Honest question to amerifags

This is a 100% serious question:

when there is a mass shooting (let's say more than 5 people die) do you really care? It seems you have one every other week and every time over here in europe we hear the same crap about your broken hearts or something like that. Is it just for the media and the general public in the US doesn't really care or are you really moved by them?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/14/nice-bastille-day-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoops, I forgot it's 3:20am in the US.

if there were 3 million AR-15 rifles:

>Estimated number of lethal shootings with Ar-15 rifles:
>0

pretty good record, innit?

Pls just die

mass shootings are a fraction of the total gun deaths, suicides and niggers make up most of them

>Mass shooting

Like in Chicago every single weekend?

No. Don't care.

Not really

Risk is the cost of living in a free society.

Why would I care about niggers shooting each other in East LA?

Well, everyone's got to /say/ they're moved, but unless you know the people personally you probably aren't. Like everywhere else.

Midnight here in Hawaii.
The general public cares about school shootings and stuff but if some black guy kills 6 other black guys in some shitty part of Chicago then not a soul gives a single fuck.

Do not care. All mass shootings are perpetrated by either ISIS, niggers or nutjobs

Their failures do not reflect me

Sometimes we mistake the daily shootouts for clapping, so no.

No. 9/11 was the only thing that hit us. Everything else is forced

That number is way lower than what it really is. Everybody and their mother has at least one AR or more.

Why can't Americans shoot as well as mass shooters in countries where there are few guns? You'd think they would be better at it and achieve higher body counts.

At least we don't have terror attacks like Europe does

I don't really care. I just carry a gun in case it ever happens to me.

We shoot straighter than your limey ass

this
mass shootings are a white problem

who cares, it's less Americans in the world. let their country continue to implode.

So basically you don't care if it's not in your region/state?

>flag

You're not even trying are you

I'm going to rake you

>Is it just for the media and the general public in the US doesn't really care or are you really moved by them?
we care/dont care

>in europe we hear the same crap about your broken hearts
(((media)))

It's the only thing that keeps (((them))) at bay. It would be much worse for us, and the world for that matter, if we didn't have the firearms we do have.

>"With guns in the hand of the public, sure their will be tragedies, but without them, there will be genocide."

This is the only thing keeping our free speech, which is arguably not as free as it should be, but you get the point.

it's always some deranged lunatic that could have gotten help but didn't due to extremely shitty mental health care
there's never been a mass shooting by a sane person

sure thing Ahmed

Why is a mass shooting worse than a bad car accident ?

you're going to do nothing you fat impotent piece of shit.

Only 3 million AR's?

That doesn't sound right

3 million seems a little low desu

Nobody cares when 5 people die in a car accident on the highway, or 50 people die from heart disease - why is a shooting worse? All death is a tragedy, but we're extremely hypocritical about how we treat it given the cause.

About 7000 people die in the U.S. every day from various causes.

Why should a mass shooting of 5 people even chart on the national consciousness? Oh right, to serve an agenda to disarm the american people. Also it's flashy and violence and narratives sell when it comes to the news.

~ 140 die every day from auto accidents, we could basically save all these lives if we focused on mass transit. Where are the congressional sit-ins to save these 140 lives each day?

When you look at things objectively, gun violence doesn't even matter. The root causes should be addressed, those being the destruction of social cohesion in our nation - not the removal of a liberty as a band-aid.

>accident
there's a suprising amount of unarmed americans

heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

Here's some fun murder and shooting stats for just Chicago. Most committed by blacks, with handguns, against other blacks. Absolutely no one outside of Chicago gives a shit.

Triggered by the word rake?

>do you really care

no

But aren't there about 300 million firearms?

I thought the AR would be much more ppoular

It sucks to hear about, but the benefit outweighs the loss. The Tokyo Sarin attacks should've caused more damage than any mass shooting could have.

The secret is nobody gives a shit even when the shootings kill a whole bunch of people here(pulse). They just pretend to care by posting something about how their prayers are with the victims and change their wallpapers to a flag to feel like they are doing something.

My, the leaf talks tough.

Enjoy your cucked nation and twink PM, you leaf faggot.

Day of the Rake. When?

