Do Republicans actually think they have a chance anymore?

Do Republicans actually think they have a chance anymore?

They BARELY won in an election with the WORST democratic candidate against the BEST """""republican""""" candidate

Do they actually think Republicanism will survive in 10 years when all the old white men are dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMBLg3jS32k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The young don't stay liberal. Most grow up. The age brackets cycle in and out. People would have been saying the same in the 40s.

>leftists don't realize that old republicans weren't necessarily young republicans.

>leftists don't realize that gen z or whatever the fuck is more conservative

>leftists don't realize that their bullshit creates hardcore republicans

>leftists don't realize that they will have an existential crisis that is going to be amazing to watch.

I refuse to believe anyone is this deluded

>The young don't stay liberal.

Says who?

What the fuck is that.

Says most people. There is a reason that the phrase, "If you aren't liberal at age 20, you have no heart. If you aren't conservative at age 30, you have no brain," is a thing, and was a thing long before the internet existed.

Even black people are starting to catch on to Democrats shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMBLg3jS32k

You'll learn one day OP.

Actually travel outside America and stop being so stereotypically insular, it's a very common desert in Europe.

I'm tired of having to dispel the "Ugly American" stereotype every time I travel abroad.

It's literally just ice cream and soda you pretentious fuck

I've been to like 11 countries in the last year, and like 7 of them were in Europe.

Zero idea what that is. Never saw it.

Also: Fuck you.

Not sure whether it is a troll, or someone in their teens/20's who believe that they are more wise and intelligent than everyone who doesn't believe exactly what he/she does.

>soda

STOP BEING STEREOTYPICALLY AMERICAN

Go fuck yourself nigger

In 10 years your autistic opinions won't change a thing.

Wow. People on my side here? Defending me? Telling me I'm right?

I'm going to go jack off to this feeling.

I think you would be better off killing yourself

I was talking about you being a troll or arrogant, actually.

looks like it's a root beer float but instead it uses ocean water from sonic. don't think you need to get all pretentious leftist about it.

>Democrats suffer one of the worst defeats in the history of the party
>l-look out republicans

How the fuck am I a troll?

He accused me of never traveling and being ignorant because of that, how am I not justified in pointing out that I've traveled plenty?

I wish you were right. The changing demographics my friend. Mexicans and blacks don't vote republican when they're old as much as whites

underrated post, read this

kys cuck

seriously though what the fuck is that desert?

>there is a saying so it must be a fact

Me calling you a troll had nothing to do with your soda float, and more with the fact that you think that you are wise enough to see what will happen politically in the long term, which is a fool's errand, no matter how old or wise you are.

Therefore, you are either a troll, pretending to be arrogant and stupid, or you are simply arrogant and stupid.

Mexicans and blacks also don't vote.

It's also been observable over generations.

I have discussed basically nothing else beside this supposed float.

You're damn right, nigger.

wait-- Hillary was a bad candidate?

if only you'd said earlier LOL

Sayings have a hint of truth, supported by the demographics it's a reasonable assumption.

Just like stereotypes have a hint of truth.
How big that hint is, is debatable. But it's always there.

Democrats lose over 1,000 seats under Obama.
>Republicans survive? will how

The democratic party is self-destructing and the only thing they seem to be able to do about it is call everyone around them racists and fascists. Obama's success masked the declining fortunes of literally every other democratic politician in the country.

The republican party is *also* self-destructing, but Trump can save them. He's the first politician in a generation who conservatives actively want to vote *for*, instead of just viewing him as the least terrible empty suit.

If regular republicans can adopt the good things from Trump's platform while being unburdened themselves by Trump's personal issues, they'll be wildly successful going forward. But - just like the democrats - I suspect they're still way too far up the ass of lobbyists and CEOs to ever change. After Trump we'll probably get another President Affirmative Action, whether that be a woman or a spic or a muslim.

>Do they actually think Republicanism will survive in 10 years when all the old white men are dead?

