Why won't he release his tax returns?

Why won't he release his tax returns?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/22/politics/donald-trump-personal-financial-disclosure/
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/TrumpFinancialDisclosure20150722.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No need.
Every sane person tries to pay the least amount tax as possible by any legal ways.

This isn't the idea of releasing your taxes, though.
It's about full disclosure to the public.

Because nobody fucking cares

Because hes a god damn fraud with over 9000 conflicts of interests and debt up to his eyeballs.

He owes $300 million to Deutsche Bank. Watch how that magically goes away

Youre a degenerate

You're obviously new here

can you show us your taxes here then

I don't hold a political office.

Probably because hillary won the election by 3 million votes.

Madam President. I'm with her.

Thanks Hillary shill. Enjoy the next 8 years cuck

And youre obviously a child

Not sure if trolling or not

Who said anything about Hillary...

And you're obviously fat with purple hair and lip and nose piercings

BECAUSE HE'S A GREEDY GLOBALIST JEW YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

>Pay as little tax as possible
>"The roads are shit!

Hillary won you dip.

Go read the news. We won. Some people just can't handle reality.

Where is the law saying he has to release them?

Why did his daughter fly budget on Jetblue?

There isn't a legal requirement.

you just did

Mate over here in the UK we are taxed up to the eyeballs and our roads are still shit.
>There is a road near me that slightly collapsed into a valley.
>Roadworks are still blocking off a lane a year and a half later.

Why should he release them then?

Wrong

The Ethics In Government Act of 1978.

Isn't it sort of like a tradition? Because apparently people want to know what he does with his money.

Because the public is entitled to know its representatives' basic financial situation and their different obligations and liabilities.

>berniecuck in charge of knowing money
you dont pay cash to build skyscrapers

Nice to see that your eyes are broken. Id expect nothing less from a shitposting fact denier

Audit the Federal Reserve when?

You pay the chinese for their metal to build that shit hotel. just like Trump

kek stay triggered

>Isn't it sort of like a tradition?
No. Nobody actually cares what he does with his money, only Joe wants to know.
Then maybe it should be a law.

>valley
No one cares about the countryside. Non-contributing cunts

Maybe after we burn it down and hang every Rothschild on the planet.

>Then maybe it should be a law.
Not everything that's politically or ethically necessary is or can be codified into law;
Having said that see

At least we get laid.
>City bastard with a less than 1 birth rate talking about not contributing.

He's going to let idiots focus on it to try and delegitimize him as much as possible, and when the time is just right he'll release them and blow those nigger-lovers out of the water for the six gorillionth time.

There's really no excuse. He obviously committed fraud but that's okay cause Hiller did far worse

Enjoy your food mate.

Yeah im so triggered.

Fuck all White Nationalist

So why wasn't there a full disclosure on the Clinton Foundation and all its ties?

*smirk*
"You think you're match for me and my katana XxXDarkXxXS3ph3r0tHXxXW33DL0RDXxX420?
*teleports behind you*
*unzip fedora*
*Cuts you into 6 million pieces*
*farts loudly*
"Psshe notthin personnel kiddo"

I'm liking this idea better desu senpai

Sheep don't count.
>Married. Two kids.

Obviously his tax returns are not "politically or ethically necessary". Trump is not in violation of

The Clintons didn't hold an elected for office the last 5 years or so.

cuck

Because CNN didnt deem that important

Congratulations on being one of the few city dwellers that have had a child. Meanwhile out in the countryside everyone has a child or two.

>Obviously his tax returns are not "politically or ethically necessary"
How are they not? He's the President of the United States.

Leftists upset.

Reason enough not to release them.

Leftists are human excrement. Whatever annoys them is by definition virtuous.

How are they?

I get fancy foreign food. British farmer are a blight. If they're not moaning about government hand outs they're committing suicide

You do know he met those requirements after his public financial disclosure was reported right or is this the first time you heard of the The Ethics In Government Act of 1978?

cnn.com/2015/07/22/politics/donald-trump-personal-financial-disclosure/

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/TrumpFinancialDisclosure20150722.pdf

Because she is ordinary people, not an entitled cunt. If you want to lead you need to see common people struggless

u should start/try shitting in a glass bathroom if thats how u feel about privacy.
out of 5xx businesses hes owned, 5 of them...1percent of them needed bankruptcy; i think thats telling enough

>I get fancy foreign food
Just so long as it isnt kebab. Wouldnt want to report you to the authorities for funding terrorism now

How are they not?

This is the bare minimum. Tax returns still haven't been released as is the composition of his liabilities and income.
The disclosed info is in contradiction with his statements about being worth 9-10bn dollars, btw.

Not really, no.

>roads are shit
We really need an AnCap utopia then

>How are they not?
Well the tv people aren't talking about it and he isn't in any legal trouble for not releasing them so I'm sure it's fine :^)

>This is the bare minimum
Still passes, so you can whine all you want it doesn't matter lel.

There are plenty of things that aren't illegal but still aren't ok by other standards.
Like shitposting for example.