5 people is negligible in a nation of 350,000,000. The media blows it out of proportion and they make sure to plaster the killer's face as well as the grieving families as much as possible on the news.

If they wanted to stop things that actually killed people at an alarming rate then they'd focus more on texting-while-driving than mass shootings. However, it's an easy political target to appeal to leftist morons. If you can blame guns, then you can avoid blaming several other causes that would cause a conflict in the Democratic base. Namely, the inner-city poverty cycle and a porous border with Mexico.

on average every gun owner has 5 guns
it's a extremely popular rifle, I would think there's 30 million of them instead of 3 though

>Absolutely no one outside of Chicago gives a shit
>implying anyone in Chicago even gives a shit

It's gangbangers and people like Jerome who want to prove they're so hard so the get in their car with Tyrone and Labrone and go a few blocks over and shoot up about 10 guys standing at a street corner.

Orlando night club.

Because 80% of "mass shootings" are nogs and beaners in the inner city with illegally acquired handguns so who actually gives a shit?

>when there is a mass shooting (let's say more than 5 people die) do you really care?

Personally, as someone who does not own a gun but is also not opposed to owning guns, I tune out all "mass shooting" incidents. Yes is the answer for me.

America is fucking huge and there are 300 million people contained therein. When someone shoots up a school in Idaho and then some time later someone shoots up a school in Florida you just think "America" and forget how those two places are nowhere near each other. The USA has a mass shooting problem the same way Western Europe has a Muslims-killing-randomers-with-trucks-and-bombs problem

come do something about it like you said you would. you sound like a real tough guy who carries a big gun.

Sig mcx in .300 blackout, not ar-15

>lethal shooting
>lethal
>Orlando night club
>gays

m8

what is it with you cucks that want to limit the rights of the people

Oh sorry, "yes I really do NOT care." No, I really don't care. : )

SHALL

Nice try, Leaf.

0/10

Go rake yourself to the burn pile.

NOT

>no guns
>burger

c'mon burgerbro

that's what I thought, beta cuck.

I definitely care. It drives up the price of guns and ammunition. Huge pain in the ass.

In all seriousness I really don't. People die every day. Mass shootings are overshadowed by gun violence generally, which is mostly fueled by gang violence and drugs. Even so shootings rarely affect anyone living outside of inner cities so it's a far away problem for everyone else. For mass shootings I'd say it just makes a good headline and plays into the media's sensationalist tendencies and the average Facebook or twitter idiot with their walnut sized brain thinks crusading against the few dozen that die each year in mass shootings is important.

>3mil

Not nearly enough.

BE

The police in the US has different approach to crime, as does their legal system.

See the way cops chase cars in Europe and in the US, in Europe they try to keep the drivers alive if possible, in the US they try to get them out of the road as quickly as possible. If driver dies in the process no biggie - he should have stopped rather than running away anyway, so it was his fault.
Chicago is a city with enormous amount of gang-related crime. Literally no reason to care about it in any other way than hoping somebody will purge like half of the population.

>Leaf calling somebody a cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1

Look in the mirror, Leaf.

INFRINGED

honestly, no, I don't care. People I've never met aren't really important to me. The left uses these incidents to try and gun grab, the right uses them to either attack muslims (if applicable) or attack gun free zones. Both sob endlessly about the incident for political convenience - but both are being insincere. I support the right's agenda and do think removing muslims and gun free zones would probably help to lessen the effects of these incidents, but ultimately I don't give a shit when they happen.

incorrect
aurora theater shooting was an ar
sandy hook was an ar
and san bernardino had an ar

that said, as a proportion of gun deaths in general ars are absolutely insiginificant

>run away from police
>get charged with endangering civillians as well as resisting arrest
if you can't do the crime

>Sig mcx in .300 blackout, not ar-15
Well, I have to admit I thought he used AR-15.

And btw. sea laterns and pillars will be the next thing for captcha.

I like the way Americans handle this shit desu. if we did this here we would have less problems with drunk drivers in a matter of month or two.

I mostly don't care.

>Sig mcx
literally a AR without the buffer tube

That's a scary small number. At least we're not Europe though.

The only time I care is when someone important dies.
People are only equal in death.

it's honestly just an overpriced special snowflake ar

I am not averse to getting a gun. I probably will eventually. But I am not personally invested at the moment in any of it.

