I always though jap sleeve tattoos are cool on japanese men but I would never get one because im white and not a cuck

I always though jap sleeve tattoos are cool on japanese men but I would never get one because im white and not a cuck.

What's some inspo for tattoos related to Western/white heritage?

nothing super edgy (white pride shit) or over played (norse runes)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegvísir
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut,
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.WGjnO_krLIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dicks

lots of dicks

and some hairy balls

t: Sweden and Germany

None because your body is perfect the way God created it.

bump

It depends on where specifically you want to draw the inspiration from I guess. I would recommend looking into European folklore and mythology.
This is a depiction of Odin riding his 8-legged horse, Sleipnir, flanked by his two ravens Huggin (thought) and Muninn (mind, memory), and holding his spear, Gugnir. The design on his shield is an Icelandic stave, with the meaning according to Wikipedia being "Helm of awe (or helm of terror); to induce fear and to protect against abuse of power." The three interlocking triangles above him are found in ancient artifacts, although the meaning is contested.
Did you come from /fa/ or something?
And that's why we don't need to work out, right my fellow burger?

Tattoos are for degenerate faggots. Now, non-facial/ear piercings are pretty fucking sweet.

When you see this on female JAV girls it's literally the markings of a slave. They're property.

Working out/physical labor is using the body for its intended purpose.

Tattooing is defiling the body.

Seems like too much effort. The Nords just gave them silly haircuts.
I was joking. If someone is deformed at birth, their body is obviously not perfect though, and everybody is deficient in some area compared to someone else. I was born with shit eyesight and sensitive skin for example.

>not having sleeves

stained glasses and church murals, classic architecture and philosophy, etc

Pic related is saint george stained glass in an english church

get a full body tattoo like this or don't get any at all

Oh, my bad, I got the stave wrong. It's this one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegvísir

Don't get these idiotic comic book tier Norse tatoos.

If you're gonna do it use actual stave desighns and use historical European ash-ink tatoos

Post one with your undies around your knees

Gay phone case
Gay photo

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Please stop appropriating our culture.

Alright, when I saw this guy reciting doom paul shit I assumed that perhaps he had some relationship to reddit and all of the crossover that seems to happen made sense. Who the fuck is Tyrone?

OP, you are a faggot. The purpose of being tattooed is to assert separation. If you're worried about being perceived as a cuck it isn't for you.

fiverr.
for $5 he says whatever you want

> The purpose of being tattooed is to assert separation.

What the fuck does this even mean? Telling mommy and daddy youre a big boy now?

sI like the idea of a tattoo that represents national/ethnic heritage, but I'm not a fucking jap...

If you're an american just get something involving an eagle, a flag and a gun.

My russian uncle has a few. CEBEP on the back of his hand, couple ring like designs (one with a skull, one that was more just a half and half that was filled in on one side only, definitely had a circle with a dot). There's probably more but I haven't seen him in 4+ years so I can't remember them all.

They don't really mesh well as a unified theme, but I found their linework to be rather good.

Dumping artwork I have saved of tattoos i've gotten / will get.

sweet tits

so you want to be like japanese thug trash

Brad pitt is a pussy

Thank you. I appreciate his rugged individualism even more.

The yakuza, the military man, the biker and drug addled failed rock and roll star are separate from the general population and likely not worried about what people think of them.

You say that you like the idea of a tattoo that represents your national/ethnic heritage but won't say what that is. Not a fucking jap is pretty vague.

I have never, EVER seen a good tattoo in my life. They are all garbage, every last one of them.

Just wear a shirt with a design on it you retard, how jewish are you?

As I stated in the OP, I am white.

THICC

how about you just don't get a tattoo because tattoos are stupid?

When I went to Japan I visited an onsen with my inlaws. I figured no problem because I don't have any tattoos. The place was pretty busy. After I was in the water for like fifteen minutes one of the employs came out and asked me to leave. We all got out but I asked my father in law to ask why and he did and said it was because I was gaijin and no gaijin are allowed, they just hadn't noticed at the front desk. I said I don't have any tattoos and I observed proper etiquette so there was no reason to throw us out. My father in law said so, but after the staff responded they and then all my inlaws hung their heads and my father in law ushered us to the change room and we left. I asked what the reason was and my father in law said it was because some of the other bathers had complained to the manager about how terrifying my penis is and we rode in silence back to the hotel. Is this normal in Japan?

MODS ARE ASLEEP/CELEBRATING NEW YEARS. POST RARE ADOLFS.

this would be a perfect manlet tatoo

Oh, the Australian man got it right then

>Not having a sleeve

Enjoy never being aesthetic

>This is a depiction of Odin riding his 8-legged horse, Sleipnir, flanked by his two ravens Huggin (thought) and Muninn (mind, memory), and holding his spear, Gugnir. The design on his shield is an Icelandic stave, with the meaning according to Wikipedia being "Helm of awe (or helm of terror); to induce fear and to protect against abuse of power." The three interlocking triangles above him are found in ancient artifacts, although the meaning is contested.

