soviet Union governments

"The total number of Christian victims of Soviet state atheist policies has been estimated to range between 12-20 million."

"The Orthodox church suffered terribly in the 1930s, and many of its members were killed or sent to labor camps. Between 1927 and 1940, the number of Orthodox churches in the Russian Republic fell from 29,584 to fewer than 500."

If it was based on bullshit sources, the Jews would have edited it out from (((Wikipedia))) in a heartbeat.

>Real source according to Ivan?

population census, maybe Shalamov, Khlevnyuk but not Solzh

new GULAGS will be for oligarchs too

>60 millions
>+10 millions in CW
>+30 millions in WWII
>100 millions
>population still growing

nice try

>That`s not YOUR business swede, care about your Palmo assasination or trade agreements with nazis

I'm glad Palme got killed and I really wish Sweden would have done more to aid Nazi Germany and Finland in their heroic efforts against the communists and their Jewish overlords.

You're a Jew, aren't you?

>You're a Jew

Most of russian jews are pathetic anti-communists

the_donald loves everyone on this list

THEY DON'T COUNT I SAW SCHINDLER'S LIST AND IT MADE ME CRY

This

you dumb nerd. you'd have to establish a firm link between left wing globalist jews and right wing zionist israelis - which you can't and none of your evidence even touches. i wish i had a clip of cenk uygur shouting you're sooo dumb because it would be eminently appropriate.

I always laugh when so-called conservatives quote their jew philosophers. You cannot be a conservative while worshiping jew idols.