This user has the right idea.

Do we cut off the food supply as well?

how's life in the emirates?

How do you stand the muslims?
And are you a mus too?

Wtf is Burundi?

A shit hole

do it.
90% of thier food is imported from eurppe and us.
let them eat sand

39 is a pretty high score

Locals are the laziest people you'll ever meet, but we just import pakis to do jobs. When the oil goes we're all fucked tho, seriously

>Burundi
the rarest of them all

most if not all is proxyfagging:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/BI/

Over here Muslims are genuinely nicer than Europe, mainly coz they run the place. As for food here where I live (Al Ain) we import a lot from India and Pakistan

>90% of thier food is imported from eurppe and us.
>let them eat sand

>as if the west is going to commit industrial suicide by cutting their own oil supply
let's face it: the ME fuckery is for the most part an attempt at destabilization by the west to access cheap resources
it's not going away as long as there is oil in the ME and people in the West

Do the Indians actually 'Poo in Loo' over there or are they just as bad as their home country??

>When the oil goes we're all fucked tho, seriously
I've heard around here that Saudi Arabia (and I reckon by extension Qatar and Emirates) will be left at the brink of civil war the moment oils runs out, or even sooner, as even the military are foreign contractors.

idk if it was that the upper spheres would no longer have a strong interest in keeping the people fed and country stable, or just a lot of social tension that has been accumulating

could you shed some light on the matter?
Also, are you for business or pleasure?

I swear all pakis and poo are the dirtiest people ever to live, they don't wash and their perfume called ood smells like camel

The Indians here in AUS where I live seem to be like middle class. They always seem to wear those traditional clothing and are well presented.

>ISHIT warns Europe about bigger attacks on Christmas and New Year's Eve after the German truck incident
>absolutely nothing happens
>all they do is hope things go their way and claim responsibility if it does, just like Sup Forums

The emiratie nationals are actually a minority here, and ironically they want all the foreigners out but can't stop being lazy, as a military they're screwed because of this. But I'm here temporarily, I have citizenship because my dad works here but I'm mainly from UK

Fuck off Arab, Indians are pretty chill people. Can't wait for your oil money to dry up.

>perfume called ood

Actually it's called oud, but the pronunciations right, apparently I can't spell
Poo detected

Ours are poor poos who are paid to push trolleys and fill our cars up

thanks britbro, pls don't go to jail

I'm not Indian, I just get annoyed when arabs imply that they're better than indians. Literally nobody in America thinks that besides muslims.

No probs, just stay out of the Falklands.
Out of all the lower classes here, Indians are the worst m8

>perpetrator: unknown

>id
>PepeFeel

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING