You guys are being lame tonight... Where's the nigger hate thread?

You guys are being lame tonight... Where's the nigger hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
youtu.be/uBDAPJpwILw
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do we need to have a new one? We all hate them. It's kind of redundant for us to have another thread about the subject.

I just wish we could have an honest open conversation about nig-nog violence- it's ridiculous that we have to tiptoe around and be all sensitive with our WORDS when they are so outrageous with their ACTIONS

I should add that I do try to treat everyone on a case by case basis but sometimes you do have to make a judgement about a situation...

I'm somewhat saddened to say the world would be better off without black people.

They add very little value for all the violence and disruption and destruction they cause.

I'm sad because I know a few good ones. It's just not enough to balance out the swarms of bad ones.

>forgives killer
>christcucks

Did the jews plan this 2000 years ago? Im sure there is some hidden talmut in some anciet jew fortress under jerusalem that tells them to make up christianity and spread it to europe and then wait for the current year.

You realize that taking away Christianity would just make white people more liberal?

that makes me hate the christcuck more than the nigger, honestly

a nigger is going to be a nigger. There's no need for the white man to prostrate himself like these idiots do.

Estonia says hi

do you betas even know about matt hale?
white people are the best

Last time I created nigger hate thread I got banned

> money lenders
> not money changers

> having to make up stuff and add stuff to the Gospel to justify your cuckoldry

Because you're Armenian and therefore a hypocrite

lol no

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126802/Christians-likely-left-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html

they didn't have to wait 2000 years. Christianity gave them benefits far sooner when it gave them a monopoly over financing in Europe

That makes me hate the white cuck

But I hate armenians as well
Also, the ban was for "racism outside b"

You misunderstand the context.

Each of that actions are direct fuck you's to the people of the time.

A roman soldier could force you to walk 1 mile, but if you walked 2 he was in the shit with his superiors.

This isn't a "sit down and take it" passage, its a "you can fuck them and still come out on the moral high ground"

Ignore anti christ posters, our god comes!

fucking leftypol mods

when is Hiro going to remove them

> A roman soldier could force you to walk 1 mile, but if you walked 2 he was in the shit with his superiors.

that is a rule christfags made up to justify Gospel insanity

such rule didn't exist and as such this aussie won't be posting any source

never mind that in the context it makes perfect sense

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Him.

It's pricklycactus but no one does anything.

Great vid, I go back to it every now and then to read the comments:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

God's enemies getting BTFO every day.

#9 and #10 are not reliable sources and #10 is provable false and #9 is only partially correct.

All others are completely true though.

>meechaiel

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

They're getting purged dude.

nigga looking like megamind

fuck niggs

>Blackburn

You can't make this shit up

The fuck is going on here?

Seconded..
Dafuk?

t, Jew.

Forgiveness is so that the pastor doesn't have to live life with the pain of hate and vengeful feeling. A godly man doesn't have to forgive and could seek revenge, for all men are sinful and his sins would be forgiven by god, forgiveness is really just to set you free from hate.

RARE FLAG

Niggers got told that Jeebus gave them the ability to be nourished by grass and absolute madmen believed it.

post more white pigs getting butchered/assaulted by blacks

it turns me on

At first I thought the kid looked a bit niggerish

Christians didn't give it to them, it was because of different interpretation of scripture. Christians thought that usury was morally wrong. Not the kikes though, they read do not do usury on your brother as literal, and not figurative.

Bring your ass to NewOleans shitskin gaters love chewing on fithy spic scum after talking shit then finding out how easy subspecies like you can get his ass lost in the swamp.

M-Muh fuhrer?

lmao pathetic old fart got BTFO

Where is this?

>Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it
Christians don't want a country in which their kids get murdered.

You have to go back nigger.

americuckistan
back where?

Stop bieng politically correct. And we can then talk about it.

To whatever shithole you crawled out of, subhuman.

>Where

>Here:

Italy?

Niggers will ALWAYS nig.

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

tl;dr: Around Blacks, Don't relax.

youtu.be/uBDAPJpwILw

Christianity as a cultural force is dead, at least until a hardcore pope sets up shop in rome.

Trouble is, Christianity is getting bogged down in debates over literal translations of its holy book and forgetting what it should be - a uniting cultural bond between Culturally similar groups in the face of heathens who's way of life is incompatible with its own.

Stuff like this makes me feel happiness. The only thing that bothers me is if and when innocent kids are brutally murdered because of her mother's actions. They get some serious red pilling from traitoring their race. It's in darkies nature to prove what he is time after time.

pure coincidence

Man, seeing the husband there really hit me in the feels, just image how close this was to becoming one of the many horror stories seen in this thread.

And why do the dumb niggers always go for violence after a break-in/robbery? Just take the shit and go, if you get caught you'll at least have a much shorter sentence. And some people want to pretend that they aren't complete subhumans.

These cowards piss me off. If you forgive someone for killing a loved one your a fucking pussy who should neck yourself

That's because you're a moron.

>why do the dumb niggers always go for violence
John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

>Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.
But what you don't appreciate is the wrath that God has prepared for these people.

>Pagans aren't agents of Mossad

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

Why did they murder the wife of that pregnant pastor?

Pity he didn't murder and rape the woman and the children.

>Protestacucks
oy vey Luther is spinning in his grave

Seriously the fuck is with these cuck mods

>Christians

every fucking time, cucked by their lord and savior Jew

he's not actually christian though

there is nothing christian about most modern leftist 'churches'

there's even one in my city that isn't even a church anymore, they just call themselves a 'fellowship' and never talk about Christ

Christianity has been cucked ever since the reformation. Luther said it and opposed it, and he was the only one who knew it was the secularization of Christianity

>shot in the face and neck for 5 times
>wasn't killed
Holy fuck, nice. He's fucked for life I guess

>what is lutheranism and orthodoxy
hard to see how a dude in gaudy clothes waving around a censer is cucked

you understand how fucking rich jews in europe got because christians there couldn't lend money right?

>Catholicucks shitposting

Every fucking time

stop posting gross ass fucking images on this board its not what its meant for

Jack has a point, the nigger is expected to be violent like a rebid dog.

However, the Cuck shames his race and heritage for forgiving the nigger that deserves to be put down.

Fuck this makes me laugh my balls off every time

It's proponents of modern "Nice" Christianity that pull this shit.

ok libcuck

wouldn't god send this nigger to hell?

Gee...its almost like the bible contradicts itself... Repeatedly and often. Who would have thought.

I'm so angry right now I can't explain it

of course
you want to know what is the next step of our master plan?

Luther was the only one who wanted to keep orthodoxy thats the point, the reformation cucked the rest of christianity.

Catholicism is literally aids. Deist here.

kys

fuck u newfag

but we have orthodoxy today

it's number 2 after catholicism

I would forgive him too, because now he can find an actual attractive wife.

lmfao, this is why we're all on Sup Forums

the fuck is the point of being around these degenerates in society? I wish we got basic income and a standard of living to preserve the best people of society. People who maintain the republican ideals.

>tolerate christians
>they sell us out to muslims
End these fucking kike cults already.