XXXXX2017

XXXXX2017

Calls greatest happening this year

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kathyzworld/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current administration gets investigated and imprisoned. Pizza gate confirmed. Lena Dunham dies

Civil war in Germany.

Widespread collapse of governments in the American Continent.

Latin America is kill forever.

International coalition of military forces creates a global division known as Crusaders tasked with the sole purpose of eradicating Islam. Tanks, uniforms, and aircraft will be painted and colored in the historical white, red, and silver color scheme.

rolling to wish for lena dunhams death :3 senpai

Putin is revealed to be a cyborg working for a small chinese bamboo displacement company.

nothing. the veneer of reality turns on

I predict this will be the post that predicts it.

Head South and we'll talk once you're on the other side of that fence beaner.

There will be a nuclear strike in the US after September.

Also finally war between Iran and Israel

This is an easy call.

Global economic collapse where all the banks shut down and currencies become instantly untransactable.

Liquidity dries up overnight, and stock markets cease to function. Property records and mortgages go into a state of confusion and no one can be absolutely sure who owns what. Titles and deeds to stocks properties and any other assets become jumbled as banks close their doors permanently.

All the things everyone owns is proven by a computer database, and as such all those databases are maintained by banks. All banks around the world will be on bank holiday for the foreseeable future as governments discuss how to restart the system that has died.

happy 2017 :)

2017 will bring many happenings kek has granted us that for being faithful servents

3/13/17

OP confirmed cuckle

Those thicc thighs on muh dick would be the greatest happening

Rome January 27th

Massive terrorist attack in france again 500 dead leading to a civil war

I kiss those thighs and hips

Trump becomes world emperor

Great googly fucking moogly tbqh m8

China invades Taiwan

You mean "Trump" admin, don't you? The only POTUS to be impeached DURING their inauguration.

pizzagate

stupid random digit poster

2017 no longer is the current year

welcome to year 0

Trump was actually a commie all along

John Oliver, no longer content with the current year, goes on a stabbing spree at Trump tower making Democrats call to ban knives and create knife return bins like in Britbongistan where Oliver is sent back to for flogging and flossing punishment.

China and Mexico try to team up and hurt the U.S. in Trade and it ends up starting WW3

I get rich

America joins the axis

Everything will get better.

The wall is built, and our economy booms.

Kathy Ferreiro
instagram.com/kathyzworld/

It should be ilegal to have thighs that thicc

I think they *might* be fake, but what nonfaggot really cares?

Also
>mfw she's 5'4''

Well you will have to wait a lot

Istanbul and all the land on that side of the Met break from Turkey and become their own country.

Oh shit