Takes around 20 dead on a weekend in Chicago for a brief mention in national news and yet no one cares... Working as intended

>that said, as a proportion of gun deaths in general ars are absolutely insiginificant
Exactly. If I remember correctly something like 95+% of gun deaths result from handguns. Rifles just aren't used by criminals

That can't handle a simple stress test and jams every 3rd round.

France and a delivery truck?
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/14/nice-bastille-day-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle

Better ban delivery trucks.
lol you called his bluff. Too bad he's right about everything else.

Did someone say gun control thread?
Every fucking gun thread.
I won't even grace the gun grabbers proper conversation.
You bunch are a lost cause.
I just need to convince the ones on the fence that gun control=not even once.

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Spoilers: it's niggers.

And that's assuming every long gun listed is an AR.. which more likely than not is a shotgun.

We probably make up for it more with shotguns and yugo-SKSs, which admittedly are far better weapons for being lethal with.

If I remember right the casualty rating of a 12-gauge is 99.8% or close while with most automatics and 5.56×45s it's around 37%.

I built this for $550
AR's are cheap

I care about niggers even less than I care about random mass shooting victims.

I don't think short barreled rifles were even used commonly prior to the NFA. Handguns are just universally better for crime.

I've never looked into it, but you'd think the shooter would've researched before paying 2000 bucks for a mediocre rifle.

Shotguns and rifles are tracked separately according to FBI stats.

Yeah, but is that single shot casualty? Because with a 5.56 automatic you get 30 of them.

>t. i eat blue pills for breakfast

what did I say that was bluepilled you indigent shitposter

Automatics are fucking terrible for killing with, you just waste ammo. If you can make the shot with 30 rounds you can make it with one.

that's the single most retarded thing I've read this year.

>Better ban delivery trucks.
I'm not even saying to ban anything.

Gun is a fucking tool, if you see it as anything else then you're a tool as well.

It turns out I was wrong about pulse but the point is - can you kill stuff with AR? Yes. Can you kill stuff with a delivery? Yes. Should you ban any of those? Why? Do you have any data hinting that it would reduce the amount of weapons criminals have? Not really, over here they have tons of makarovs and other shit that went "missing" from stockpiles in the 90's.

>Magpul hand guard
>Milspec stock & grip

Somehow you got the worst of every world.

Most people do not care about gang violence. Because that's what it is.

When there are 60+ shootings in Chicago ("Chiraq") in a single weekend, nobody gives a shit but the media and the dindu parents who couldn't do their job well enough to not raise hoodlums.

I didn't get the impression that OP was advocating gun control.

Even a few hundreds death really doesn't do much to me anymore unless it affects political action some how. Like remember that one Jizzlam holiday where literally thousands of them died (happens every year) just because they ran each other over and crowd control was awful? On one hand I thought "wow, that's a lot of dead Muslims, neat!", but then I realize that that's fucking nothing compared to how many Muslims there actually are in the world.

You sure told that user, did you think of those original words all by yourself? We hardly ever see them parroted ad nauseum in Sup Forums

You really were original, nicely done. That'll teach him to have his own opinion!

>may kek punish you

Of course. Gungrabbers would be going after handguns if they had any clue. I doubt restrictions would prevent criminals from getting guns, especially with how many of the shooters are a part of a gang that would have the means to get guns illegally, but at least questioning handguns would make sense. The focus on scary black assault rifles is proof the issue is entirely emotional/political.

I did the exact same thing on my cheapo ar. I like milspec grips because I just find them more comfortable, and I like the look of the magpul handguard and milspec stock.

I'm shallow, I know.

You should probably reread your own posts then you stupid sack of shit, why has every single discussion lead to an argument with some ignoramus? I guess EVERY SINGLE FIELD OPERATOR IN ALL OF HISTORY IS WRONG THEN. You did it user, you out-argued every single person who has ever had combat experience in all of humanity on what the most effective weapon for lethal engagement is. How did you get so smart? You must have a whole fucking lab of people studying this for you, you must have absolutely just lived in a battlefield your entire life to know so much about weapons that you put literally our entire military, every single veteran, and all of /k/ to shame with your extensive knowledge.

What a fucking retard.