By what standards do you judge the niggers currently tearing your country to shreds while you complain about another country's head of state?

>Like shitposting for example
I can sense your asshurt

it would mean nothing either way to u then; what that would connotate in his tax responsibilities should be dissuading enough: there is no probable cause enough to demand it

No she just had an office that oversaw the death of diplomats with shady as fuck circumstances around it. Also fun little tidbit of how people found out how the housing the CF built in Haiti wasn't up to code yet millions went missing.

Face it the Clintons are more crooked and corrupt than Trump could ever be.

Beacause nobody fucking cares

and the tax paying American ppl were happier, the end~

There isn't a probable cause because he's not being persecuted. Ethical requirements of this sort are deontological, not instrumental.

So are you saying that the Clintons being allegedly more corrupt gives Trump a free pass to be N-1 corrupt as they are?

>There isn't a probable cause because he's not being persecuted
I dunno, his obvious allegiance to Russia could easily be grounds for impeachment. His tax returns won't mean much when he's rotting in a jail cell.

Nobody fucking cares. Nobody but butthurt commies like OP.

Everyone is trying to avoid paying taxes, by using law tricks. Those who don't aren't rich.

in America it goes, innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. all are free to try to prove/investigate any guilt, but until then, u r innocent

>I dunno, his obvious allegiance to Russia could easily be grounds for impeachment. His tax returns won't mean much when he's rotting in a jail cell.
I don't think there is even remotely enough for impeachment at the moment.
Bill Clinton had to lie to Congress under oath for even having to stand trial for impeachment.
In Trump's case it's at the very best (or worst) having inadvertently been the beneficiary of Russian intelligence actions.

>because he owes russia money and now that he has become the most powerful person on earth, russia will control him because he owes money to russia...

Where in the constitution does it say the president needs to release his tax return?

The point of running against the ruling party is that you disagree with their policies so demanding they release their tax returns is counter intuitive

he's a 1%er tax is only for poor!

When you get elected (to any office for that matter) you become holder of significant discretionary power, which obliges you to a high degree of transparency

It's absolutely intuitive, actually.

Obama has set the greatest precedent for opaqueness, maybe Trump, can trump(haha) his example of 'transparency' or rather, lack of

That is true.

I've literally filled in potholes in my town with friends because the city wouldn't fucking do it.

The roads are shit AND my taxes are going to even dumber shit

>which obliges you
Why hasn't he released his tax returns if he is obligated to?

>which obliges you to a high degree of transparency

because he is poor

It's because poor people have no place asking those richer than them about there tax returns. The rich will inherit the earth, the poor have Sup Forums.

>worth $400B
>poor

You have to go back.

hahahaha he still won tho

As has been pointed by a different poster, he's released some of it.
People don't pressure him on it because the Russian thing gains a lot more attention for obvious reasons (it's a lot more sexy to talk about Kremlin rigging the election than about a bunch of tax forms from a decade ago).

Becuase it'll prove hes not paid tax forever and that will make him look more of a cunt.

But his Sup Forumstards still suck his small cock.

Melania said it's 9 inches long. He still loves you even though you're a h8r and loser.

Because there are people stupid enough to elect an actual criminal with a record of tax evasion (and other white collar crimes), rather than a suspected criminal with her own private emails.

Muh Hillary Wasn't Murdering Satanist
DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST

So libs will have something to be buttmad about similar to Obama's fake birth certificate.

Because he doesn't have to.

The mavericks of the world question convention and don't play by your rules.

From the media I see a lot of similarities between Drumpf and Steve Jobs. And yes I think they are/ were both dicks - but they know how to play the game.

>it is a leaf who is posting

Sup Forums really needs to stop sucking Trump's dick. The first thing he did after winning on election night was phone up Netanyahu in Israel and invited him to the U.S.. Then shortly after that he publically disavowed white nationalism and the 'alt right' stating that he has no desire to give those types of people a platform. Now he's actively working with Israel against the UN in an effort to help them bulldoze more Palestinian homes so that the Jews can build more condominiums with U.S. tax payer money. Trump is a fucking cryto-kike and it's about time he started being called out as such. I'm tired of seeing you naive.faggots sweeping all of jis dirt underneath the rug whilst sucking his cock and asking for more. He played us all like a fiddle, it's time we awaken to this reality. He's not our saviour. He's a narcissistic megalomaniac only concerned with himself and those close to him. The elites chose him for the presidency for one reason: to act as a safety valve for white unease. The goal of his presidency is to placate the white working class, and to stop the proverbial "boiling frogs" from leaping out of the pot. Trump is just a continuation of the same.corrupt system that he vowed to dismantle. He's a lying two-faced shyster, no different than the rest of them.

What's the difference tho. Are you saying its ok to be involved in fraudulent activity if you don't hold a political position

There are good reasons for disclosure besides fraudulent activity, reasons which do not apply to private persons (like being indebted to a foreign body for example).

Holy shit Trump disavowed David Duke and Richard Spencer? He betrayed ze old night.