>Not searching
Okay, here is a Wikipedia article I found
but you are an idiot for getting tattoos.

What is you're ethnicity? All white people come from somewhere too. For example, I am Scottish so I myself would get some heavy knotwork / Triquestrsa, or something along those lines, and possibly even some Norse stuff like Svaldic line language etc. Research that shit. A family crest is based as well if you're family has one.

>This is a depiction of Odin riding his 8-legged horse, Sleipnir, flanked by his two ravens Huggin (thought) and Muninn (mind, memory), and holding his spear, Gugnir. The design on his shield is an Icelandic stave, with the meaning according to Wikipedia being "Helm of awe (or helm of terror); to induce fear and to protect against abuse of power." The three interlocking triangles above him are found in ancient artifacts, although the meaning is contested.

Are you unable to do a simple search?

Here is a Wikipedia article I found
but you are an idiot for getting tattoos.

What are you doing?

>Be white
>get tribal

kys

>roided try hard manlet
>aesthetic

Stay jelly

sun runes if you're German (not nigger)

How tall is he? 5"5'?

Enjoy being dependent on a drug just to get laid manlet

Tattoos ARE for degenerases but piercings are for fags. Get it right.

I have Norwegian, German, and British ancestry, and those were all places where Odin/Woden/Wotan was part of the pre-Christian religion.
It's not my tattoo. I don't have or want tattoos. I was just attempting to explain some European symbolism through an example. I don't know what burgerbro #2 is saying. I knew it was called Valknut if that's what you mean. I just felt like I was getting repetitive with the way I was saying the names of everything.
Your people came from a tribe too, Ali, you don't need to be jealous of white people.

A swastika

>aesthetic

But they'd look better without the tats though?

Get a dick tattoo only white boys get dick tattoos. Or a test tube you fucking soul-less lab rat

im thinking for going something like this

Yo been wondering for ages. This shit offensive? I hang round lotta normies.

>inb4 asking pol if something is politically correct

Get a cooler weave than Euro 4- though.

Not explicitly. If you're worried go check the ADL's list of symbols.

good taste in music

>Is this plus sign offensive?

tattoos are degenerate and if you get one, we will all lose respect for you.

buy a shirt with a cool logo instead of permanent ink on your perfectly white skin

get one of Odin drinking a corpse's semen to regain his strength you pagan cuckold

No thanks, I don't like tattoos.

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.WGjnO_krLIU

Only good answer.

However, tattoos are for short-sighted plebs.
Would you wear the same pair of trainers every single day for the rest of your life?

That'd be cool, but unless you are ripped it's going to look autistic

gayest thread in a while, didn't know there were retards that actually get tattoos here lol

It stands for HIV positive.

>be tattoo artist that owns my own shop
>see this thread
>oh cool
>shitposting everywhere
I guess I should have known.

Nice one leaf.

Cuckolding is not a culture, it's an inevitability.

Describe most common and worst tattoos you've been asked to perform

Tattoos are for sluts and faggots.

seconded

what makes you roll your eyes the most?

I'm getting my first one in March.
Fiancee is covered, I figured fuck it might as well. Artist is really good too.
Any advice for someone getting their first one.

>I have Norwegian Swedish blablabla
>MUH HERITAGE
You are a fucking mongrel and nothing else, just as degenerate as (((Lauren Southern))) who thought she was 100% Danish

Kill yourself holy shit

>Have a friend.
>Go out with him one night.
>"Let me show you my new tattoo!"
>Pulls up sleeve of his skeleton arm.
>It's a fucking cringefest Batman Vs. Superman tattoo that will be on him FOREVER.

How embarrassing.
Why are tattoos so shit? Yet women fucking love them. I see so many qts with guys who have fucking facial tattoos.

Be a real man and get your waifu etched onto your torso.

The explanation behind it
"life is a tough journey and this symbolizes the rougher parts... "

Why the fuck are her eyes blue and not violet. REEE. Fucking (((show))) watchers a

>Most common / roll your eyes the most
Southern Cross or Australian Flag for men.
Bunch of stars or shitty looking flowers for women.
Some women will choose to get a Southern Cross or Australian flag as well, and you just know they're gutter trash, worst of society. The type of women who'd fuck an aboriginal.

>Worst
Worst are generally Aboriginal tier tattoos. Leftist looking hipsters will come in and ask for things they saw in some stupid book they saw at university. And I'll spend an hour drawing some stupid finger painting looking shit.

>Mix of both
Occasionally I get guys who come in asking for names of other guys tattoo'd on them. Usually they're all incredibly drunk. A week later I'll have them come in asking for them to be removed all embarrassed like.