What does pol think about pick up artists?

What does pol think about pick up artists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhMCUECW2gU
youtube.com/user/RSDJeffy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try-hard autistic virgins

1. walk into club
2. tell girl you have a gram of coke in your ferrari
3. leave with said girl(s)

ll those chicks have "meh" bodies. I mean, Id fuck em but it isnt ilke "oh shit this is the perfect chick to make my wife" type body.

Is this a real thing?

Cringe

MYSTERY IS A FUCKING GOD YO.

Game only works if you have the looks to go with it.

Game is essentially just slang for being in-tune and socially adept at interacting with women that you want to fuck.

i think it has nothing to do with politics

It's a good way to piss off the ideal woman.

so long as they're not trying to pick me up

It's a strategy that gets results. The only downside is that you have to constantly seek out new clubs as your reputation gets tarnished quickly

They're unhappy.

They are complete degenerates but pretty red pilled about gender disparities.

Very autistic people, I mean, who else gets dating advice from books and online guides?

Degenerate self-centered culture.

No real answer for questions like "What happens when you get old and ugly"

Some people have been trying to fix it by focusing on the aspects of neo-masculinity and work ethic, but you hear about the rapes these guys commit. It needs to be burnt to the ground and people need to start fresh.

>Be PUA
>Fuck tons of whores
>Get AIDS
>Nobody wants to marry your aids riddled manwhore ass
>Get lonely
>Die alone

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks!"

>muh clubsluts

wooooowwwww

It's literally a lifestyle that glorifies having 10 girlfriends at once, primarily sluts, as alpha as fuck. Imagine a girl taking 10 dicks from manwhores at any given time. They're disgusting whores, that don't think far enough ahead to think of what will make them happy when they're old and ugly.

See Patrice O'Neal, motherfucker IS the red pill on relationships and getting, mainting pussy

self-absorbed liars and retards.

first of all, how is it sensible to tell a heartbroken guy to move on so quickly. if your heart is truly set on somebody, that's not as easy. yeah, the relationship you wanted is not happening but how can they actually expect you to talk to 12+ women at the same time and always act like you don't care about any of them going in and out of your life?
it's fucking weird and just nihilistic hedonism.

They know how to get a lot of easy pussy.

But is a lot of easy pussy really the goal?
Not for me.

because they've never had love

They are gaming the system to their benefit.

I have a "friend" that likes to brag about sleeping with lots of women. Now he's engaged and gave his fiancee Chlamydia.

I'm so tired of O&A cucks harping on about that retarded nigger. He was barely able to string a sentence together with his Ebonics and retards like Opie mistook it for genius.

In other words you're a legit cuck who worships a nigger who took a bag full of dildos to Brazil.

They'll be fine.

It's pretty degenerate desu.

Though it may give ugly/beta guys a shot at some half-decent women by giving them an edge over others via interesting conversation or confidence. Otherwise they live a pretty degenerate life of excess and partying/drugs. It suits a certain kind of person. Besides, what quality kind of woman are you going to find creeping around the bars anyway?

Trex is the best.

Absolute fucking garbage, take relationship advice from someone who isn't a clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhMCUECW2gU

The only good thing that ever came out of the PUA community is the Book of Pook, and that focuses almost exclusively on making yourself a better person.

What do I do when we leave the club and I have no Ferrari

i thought gavin had a bigger d

degenerates and generally horrible, juvenile people, but at least they aren't cucks.

and desu most of what they suggest works

men cannot be whores, gender egalitarianism is not redpilled, fuck off leaf

Lmao someone from Australia is sperging out cos he's a retard stop the presses!!

of course men can be... you MUST get out more

i'm not saying a man cannot sleep with lots of women, i'm saying a man cannot be a "whore"... it's a gendered term.

The taboo against promiscuity only applies to women.

For men, it's more of a suggestion for self betterment, like giving up smoking.

>. tell girl you have a gram of coke in your ferrari
dats rape

>Mystery attempted suicide twice
meanwhile true alpha

>stop the presses.