No, but at least they won't have to live in a shithole run by a diaper wearing failure of a woman or a stuttering nigger for 8 of those years.

i guess we will find out mr cuckold

wtf even is gen z i can't keep track with all of these genders

>I refuse to believe that he is president. Racist white men cannot win an election without taking the hispanic dildo! Plus,Trump is just, like, so problematic!

gen z = generation after millennials

>BARELY

What soda do you use for that drink/food.

Is the object in OPs pic a food or drink?

and the house, and the senate, and they're about to stack the deck of judges in pretty much every circuit court.

But now budy they lost big time :^)

then how the fuck are we supposed to know how conservative a bunch of tweens are jesus christ i don't understand this drivel

Atleast be normal and use coke. Wtf is this blue curraco ocean mist shit. Ice cream is for faggot little girls. Men eat cheeseburgers. Faggot.

Boomers are like 40's- early 60's.
GenX is like early 60's- early 80's.
Millennials are early 80's - 2000.
GenZ is 2001 onward.

Millennials are also split into two sub-gens, due to the cultural shock that was the internet. Gen Y are the early ones, that remember a time before the internet's mainstream adoption. Gen iY does not remember life before the internet (So from about 1992 onward, as by the time they are old enough to start remembering things, the internet was mainstream).

>Do they actually think Republicanism will survive in 10 years when all the old white men are dead?
It will, when all the libshits are purged, illegals deported, and basketball Americans aborted to extinction.

One has been happening for a long time that one group's population has been so culled that they no longer have numerical advantage.

One is about to happen, which also culls their numbers to insignificance. The mandate is very clear: they have no right to get in the country.

One is happening that they're not having children and would not survive without their parents' support. With the rise of pro-white and pro-nationalist sentiment, any belligerence coming from them will be met with lethal force, and there's nothing they can do about it either.

Face it, this is the end of leftism as you know it. The cycle is broken. Republicanism/right-wing politics/nationalism/white pride will live on long after the "old white men" die. The current generation and future generations, who are more right than their forebears were, will make sure to that. With their guns and vehement hate for anything left-wing.

You and your kind will "end".

Wait, wait, WAIT

You actually believe that the Black and Latino population will DECLINE in the coming years?

What the fuck?

not too many of the 60s shitbag hippies stayed that way. more went on to become boomer fucks who live in gated communities and work in corporate America with a fat 401k. instead of dropping acid & shilling collectivism on the weekends they now play golf and take the boat out or whatever

one could reasonably that this history will repeat itself, especially since a lot of college kids grow out of liberal shit by the time they are 25

Please stop sucking you're own cock in public, it's embarrassing.

I'm getting real tired of all this cucksplaining from ciscultured people with the privilege of higher education endowing them with all the (((correct))) opinions.

correction, illegals and niggers don't vote republican.

Studies have been done to find out the political leanings of teenagers today (it was done when we I was a teen, too).

Long story short: expect most teens to want to partake in counter culture. Republicans were in charge from 2001-2008, followed by an extremely "cool" democrat president, meaning that, for 16 years, Democrats were the "cool" party.

But GenZ sees them as the establishment, and conservatives/libertarians like Trump and Rand, who constantly get everyone's panties in a twist, as the "rebellion" politicians.

I get that political ideology shifts with age, that makes sense

but what i dont get is how some armchair statistician can say a bunch of tweens are more conservative than the current generation in their 20's+

This answers it
Thank you user
I'm done with this bread, I need to sleep or something

>current generation
why are you so generationally privileged? you do not exist in a generational vacuum

one of these days, in the year 3000 you will rue the day jerrry.

By asking questions that help determine their political leanings, and taking that information and looking at it in aggregate.

Imagine that every high school class had to take the I Side With Test, and then had people review how many students leaned liberal and how many leaned conservative.

That is how you find out.

No problem. I work 3rd shift, so it's only like noon for me right now. Most people in the US must be balls tired right now.

