All the nazis posting information about DIY spaces should man up and go fight instead of being fag snitches. Oh wait...

All the nazis posting information about DIY spaces should man up and go fight instead of being fag snitches. Oh wait. They are all fat untermensch that would probably have a heart attack if they even tried to stand up out of the chairs behind their computers and actually fight a battle for themselves. Cuck faggots.

assmad lefty detected

trump is president and your AIDS ridden assfucking hives are getting shut down. there's literally nothing you can do about it.

^^^still lives behind a keyboard like the fat cuck fag he is

literally this untermensch piece of shit

8 years, faggot

the US will be 90% white, affirmative action will be repealed, gays and trannies will be hunted down in the streets by pence's degeneracy-cleansing squads, chicago and detroit will be razed to the ground and the land will once again be habitable for good and honest white people to maintain civilization from once again

Literally lives with his mom

the executive, the legislative, and the judicial branches

all trump's

not to mention the executive orders obama passed that give the POTUS near-monarch powers. he could legally drone strike you and everyone like you just for being a drain on society.

Has literally worked a total of 8 hours in his life and talks about "drains on society"

we just want you to stay safe little guy

Literally has raped children

All boys

i thought you guys loved pedophilia

Literally jerked off 12 times today...all boys

i reported you to my local antifa chapter for putting out homophobic and pedophobic bigotry into the world

prepare to get your car scratched while you sleep!

>Has literally worked a total of 8 hours in his life and talks about "drains on society"

(you)

Dont like them either.

Literally sticks small rodents up his ass. All boys.

Literally has oozing herpes

things left wingers hate:
standards
safety
big strong masculine men that want to maintain civilization

Literally posts pics of his underage brother on /s/

This is a new fucking version of ad homeim

Its for your own safety

Literally worships a German dictator that slept with his own mother well into his adulthood

Faggot Nigger, make sure to clean the communal poopsponge when camping with it.

Literally worships a German dictator with one testicle

just reported a few unsafe warehouses i suspect liberals are congregating to my local fire dept

cant wait to see those drug dens get shut down and dozens of pieces of human garbage made homeless. i wonder if they'll freeze to death.

Do one for me too

Literally won't see it because he hasn't left his mothers bed in months...like his fuhrer

Literally doesn't understand the words he typed out

lol all of you hipsters are making me laugh

Come on thats shit

Dont make me report you to the feuerwehr

The number of shut down leftist hovels are making me laugh.

I love how all of you basically admit you are too untermensch to actually fight anyone...cucks

Literally takes less than a week to set up a new one. It's been a thing that people have dealt with since the 50's.

firebug get out

Please explain how building a wall will keep out Mexicans when most illegal immigrants arrive on planes with work visas and don't return once they expire?

Why would we need to 'fight' when /ourguy/ has every single branch of the federal government and we're taking down your little degeneracy barracks by the dozen?

>libcuckian mods delete fire keeper threads
>allow meta Sup Forums critical meta threads to stay up
>libcuks complain about Sup Forums being alt-right hugbox
lmaoooo

Literally is such an untermensch he doesn't want to do anything for himself. Fat piece of shit.

>Please explain how building a wall will keep out Mexicans
Because there will be a huge fucking obstacle in their way on the border. Are you seriously asking how walls work? Are you a complete retard?

>when most illegal immigrants arrive on planes with work visas and don't return once they expire

Do you think Trump also has one ball and slept with his mom until he was 20 years old?

Their moral standards are an illusion. They play to win, as should we.

Literally doesn't know what a plane is

What if told you planes can go over walls?

Someone Started Their 2017 Mad.

GOOOOD

Literally will spend 2017 the same way he spent 2016...in his moms house

LiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterallyLiterally

>every impoverished illegal mexican immigrant has access to a plane
>all 30 million of them

And we are always here to make you safe again. It is for your own good.

One thing at a time.
>wall stops them on foot
>better focus on the ones that fly over in coyote cessna

How retarded can you be you leftist faggot?