How about joining the 21st century you wrinkly old ballsack looking cunt?

The paradox is that men fucking many women creates a trail of used sluts.

It's not blameless on the mans part because he's facilitating slut culture and adding to decadence.

i love patrice o'neal but he is almost entirely discredited because he married a girl who had a kid and she refused to have kids with patrice. he would talk about how he was trying to get her pregnant but she wasn't having it.

so he took care of someone elses sperm with a girl who wouldn't birth a kid for him until the 'beetus killed him.

>picking up a bunch of used up late 20 to mid 30s girls
>acomplishment

Yea I'll continue not dressing and acting like a try hard PUA and keep with sororities girls for another year or two till I settle on good wife material or catch feelings. Which ever comes first

I will only post this once as I need to sleep

BUT

I am technically a pickup artist.
What you need to understand is that the best pickup artists do not go for the hot girl you'd imagine, the best pickup artists work the B+/A- range of the club to avoid attention. This also helps those girls feel special, which they are used to, but aren't the hottest in the room.

This makes you seem genuine.

After that it's just kicking on the old charm and setting the blue eyes loose, if you want to know how to charm listen up.

Be Confident.
Be Attentive.
Be an Ass.
Be Purposeful.

I've slept with something like 30 women in 2016 alone (always with a condom) and I'm 23.

Know your target demographic and apply the charm, blue eyes/hot body help but are in no way necessary.

In fact, unattractive guys can become a bit of a novelty if you just apply charm to the situation, it makes the women think there's something far more interesting about you than your looks, which is good, women love a good mystery.

Your shit on apricity is fucking delusional retarded garbage.

the reason why 3rd wave feminism came to rise

Is this a ironic or something?

We all know PUA shit is an effective bar slut chasing strategy, the point chasing bar sluts is for sad faggots

>I've slept with something like 30 women in 2016 alone (always with a condom) and I'm 23.
whoooooaaaa dude so badass

Not sure what I'm looking at other than the adult swim logo.

OMG itz mystery and matador

Funny. Friend of mine who got into this shit became suicidal and had to go into therapy.
Said this pick up faggotry fucks with your own brain too much.

Too many acronyms. Sounds like a U.S. government ran program.

sam hyde/world peace

cmon get with the times pleb

A skit from million dollar extreme world peace where they turn a handicapped guy into a pickup artist.

Autists, literally

Sam Hyde's MDE

>Base self-worth on your ability to pick up attractive women, something you will inevitably lose

What could ever go wrong?

>er who

They are pathetic. Look at the girls they mainly get. They are NEVER tens.

Any guy can get a ten. Believe me. The PUA's are just a highway of getting depressed 8's that thought they were tens that have their ovaries starting to dry up.

They get money from little depressed masturbators promising their techniques will work. Well, of course they will. They tell you, go and talk with 100 women. Out of those 5 will give you telephone, 2 will fuck you.

You do that, you gain confidence, you repeat, you get a better looking women next time.

And it all comes down to confidence.

I tell you, I am not a PUA, but I have to super model's numbers in my phone. Guess who.

And not to fuck them. But they trust me above any fucking dipshit pua that has a liquid morale.

>Now he's engaged and gave his fiancee Chlamydia.

lol'd.

convicted Islamic terrorist Samir ibn Haiid

Not a fan. I think it's a bit pretentious.

"game" doesn't exist

>be me
>model tier good looks but shy af
>don't know how to talk to girls
>they approach me first always
>i spill my spagetti
>they think its cute
>i still get their number
>average looking dudes see this and rage

happened so many times I lost count. Looks are everything, if you're good looking enough you don't need to hardly talk.

No shit attractive people can do it without trying... PUA is for the mediocre people.

Don't get me wrong, PUA is totally degen, but it DOES work..

it won't work if the girl isn't physically attracted to you first. Girls are super shallow, even more so than men. If you use PUA shit and get laid, it wasn't because of the pua tricks....it was because she was attracted to you.