>30 million illegals being deported
>75% of nignogs and tacos on welfare
>welfare and entitlements are dead within a decade
>more people get redpilled after each mudslime attack
>faggots still pushing this shit

and i'll be there in all my glory.

> it's a very common desert in Europe.
fuck off retard, state a country.

It's like if I said
>Fucking your sister is a very common act in America

You are exactly why the left is doomed.

I've traveled extensively through four continents and everywhere I've gone, that piece of shit would be mocked and laughed at. You are the worst kind of American, don't travel.

>30 million illegals being deported
>75% of nignogs and tacos on welfare

This is false. The numbers are high, but not this high. Stop shooting from the hip, user.

People who get jobs and stop smoking chronic.

10million was the low--end estimate 10 years ago

>ocean water
Damn, miss that shit. No Sonic's where I live now.

WAT?!

Do Democrats actually think they have a chance anymore?

They BIGLY lost an election with the CHOSEN democratic candidate against the WORST """"""republican""""""" candidate

Do they actually think Democratism will survive in 10 years when all the 40-year-old Trannies and fags are dead?

>426%

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm looking at the census right now and I have no idea where you got this from.

There is also saying 'diversity is our strenght' and despite the fact there is not a shred of evidence supporting such drivel, there are brainless failures that won't shut up about it.

No matter how many times I see it, that pic hits me just right and I'm snorting trying to hold in the laugh.

Looks more like this. Unless you can enlighten me.

remember how sure of victory clinton was? when their figurehead is so deluded, it says a lot about the people who make up the movement

Both candidates were historically unpopular and current demographics will hold until at least 2036, that's when Texas could become competitive IF nothing changes.

You're literally so American that your google search cache has been biased against European cuisine

How the fuck?

>drink
yes, it's japanese "cream soda" which is melon flavored soda with ice cream and it's amazing user.

>They BARELY won

Fuck off, faggot. They won easy.

> with the WORST democratic candidate

She did fine. She just wasn't the first negro, non-American, Muslim president. The turnout for here was in line with other democratic candidates, minus Obama.

>against the BEST """"republican"""" candidate

Trump was an incredibly flawed candidate. An actual Republican/conservative that took the political risk to say "build the wall" "fuck China, bring back jobs" would have had an even easier win.

Trump still did worse with whites than Romney so all his negatives did matter.

Republicans will be the only party in power. Right now republicans control the executive, the house, the senate, 1 guaranteed Supreme court pick with the possibility of at least 2 more, 31 governorships and 32 state legislatures.

The Republican party has more power right now than any other time since right after the Civil War. You know, when the Republicans freed the slaves.

The 2018 midterms is shaping up to be a fucking blood bath. There are 33 house seats up and something like 23 of them are democratic. They have to defend far more seats than the Republicans.

Dems never turn out strong in the midterms. If the Republicans pickup just 1 or 2 more state legislatures they'll have enough to change the mother fucking CONSTITUTION without bipartisan support!

It's the democratic party that is dying. Steve Bannon has spoken for years about the paradigm shift that he is bringing to pass. Trumps economic plan will bring jobs to places MN, PA, WI, MI, IL & rural VA. It will help working class Whites, Blacks & Hispanics and when it does Bannon is going to push the narrative the dems never cared about the working class and just wanted their vote.

Trump will be reelected with the help of record turnout for Whites, more than 40% of the Black vote and around 50% of the Hispanic vote.

What the fuck. It's very simple - democrats treated the white voting block as racial group instead of group with issues to address, and made that block actually aware of it's racial side, so now this voting block is aware of powers aligned against them, and whites, unlike niggers and spics actually go out to vote.
It doesn't matter how many shitskins you cram into the California, you will lose electoral college without white voters every time.
The democrats caused this, and now they will choke on it. We will of course help by spreading their message of tolerance and diversity.

All Stefan's shit is sourced. If I knew the specific video that image was from, I would link you the sources.

Dude has a LOT of videos, though.