Is there something behind this hand sign?

Is there something behind this hand sign?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZ7k8cMA-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a vagina because blair is a pussy-cunt

i dont think so i unconsciously do it myself

They all seem to have the fingers and thumbs touching being the common factor

sith lords

All seeing eye. Trump does it too.

>TFW everyone is stupid except me.

And what about the hidden hand?

its a power symbol, its something they teach in business schools and such on what to do with your hands to exude strength. its the hand version of a power tie

just something you do when you can't figure out what to do with your hands to avoid looking awkward

politicians do it a lot because their image is so important and so many people are watching

My theory is that those who use the triangle hand pose are lower on the ranks than those who use the hidden hand

Then again....

no
lady on right is doing masonic symbolism
>hand over wrist
also, new astronauts also do this

no

freemasonry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

not new, as in, recent, but when a new astronaut is in space, for a "session" up there

>What if geopolitics is just a massive work of fiction and the leaders are all sitting in the same club

this
occult/fraternity handsigns are quite different. this one is done to communicate power and to increase your own confidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZ7k8cMA-4
11:00

>Jimy Saville dies in 2011
>His pedophile status and police ignorance of it comes out in 2012
Pedophile ring too apparently

That Sherman dude is definitely one of the meanest looking mofos in military history.

If I had to guess at this point I'd say the old gesture (hidden hand) was their old symbol, and at some point their agenda or fundamental value changed and the triangle hand gesture is symbolic of their new order.

The triangle hand thing is just a bullshit stance they teach executives to feel more comfortable when speaking in public. I've seen people who coach speakers tell them to practice this.

The hidden hand in the coat stuff is some interesting stuff though. Seems pretty obviously something is going on.

shout out for the mass quote homie, have a free (You)

You idiots. He's one of the good guys. So is Merkel. Don't you see that this is 44D-chess that's being played? Things are not what they seem. WAKE UP!