I don't think that's true. Women base attraction on more factors than men. Looks for sure, but also money, height, physique, confidence, humor, intelligence, talent, etc. PUA is about compensating for your weaker areas with confidence/humor/physique, the ones you can change.

Pretend it got stolen and take an Uber but make sure you sure to show the Coke first. Oh wait...

>Women base attraction on more factors than men

No they don't at all,especially when they just want to hook up. None of that shit gets pussies wet, only looks do. Now for a long term relationship sure looks matter slightly less, but are still important.

all you're telling us is that if you got disfigured tomorrow all your women would vanish. us ugly people know you're full of shit through experience.

Woman brains don't differentiate hook up and relationship like men.
Money gets pussy wet, if you don't believe that, you are either retarded or too young to have noticed.

This.

Same shit happened to me so many times.

Well unless you marry them

I think the professionals are scam artists
they are selling a few bits of good advice mixed in with a lot of pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo
those paying are the rubes, the marks, the victims
of course, some of the victims eventually ascend to con-artist status

I think, furthermore, that the kind of woman who falls for parlor tricks is not necessarily desirable.

Third I would like to draw attention to the very notion of game - these people think of themselves as hackers, thieves, safe-crackers accessing stuff which is otherwise (and normally) off-limits to them. This leads to automatic disrespect for any woman who "falls for game" and thus automatic frustration. It's not you who won pussy, it's "the game". Just a skill. This is of course very frustrating and perpetuates the very lack of self-respect that led the poor man into PUA in the first place.

>walk into a club
>dressed up as santa
>kill normies to celebrate the new year

this will honestly pull the same quality girls as most PUAs pull with way less effort and a roughly equal level of dishonesty.

A++ good scheme

If you want to have shallow, meaningless one night stands with psychotic, superficial, adolescent whores, then yes it can work; however, if that was what you had in mind, it's a lot less work to just pay for it.

PUAs are generally just as deeply fucked in the head in their own way, as third wave feminists are in theirs; the PUA movement is basically the Joker to feminism's Batman. The movement relies on both being and associating with plastic, disposable human beings; and essentially being a chronic misanthrope in general. It's a degrading view of both men AND women.

If that's what you're into, then knock yourself out; but it's not a rewarding path, long term.

same. if i were unattractive i would literally suicide. luckily i was born with a pretty good face. i often go thru dark periods where the only light is me smashing some pussy and the less i say the better.

if i were ugly just lol

I'm a PUA. I've had sex with over 150 women. Game is for tryhards. I recently got tested and I have an IQ of 86. Luckily I have a 10/10 face. Go figure.

I was into it after i broke up with yet another girl and decided to just go ham on every pretty girl i saw, without dating, but found out that i have no idea what i'm doing. I'm not a brad pitt but still qute attractive. Didn't had to approach any girl til i was 18, they all came to me, that's how i typically found my gf before.
So i gotten into community and to my surprise it wasn't about pickup lines, in fact they didn't give you any cheesy material at all. It was way more about evolutionary psychology and biology, science of attraction and practical ways it works in humans. They showed you on their example what females find attractive and urged you to just become a better men, because that's why makes you successful not only at women but at life in general.
So i took it to the heart, and started clubbing 3 days a week. It was difficult at start, but success is always follows dedication. Now im closing in on 26 and while i didn't count girls, but if i to speculate its around 100 girls i slept with in 7 years. I don't go to the clubs anymore, but i have 4 girls right now that i can call and meet up at any given day, generally prefer sex only relationships. Planning to marry some girl and have kids, when i'm not so busy with my career.

I can't talk about all community, but the part i was active in up until 3 years ago was based. They take no shit from anybody and just do what they want in life. If you're interested i can recommend guys from RSD, they have a ton of free content that not only educational, but also funny.
youtube.com/user/RSDJeffy - i used to watch this dude alot years ago and he still makes content.