Can the meme of tattoos on girls fucking end already...

Can the meme of tattoos on girls fucking end already? It's so unappealing and trashy yet I see so many girls in their 20's have at least one tattoo. It's making even younger girls look that much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

papodehomem.com.br/18-bom-dia-jessica-beppler/
youtube.com/watch?v=hDWG807OeYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their brains are wired differently than ours, there's no changing them unless you change the trends.

It's okay, tattoos make it easier to weed them out.

Fuck off, im getting a swastika

who gets tats nowadays?
fags and whores.

Tats on girls?
Tats on anyone needs to die

What the fuck memory do you have that is so important that you and everyone around you needs to visually experience it every second for the rest of your life
Like, take a fucking picture bro. At least when that fades you can throw it away instead of living with it for the rest of your ill-spent life

Please let the dyed blond hair streaks meme die too

adding more color (ink) will not make you white ... sorry to break you the bad news
also does not make you a Nazi .. degenerate

I've always hated tattoos on women. It started very small in the 90's and now there's legions of fat moms with Tweety Bird tattooed on their ankle from their high school days.

Tattoos do not imply youth or vitality; they imply fat moms.

No tattoos are a good sign on what type of person you're dealing with.

>black man getting a swastika
Makes no sense on multiple levels

tattoos are like a requirement for young girls these days for some reason. hard pressed to find one without any.

this is true for the sjw problem too, may it rest in 2016.

It might not die in 2017 but it will lose power

Limp-wristed cocksuckers can't hold on to a trend more than they can hold on to a decent job

Their pet cause will lose popularity and they'll move on to a new cause, like trans-veganism or post-op horticulture
Who knows what these fucks will cling on to; the only thing we can know for sure is that they are as superficial as the fads they cling to

No.

>when you're texting your ex that you still have feelings for because you lost your virginities together and she tells you she got a tattoo

yeah no bitch you just proved that you're human garbage just like everyone else

like god damn have some standards and learn to do something besides follow trends

This is both brilliantly and simply put.

Enlisted men do it a lot too, and they're not ALL fags.

Pump and dump desu.

tattoos,unnatural hair colors, Piercings
are all warning signs

On one hand I'm disgusted on the other hand I feel like I should thank them for warning me. I'm conflicted.

Thank them no more than you would thank a rattlesnake for warning you off.

It looks horrible.

They looks like dirty used up skanks who have been riding round on every cock sent their way.

They would at least be able to give off the illusion of not being disgusting skanks if they didn't have the tattoos.

ideally they wouldn't get them but small amounts are ok. i don't really mind all that much. they aren't really rebellious at this point in time though.

Kill yourself. That was forced by King Nigger and his Jew overlords.

Look, tattoos are a meme unless they have military or useful purpose. Aesthetically they are shit. People who get them lack awareness of the future because they are going to look incredibility stupid when they are 45 years old and their body is covered in dated, stretched ink.

Just look at the tramp stamp trend of the 00s, it's a perfect way to recognize a thot from 10 years ago.

>thot
Nigger twitter is that way user

Tattoos are why I don't look at western women any more and turned to Japan.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

i'm military, 0 tats. every other bitch i knew has an anchor that apparently is supposed to represent the lasting bond of friendship,so i was kind of screwed when i enlisted in the navy

Tats are only acceptable if you get them in prison, military or from a gang.

That's a really nice side titty, but of course the incredibly unique and expressive arm tattoo is what I'm actually attracted to.

fake blond hair needs to go period, women never bother to keep their roots bleached or get their brows lightened. it looks retarded.

Absolutely not

>looking like a high school student's notebook margins

JUST

Those ugly tats, ruin the poor girl. That she is proud of them, ruins her as a person.

yeah as if you wouldn't fuck her
imo it looks nice

I'd fuck her but I'm not giving her any attention or talking to her if she isn't sucking my cock or fucking me

I kind of like big tribal tattoos desu, or something that looks like it took a long time to get

>select all squares with fireworks
google please

I despise women with tattoos. They all look dirty, like they haven't washed in days.

I started dating an 18 year old when I was 23. No tats, no drugs, qtp2t. I wifed her up, desu senpai.

>tfw one of the only girls that has shown interest in me lately has tats

Put your penis inside of her.

Just like single moms. They're ok to fuck, but don't date them.

Insecure lil faggits :D
Next you say piercings should end, right?
And then colourful clothing?

Yeah, let us all wear straight pants and white shirts, and girls can wear flower dresses.
Then we'd all be "proper" and "good" humans, just like I am, just like daddy taught me.

Fucking 1950s roleplayers, you need to end already.

When is this meme going to end? or will it just get even worse

Wtf is up with dudes saying that they think chicks with tattoos is hot?

When has there ever been a girl who would look hotter with tattoos than without them?

I found a stripper once with no tattoos, she was nice. Said a lot of guys like her because she doesn't have tats on her tits.

