Why do Estonians have the best teeth in the world?

Why do Estonians have the best teeth in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

hestia.dance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is Estonia?

The dental hygiene center of the world.

>tfw still shitty teeth

Finns invented Xylitol.

Its not teeth thats white, its Finnish cum they havent swallowed yet.

Not bad

>look like allsorts candies
>good teeth
Blue and black are the colours of "good" teeth. That white in the middle is a good healthy pulp

You lie

my teeth are yellow

brushy brushy

I miss Estonia's brushposting.

Estonians are required to watch this every day: hestia.dance/

Did someone say
BEST TEETH IN THE GAME.

Me too leaf, me too

Estonians are second only to Latvians.
Lets pretend like Lithuanians don't exist.

Liar. Brushy brushy Eesti. :^)

Aids make them to tarnished to eat foods rich on sugar

Haven't seen this in a while

Tiny country next to Russia kind of like the ukrain but even less significant one of my college buddy's was Estonian he was pretty cool

cleanliness is next to shitpostingness

I will bring back the tradition of brushposting to pol until a noble Estonian takes the mantle.

sad looking tits desu

You again.

>mfw that is my preferred size
A good brushing technique combined with the necessary brushing sessions

Estonians are very quiet I'm in a discord server specifically for Estonians and they never say anything.

They look fine. If she was standing neutrally they would be a good size and shape without much sag. She's still a dumb camwhore slut though.

7 yo pic. Shes probably in her late 20's married to a nigger now.

A town in Russia.

I think they're really cute.

>She's still a dumb camwhore slut though.
And this.

ew a fucking roach

What are you sliding?

Nothing. Just BrushPosting until an Estonia starts doing it daily again. Stealan this meme senpai.

Finno-ugric masterrace.

what's your name there? might be there too.

The Japanese jew said he will region lock us if we don't stop brushing our teeth.

I want to MARRY and IMPREGNATE one of those redheads senpai...

> He wants to assist the genocide of the udmurt redheads

My genetic distance isn't that far away from them, besides wouldn't it be good if I bred the fuck out of her? There's a chance she won't even pass on genes since the men of estonia die at such abhorrent rates compared to women there..

That's an udmurt woman, a finno-ugric woman. not an estonian woman.

Are estonian women pretty?

What cartoon is this from?

Sure, just stay in US :^)

DanMachi

She's actually not as attractive it's I was expecting. If this is the average, I will gladly stay in the US.

Thanks

That BAC is coming to steal your women senpai

> average
> IMPLYING SUCH A THING EXISTS ON ASINGLE IMAGE
you have to go back.

and please do stay in the US. we have enough immigrants already.

Esti bros, are the people of Tallinn true Esti or is that the scum of the country? Anyway you have top tier girls, atleast the ones I saw

It isn't, it was OC from gamergate days.

Modified to be Estonian, and from 8ch. look at the hairpiece in an infinity shape.

Am I the only one who finds her lack of feet disturbing?

Then again, most anime (sorry if this is not technically anime) seems a bit fucked up to me. Weird mouths, fangs.

Not Eesti, but I think Tallinn is INFESTED with ethnic Russians. A teeth brusher may enlighten you with a reply.

But I already said I didn't wanna go.

Sure but russian women are hot, until they baloon up in their 40s.

STOP POSTING THIS IMAGE

Tallinn is ~45% russian. You probably were in the estonian regions though. no tourist wanders into the russian regions.

But yeah, tallinn isn't esti. some estonians are there. but big cities are always a mess.

make me.

thanks for the intel dental ally

I saw some mean babushkas in some weird park slightly outside the tourist hotspots, how close was I to being shanked?

You better have 10+ ethnic esti children or I will find you and kill you. Your population is a joke. 1/4 of your population is RUSSIAN.

>how close was I to being shanked?
Ehh, they aren't muslims. You'll most likely be perfectly fine.

working on it lad.

They don't.

Eesti Besti!! I love Estonia. I'll help kill Ruskies if they dare touch the pristine lands of Estonia. Keep brushin' them teeth Eesti

YOU LIE.

I have no teeth.

Nice proxy Artyom, where'd you get it?

I went to Tallinn, caught the Ferry over from Helsinki for the day. Froze my stupid Aussie arse off wandering around looking at Touristy stuff then got the Ferry back to Helsinki, holy shit were the Finns drunk on that boat ride. Never seen anything like it.

Your president-elect gave it to me.

Yeah. they come here to drink as much as they can and go back on ferry.

That's how life is here.

What is your favorite season? I'd like to visit the baltics someday. I don't even want to touch Western Europe.

All seasons have their flavor.

What do you like?
If mud and darkness then late autumn is for you.

Fall, but that's because of personal reasons.

> tfw like all seasons nearly as much

Winter has been really shit for 2 years. We used to get nice super cold winters with lots of snow, but this winter is a muddy shithole.

If you do want to visit, check on the weather. If the winter is too warm, don't come during that time. etc.

I think it's bleach we're dropping to the sea from Saints-Petersburg

Only mid-summer and mid-winter are times when the weather is most pleasant.

All other times, its kinda cold, kinda wet.

Good weather is hard to come by when you are majority marsh country.

>Tallinn is ~45% russian
its 45% foreigner

god damn mongolian get ur facts right

Christmas looks so beautiful in your country. Probably late autumn or middle of winter. Absolutely /comfy/ looking.

I'll keep mid-summer in mind.

The souls of seals and Sprattus sprattus balticus will haunt you to insanity.

kek

Current christmas was dank and muddy. +6 C and raining currently here.

The trees without the leaves and sun not getting higher than 15 degrees has an additional kick.

Book the tickets.

I miss brushie poster, they were Bestonian.

I'm pretty wealthy ("passive" income business) so I was thinking more of an extended stay to travel through Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and a Finland because why not. So mid-summer is good? Hell, a civil war in Western Europe might break out in the summer if I'm lucky lol

Do it.

I'll do it.

early summer is better. Late May to late June are usually the best weather. July and August the nights get shorter. Early-mid June it doesnt get dark until 1 or 2 AM and only for a few hours at most.

Will you use public transportation or drive car?

If you want to get some truthful picture you should visit rural areas too in every country.

Perfect. I was thinking late May to early July would be my timeframe.

whoever edited this should have removed that faggot 8 while they were at it

Exactly. I don't want to hang around in the degenerate foreign infested cities too much like Tallinn. Way too many expats and tourists for such small countries.

I was thinking public transportation if that's an option, haven't done much research so I don't know the answer.

Using public transportation to see rural areas can be PITA in Estonia.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

>tfw will never live in eesti
Hold me..

It is better this way.

Could be worse. Obama could have succeeded in his "Arab Spring" and toppled your government completely.

Uncommon