The Young Turks

Who actually watches these idiots? I don't really know this show but I can't believe fucking morons like this have an actual viewer base.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvkRXi00p8c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=O0oAkLGsHpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watch their live streams sometimes just to make fun of them.

I hate-watch them. Actually them hiring Shaun King is pure comedy.

I think that Michael Moore liberal stuff is so out-dated

TYT feel like 2003 throwbacks

>quadroon of mossad

I watch their election night highlights for fun

I used to watch them until they became insufferable.
Cenk is actually pretty based and try to stay as bias as he can with out turning off all the cucks that follow his show.

I refuse to watch it now, is nothing but salt about the election and trump and Anita kasparian is the epitome of what is wrong with the current (((feminist))) movement

That compilation is destined to be a 21st century classic.

Same :^)

Spamming the chat with racist abuse is fun

I'd rather give my view shekels to someone deserving.

>If I virtue signal hard enough will Ana notice me

That's their viewer base

>when you realize that Anita is the only reason people watch this show

She is really fucking hot. If she was a Nazi, you'd all be considering a goddess by now.

Ana*

>fagtron of cuckad

Lmao this is how this faggot sees himself

>Cenk is actually pretty based and try to stay as bias as he can with out turning off all the cucks that follow his show.

But he seemed, at least from this clip, pretty anti-Trump. His girlfriend needs to be hung in a public square. What a disgrace of a woman.

Sargon sucks
This thread sucks

No one watches it, just heavily indoctrinated fags. They pander to a very extreme minority, and do the broader liberal cause harm just like Alex Jones does the broader conservative cause harm (although Alex Jones isn't really a conservative, the MSM lumps him in because they can label anyone whatever they want).

I saw some gen Z idiot watching it in my computer lab at uni. Must be popular with people born after 1990.

Your opinion is invalid until you uncuck your country Kraut

I sometimes take a look at the spitter to check what leaning lefties are thinking.

A Jewess Nazi.
nice one leaf

I don't know this Sargon guy either but it showed up on my recommended videos. Where does he belong in all of that? Is he associated with Alex Jones?

My fat Jewish old housemate. Could hear Ana and Chunk screeching throughout the house at all hours.

To be fair though I used to put on an Alex Jones or Tumblrisms playlist, crank up the volume and lock my door when I went to work just to annoy him.

People that watch TYT:
>students
>stupid people who think they're knowledgable on politics
>insufferable cunts

All they do is scream and insult differing opinions.

I fucking hate them, but I watched their election day coverage from near start to finish. Pure. Fucking. Gold. at one point chink is actually sweating.

Haha I see. Is there any English-speaking political channel worth watching?

he is a leftist who pretends to be right wing sometimes

He is a long time anti-sjw/common sense youtuber. Think Bearing, undoomed and all that lot. Sargon puts in a good amount of research and work. Still annoys me though

Haha. Fuck off cenk

>Ana is a Jew
Retard. Literal pure fucking retard.

Some people enjoy Rebel Media and Info Wars. Rebel is good entry level stuff. I'm sick of all these fucks with a shitty cartoon avatar making "witty remarks" though.

Nothing will EVER top their election night coverage.

If you haven't seen it yet go watch the entire thing, start to finish. It's worth it.

I know there's a compilation of the night unfolding, but is there a video of the whole thing?

This shitlord deserves a medal.

shes actually ugly

Who would watch a Young Turd floating in a toilet bowl???

I hate watch them also the comment section is glorious. Hiring Shaun King made them basically destroy their network.
Fake black guy not even once.

>that face on Alex Jones
Goddamn, I don't care if he's controlled opposition in it for the goybucks, I love him...just too entertaining.

I don't really know why I used to watch them either, I unsubbed several times but the election really did it.

>Fusion

They're fucking disgusting. Worse than TYT by far.

Watching Sargon's latest vid and just saw this. Oh man, had a movement of pride in the ol' Uni I used to go to. Can't believe I missed this

what kind of no personality faggot co-opts a historical figure's image anyway?

Cheers, I'll given them a try.

Rebel Media is ok sometimes, but Canadian politics is so dull...literally nothing significant happens in that country.

Wait! They are hiring Saun King?
They have actually sunken that low?

>milo

a fat neckbeard cuck ( his wife has a son)

short version
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

It's alternative media for leftists.

trying to reason with their fans in the comments is fucking cancer. they just make bullshit claims and then they either tell you to just google it when you ask for evidence, or just repeat the bullshit claim and say some shit like "its not my fault you don't like the truth lol".

youtube.com/watch?v=O0oAkLGsHpo

He's

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

>Sargon puts in a good amount of research and work. Still annoys me though

Anti SJWs are lazy clickbait scumbags

Being anti trump shouldn't be an instant disqualification from being based, the election is over and everybody is moving on trump fags should do the same or risk being KEKS as well