Intelligent argument. Do you also like the one balled mom sleeper? Heil?

Most illegal immigrants arrive on planes with work visas and a wall will literally do nothing but waste money. Thats not opinion. Its fact. Explain how a wall is going to stop planes.

Better throw BILLIONS of dollars into a piece of concrete that is literally useless. Everyone look out! The untermensch might be on to something!

do one for me fag

Literally from an English speaking country and still can't make sense of the language

thanks buddy, have a good day

Do you guys think Hitler was missing his left ball or right ball? Also, do you think he was the little spoon or big spoon with his mother? How do you guys like to spoon with your moms?

Literally is such an untermensch he contributes nothing in conversation or action. Kill yourself, you useless piece of flesh.

>spending this much time and effort asking about another mans genitals

>spending his whole life in his moms house

>projecting this hard

>Jerking off this often. All boys.

Your tears are fucking delicious. We'll flush you out of your AIDS safe space soon enough.

>continually projecting his homosexual tendencies

What the fuck is an AIDs safe space? Do you speak the language we are using?

Continually living in his moms house

Literally not an argument. :^)

fuck if this is a bot i'll be really impressed

Who let this autist in? Do we have a translator in the house?

You have to go back

English. That's the language we are using right now. If you don't speak it, get out of the thread untermensch.

whoa that's really bigoted and xenophobic, this is a board of peace

>Most illegal immigrants arrive on planes with work visas
no they don't

most walk over the border, that's why the south west has the highest density of illegals

It's so fucking obvious you don't post on Sup Forums at all in general why are you here?

Literally not an argument. ;^)

Holy fuck! It almost typed a sentence! If only it said something relevant to the conversation. Move along now untermensch.

rofl, you're very late. but thank you for letting us know another place got shut down.

more lefties made safe by the SS boys. 2017 is off to a good start.

make me

Literally is in denial

Nah the /SS/ threads are still going over at 4+Sup Forums's Sup Forums

All that time spent tagging posts and you have nothing intelligent to say? Disappoint. Defend your honor, one-ball!

Do not fall for these threads. They are ploys to get people to show their faces and prove they're not ugly and/or fat.

You will get doxxed. No, they won't come and fight you. They're pussies, just like us. They'll use the same tactics we use, and probably just try and get you fired.

Saged, hidden, and reported.

Literally is talking about something else completely...what got shut down?

Actually...only you cuck fags are pussies. We actually have lives outside of our mothers beds.

>Literally is in denial
about what?

>He said after posting 41 times in a thread on a Mongolian cartoon enthusiast board.

Who is "we", my dude? :^)

Also, no one takes you guys seriously. Went to a DIY space last night. Going to another tomorrow. You guys are literally a joke and we all dream of the day you guys grow the balls to actually get out from behind your keyboards because it will be a fun time

Took all of 20 minutes and provided a good laugh for us...how many years have you been posting here from your moms house?

You're welcome for not burning to death.

Yet you've taken the time to bitch and complain that your hazardous DIY spaces got shut down. You're welcome, we only have your safety in mind. ;^)

Whats this autist going on about now?

Hmm, a lot of mom house and bed references. You sure you're not just projecting, friendo? ;^)

oh really?

I know of none persoanlly that have been shut down. Like lss than 10 were shut down across the nation, which literally happens all of the time. There are like 30 in the place where I live...all untouched or shut down due to people moving out, only to be replaced by others. Its actually quite hilarious the way you guys think this system works.

You should thank us for being so concerned about your safety. Otherwise you could burn to death like those other people did.

interesting. it no worky now. the fuck.

Autism...
The OP has Autism.
She must have attended a gender awareness talk, now she has autism, many such cases.

Saged.

Just talking about die fuhrer

America forced us to take millions of them when we were occupied, brainwashed us and are still forcing politics onto europe

Additionally everybody groups up against us whenever we don't follow their political lead. No, thanks - we aren't going to take the blame this time

I guess you shouldn't live in houses. Heard that shits flammable.

This autistic fag literally can't even make a coherent sentence. Away with you.