This pic makes it harder for racists to sleep at night

This pic makes it harder for racists to sleep at night

There was a Grey's Anatomy episode about this and it sucked sweaty bumholes.

Im a racist because I dont give a shit about your qualifications, intelligence or work ethic. You're still an ugly nigger who ruins the natural aesthetics of white society.

Racism isn't against the individual, but the whole.
I'm 99% sure that all the people who make retarded arguments realize - they not only argue you, but they argue themselves.

Why is the nurse carrying around a stethoscope?

Ask him to carefully rephrase his question because i've paid for his services and his question might be considered a violation of the NAP and dealt with accordingly

The Law of Large Numbers is not negated by a handful of outliers.

I readily admit there are exceptions to the rule. There are also retarded Asians and Jews, and I wouldn't trust them to do my taxes. I still think Asians and Jews are, on average, better than whites at math.

Nice models you got in that photo there.
How about some real doctors next time.

we was doctaz

If only he and all the other inbred xenos went home we wouldn't have such a huge strain on our health services

Did he try to stab somebody when he was younger?

Ben Carson did.

>top percentile of blacks who reach human status represent the rest

:^)

Second opinion time

a pic tjat is written like from a 12 year ol little girl on her period is nothing that steals my sleep

>Blacks made up just under 4 percent of practicing physicians, 6 percent of trainees in graduate medical education and 7 percent of medical school graduates.

Also, have fun being disciplined if not fired after threatening to kill a patient in surgery.

tl/dr

Ahem...
>Affirmative action

>I've done it numerous times
And all of them ended in death

Note to self. Nurses in Australia can't do basic shit.

Liberals are racist so here.

He's made dozens of brain surgeries and stopped bleeding in all them. None of the patients survived though, but that's irrelevant. He's a great surgeon.

Oh hey, one nigger managed to become a brain surgeon. Guess I just have to ignore the fact that 99% of them are criminal, welfare sucking degenerates who make every country they live in an objectively worse place

Thanks liberals, my eyes are open now

Yea, getting surgery from a black person who knows im a racist and goes on to point it out before surgery.
Would be fucking scary.

>implying the nigger doctor that will fix your knife wound isn't related to the nigger who stabbed you in the first place

Sad to read this. Literally the opposite is happening.

>Going to a nigger hospital

WE WUZ DOCTORS

really gets the ol noggin joggin

Really fighting the good fight, mate.

>t. buttmad leftycuck
First of all anyone who goes deep enough into medicine and healthcare realises that racism is justified.
Secondly, you don't know any niggers working with brain tumors, because they aren't qualified. Even with huge nigger quota.
Thirdly, you are the reason why majority of MIT and other similar places tell everyone they voted democrats. Because they are smart enough to come out only when it's safe.

Refute this. Protip: you can't.
>1 post by this ID