Even nazis had tattoos

0 arguments

The only people who should have tattoos are veterans, bikers, and tribesmen

There are 0 arguments in the whole thread you burger.

>When has there ever been a girl who would look hotter with tattoos than without them?

Never.

Sometimes average girls who become "alternative models" can be pretty hot.Though it basically only works for extremely plain looking women.

Get it babe

>grouping tribesmen with concrete jungle trash
I am sorry, but tribesmen are in their own category, you can not compare that to some European descendant having a duck on their arm. inb4 muh tribal tatt.

Anyone complaining about chicks with ink is a faggot. It's just art.

This. Intimidated faggots.

lolfags

>ruins the poor girl

I got news for you, Fritz. She was ruined before the tats

When they get into their middle ages with sagging skin and faded tats, nothing looks worse.

We are small men living in the world created by greater men. The average person have no understanding about just how much society has changed the last 100 years and live like its all for granted (yolo).
When society eventually falls apart do not worry, it's just art.

>tattoos
>voluntarily scarring and polluting your skin with cancerous """art""", with a good chance of actually catching literal AIDS
Permanently marking your skin is degenerate, but if you really insist on doing it, make it subtle, or just hide it underneath clothing.

who is this slut?

Great way to reveal you clear vested moral interest in tattoos, using slang marks a clear cognitive connection to the subject.

Perhaps you should also look up cognitive dissonance, since you are also suffering from it.

The vast majority of tattoos on both men and women are degenerate methods of social advertisement to justify a sense of snowflake syndrome, while simultaneously conforming.

While some people get tattoos to signify something as a group etc. Most people get a star or a butterfly or their mums name.

Just because (you) do something, it doesn't mean it isn't a degenerate fad.

>slut
uh, excuse me? I think the proper term is camwhore? sexist much?

just tell me faggot

What about a single mom with tattoos, depression and social anxiety?

If I knew, I would help a faggot out. Best I can do is a lookalike with smaller tits: PetiteMarie

not as hot tho

chicks swarm my mate after he got his sleeve finished, they love tats

nvm found it myself no thanks to you faggots

Jessica Beppler

it just seems so pointless.
Why have that rubbish drawn on you?

even she is ashamed of her tattoos

I actually don't mind this one. I feel dirty.

Doesn't matter if I would fuck her.

What matters is that tattoos are unsightly and permanent and they all look like trash. If you want get fucking stick-ons or something instead of branding yourself.

Always liked those sleeves, rest looks rather bad I think.

Can you stop thinking with your dick even for one second, you fucking hue chimpanzee?

no.

>tatoos arent his fetish

Of course women want tattoos. Anything which gives them more attention.

Nose piercings are also equally as shitty.

>Body art will cause the fall of humanity.
Impressive since it's been around since the beginning of humanity anyway.

I almost feel bad there are people this stupid.

Great for putting your penis inside of.

Don't date her.

She's my ex wife

papodehomem.com.br/18-bom-dia-jessica-beppler/

you are welcome lads.
Probably. Plus she is probably tired of being objectified. Women do not understand that if one man got to do something with them then any men she is with afterwards get to do the same thing. It is only fair. So if she let a man give her anal all new bfs have that right or else it makes men resentful.

I LIKE GIRLS FLESH, FOR THEIR FLESH
NO BECAUSE OF SOME TRASHY ART SOME FAGGOT DRREW ON YOU
FUCKK OFF RETARDS

They look trashy and disease ridden.

> making younger girls look much better.
I hope you find yourself on the wrong end of a 12 gauge from one of these ' younger girls ' father or mother.
Pedo scum.

pig disgusting

That man has a wife and yet you shitheads can't even get laid.

lmao mad tattoofaget

Whenever I log on Tinder I would say that at least 8 women out of 10 in the 18-30 range have some tattoo or piercing, or both. It's annoying when you see an amazing looking young woman, look at other pictures and suddenly spot some fucking retarded tattoo.

She looks like she used to be attractive. There's no fixing that left arm.

>raise awareness
Somebody explain this meme to me. Why do people do stupid shit and harm themselves to "raise awareness"?

youtube.com/watch?v=hDWG807OeYc

>(((tattoos)))

here's a real gem in terms of degeneracy. happy new year raging

REEEEEEEEEE and such

theres this thing, I actually like sub-cultures

I fucking hate how 90% of 20-30 year old males here in europe have the same kind of hitler-youth haircut + leather jacket + thight jeans pants

why can't there be like "vanilla" subculture, like goths in the 90's anymore?

No.

Cherry pick with hot girls and ugly girls respectively all you want. In the end there's not really any correlation between getting a tattoo and a lack of success.

Not everyone needs an excessive amount of tattoos others do.

I like visible tattoos on women but think men should have to hide them like I do.

Nothing says mid 90s like a barb wire ring around your arm.

that ear thing is revulsing

>his wife

Tattoos are hideous and degenerate. They should be banned like they are in Japan.