Climate Change is real, accelerated by humans, and dangerous

Do you guys really not believe in man-made climate change? I've done my own simple experiments to see for myself and it is really clear that while yes, the world is in a natural warming period, it's about 300 years ahead of schedule with how warm it should be as compared to past warming periods.

Human activity is absolutely affecting climate and temperature isn't the only sign of this. So is increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere and ocean (increasing acidity). Like, guys, this is really obvious and simple shit you can check for yourselves. Please tell me you're trolling.

P.S: this is my only "left wing" issue and I have 1 white daughter and a son on the way so
>inb4 leaf
I want evidence from you deniers.

no evidence as usual conservashits

what has Trudeau done to you to make you like this?

I used to hate Canada, but now I just feel sorry for you

lmao for niqqa you retarded, your graph shows a decrease

sorry I'm not fluent in ignoring the question but I think what you're saying is I'm right?
also fuck Trudeau he killed Canada's identity

it's... not.... a temperature graph....
can Sup Forums users read?

>too impatient to wait for proof
>claims a bunch of shit, doesnt prove anything himself

Leaf.

It's not a temperature graph but time is also moving from right to left which is shifty.

You're right its not. But lets not look at a temperature graph otherwise we'll see the inconvenient truth that CO2 doesn't correlate to temperature

it does when you're not looking at it on the scale of a time before land mammals lmao

I don't like your graph starting with the highest year first. Is there a reason for this?

Also, if by the 2000's the tree's rings are increasing in width then surely that means that they're coping with the increase in CO2, taking it out of the atmosphere, and depositing it as lignin?

I remember when the earth was created back in 1964

Showing such small timescales is just an alarmist trick, its literally a coincidence

prove to me that I'm going to die because of Global Warming, otherwise I don't give a shit

It's gonna make Africa more arid and force billions of niggers in to Europe, do you care now?

yes more trees would counteract man made climate change but we're chopping more down than ever too, mainly in South America. This has a vicious circle effect of making the ocean more acidic, too acidic to produce as much oxygen (phytoplankton die) since that's where most comes from.

so you don't deny that we're pumping more CO2 in to the air? Did you read my whole post or just the title because increased CO2 has other environmental implications as well (ocean acidity).

Yeah but is it then worth whatever cost it is if we're only saving the lives of a few fish?

Agreed. Deforestation is a massive threat as well. It seems we're really working as hard as possible to fuck up the environment!

At least it's good to know that the trees are dealing with the CO2 to some extent.

Climate change is real but that doesn't mean it should be our concern.

Lets be real. It was only ~150 years ago when we reached the Industrial age. And look where we stand as a society now. Look how far science and technology progressed in merely 150 years time.

The damage we are causing to the environment now will only pose a threat to us in the long term future >100 years from now.

Our technology 100 years from now will be so much more advanced that we are probably able to fix the environmental damage we are creating right now with the technology we have available then.

In fact I think it's immoral to even consider "saving" the environment when we have far more pressing issues such as wealth generation, geopolitical instability and long term investment into space operations.

TL:DR: Global warming is absolutely real. But also not a threat for a species as powerful as us humans.

Unlike Canada, we actually have a border and an immigration policy

Accelerated but inevitable even without human interference

Name one time in Earth's history where the climate was ever static.

I for one welcome the great underwater civilisations of the future.

>lives of a few fish
>phytoplankton produce over half our oxygen
>I guess people don't need air to survive down under

arrogant tbqh, you don't consider any of the species that will die off before then worth saving?

A-

Y'know what, fuck it. It's no use at this point.

finally got snow and minus celsius degrees today after about a month and a half looks like climate chang is fake after all