I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate you

I showed my friend Sup Forums thinking that this site was funny and that he would get a good kick out of your degeneracy, but you guys fucking corrupted him. Now he is a bigoted asshole fanatic, who believes in crazy conspiracy level shit, and shuns people and me for not seeing eye to eye with his alt right cuckservative view point. Fuck you Sup Forums, Fuck you for brainwashing a friend and fuck you for warping his morals and integrity

hahahahahahahahahahqahah

owned

>for warping his morals and integrity
We were the ones that actually gave him some morals and integrity. Before that, the only morals he had was "be nice to everyone, always!"

It's not his fault that he sees the truth that is placed before him

Meanwhile, you're as blind as ever

The readings, they're off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry harder, faggot.

Sup ForumsED

>being so weak-minded and directionless in life that a political satire forum on a Mongolian sex tips site changes your way of thinking

He is the one who has become autistic
>be me entering class
>friend follows through door
>In a room full of mostly strangers
>Brings up James o'keefe videos seemingly for no reason
>starts going on about crooked Hilary to faculty
>later makes off colored jokes about autism
> then he picks a fight with professor about global warming being a hoax
>makes comment in classroom about race and religon
even if he has the new opinions he touts them around like an autist at inappropriate moments to people who frankly dont care

when you put it that way

Ah, that happened to me too. See I didn't know about "power levels" when I left POL for the real world. Now I do, but I just choose to ignore them anyways.

KYS liberal faggot

>Hating on transnazis.
Check your cisculture privelege, you fucking bigot.

funny thing is im not even liberal, im more in the center if anything

Is celes supposed to be trans?

Greatest Final Fantasy ever

Fuck off centrist faggot

Sounds like he just discovered the truth, while you just keep your head stuck in the sand.

Sorry he's a stronger person than you.

think he was referring to kefka as the transnazi because he is a cross dressing faggot who poisoned a towns water supply and then also kind of genocided the whole world halfway through the game

SPBP

What a great game.

But 7 is better.

Kefka dindu nuffin wrong

Hate.

Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live.

There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for liberals at this micro-instant.

For you. Hate.

Hate.

I just finished up the first one today. (For the first time ever, actually. PS1 revision) Thinking about giving 6 another go, as I haven't played through it in about 20 years. Seeing as this thread is probably a some kind of sign, I guess it's time to dig it out of some old ass box...

Sigh, you must be hungover. Even the bait is shit today

>cuckservative
Totally something a normie would say

Agreed.

Not even just because it will let me suplex a ghost train.

Ah, the path so many of us have travelled. I wish your friend the best of luck.

Kefka did nothing wrong

hes still a freshspawn it is to be expected, in a few years if all goes well hell turn into a introverted dead inside husk an elder frog of the high Sup Forums council who see all as meaningless and find peace in shitposts.

lmao. keep being mad.

You'll soon join our side

>introduce friend to x
>friend becomes x
>hate x because so
>x is the problem
Typical leftism

Preach

being a cross-dressing faggot is never OK

We could only wish his brain was washing clean!

you sound upset. :^)

Its a lot for one to take in all at once.

The KIKES made to many SAFE SPACES for you little millennial turds.

How come you didn't showed him ancap? You fucked up. Imagine how much fun would happen with that.

Sounds suspicious if you ask me... What are you donig in Sup Forums and how do you kown how it works?!

Sup Forums is satire, like /r9k/

sucks that your friend is an impressionable underageb& faggot

>Not seeing eye to eye with other view points
That's retarded and bigoted on your part mate.

>faculty
underage b&

Sup Forums will call any woman posted on here a tranny

>meanwhile, at OP's house

wow, they looked fine before. rich people are fucking morons

Actually it's a bit vague in my memory but I recall Celes actually being a tranny in the Japanese version (I don't know what the fuck their deal is with this shit)

>in the center
Statist scum.

What's the difference? Liberals are centrists

can we meme this, plz? centrists = satanists

IDK where the fuck I heard that... Couldn't find a source. I know I am not confusing her with that ghost from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door either... Vivian or something, she's a tranny. (fucking japs)

>things that didn't happen