What did kek mean by this

>To live with free women, and gain the advantage of their freedom and sophistication, man must therefore bring their shadowed psychic identification with their divine mother and child into the light without losing their divine individuality in the process.
>They must consciously, voluntarily, deliberately, and strategically accept their responsibility for the relationship between autonomous female companionship, support, love, and the responsibility to producing that next generation.
>This means rejecting, among many things, the myths begotten idea of casual sexual gratification.
>Sex is either the impulsive short-term gratification of a domineering biological instinct or the union of two conscious spirits taking responsibility for what they are doing.
>The former is simply not commensurate with the demands of an advanced civilization which requires the adoption of responsibility above all else for its preservation, maintenance, and expansion.
>It is for this reason that the sexualized interactions between young men and women, in universities for example, are increasingly and inevitably falling under the harsh and tyrannical regulation of the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnEFt20qe0o
youtube.com/watch?v=SsoVhKo4UvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/YnEFt20qe0o

>This means rejecting, among many things, the myths begotten idea of casual sexual gratification.

He is saying the primary goal of marriage is to have kids, not to have sex or satisfying your wife.

A wife should also be more worried about children than about herself.

..........trying to warn us society will be ruled by the state very soon........

See the SJWs and leftists: always asking for the state to rule society (gay laws, minority laws, marriage laws, bathroom laws, etc,etc,etc)

Nice get

>feeling scary

Saucy get, user

Qadrplchecked

KEK CONTINUES TO SPEAK THREW PETERSON

>Kek wills us becoming a democracy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I disagree, I think he is saying that meaningless sex is exactly just that - meaningless. It absolves individuals of the responsibility in forming strong and secure interpersonal dynamics, which is vital in forming a stable society that doesn't fall into the crux of nihilistic self-destruction or authoritarian suffocation.
This is the problem with Jungian semantics, it gets so muffled up in abstruse symbolism that the general message just gets lost. I really wish he would be more straight forward with his definitions.

nice bait

It's much more deeper than that. I have no idea why you can't see it he is saying casual sex is degenerate and people are not worried about family - that's why they are becoming so easy prey for the globalists.

wtf is myths begotten ? It's Misbegotten dumb fucks, it means something that was a mistake, that should not be

Holyyyy chkeked praise him...

PRAISE KEK!

Are you guys cursing him? If so, stahhhp

> myths begotten

misbegotten -- something born wrong.

Wat

I hope this guy can give us more leftie tears.

fuggg

I knew you'd come

He's saying that sex is degenerate outside of its appropriate role in a loving relationship between a man and a woman and that the 'college rape epidemic' hysteria and 'yes means yes' laws, while misguided and heavy-handed in their stated aims, are an inevitable consequence of the pain and disharmony caused by unrestricted sexual license.

Or to put it in really simple terms "casual sex is degenerate and if people don't learn the real purpose of sexual relationships the state will inevitably rush in to 'save' them from themselves."

>youtube.com/watch?v=SsoVhKo4UvQ
I found this lecture interesting.

Any recommendations?