H-hi Sup Forums, w-we're refugees from Syria looking to make a better life for ourselves...

H-hi Sup Forums, w-we're refugees from Syria looking to make a better life for ourselves. Which country would be best for us? Also, don't worry, my children don't like making clocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38301489
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.571622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turkey

Saudi Arabia

Syria.

Poland

2/3 syrians drop out of free swedish language education...

Syria is the perfect place to be

Israel.

They're complaining that Sweden is only giving them free apartments and not houses. They also want state girlfriends.

Swedish Democrats now

You are all welcome to brazil.

Enjoy your stay.. Wait! Come back

Why do they always go elsewhere...

Syria. Go fix your home. As far as I am concerned:
-Father, you are a coward. Your home is breaking down and you just left instead of fixing it. Go back and fix it, we'll watch your family. If you don't want to do that, then frankly, you and yours can die in the ocean.
-Wife, you can either wait here for him or assimilate to us. He is a coward and fool, so keep that in mind.
-Children, your father is a coward. Find a new one.

You can leave your daughter here
I will take care of her

North korea

Finland

make a better life

same with every other human being on this planet

learn to use condoms and swallow cum!

Fuck off and fight for your freedom.

Hmmmm.. I can maybe take one, your daughter seem really nice.

Come to Canada

LEAVE NOW....................but the Daughter can stay .

>you're women have penises

instead of saying "the glass is two thirds empty", try saying "the glass is one third full". you should be happy they haven't all dropped out.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38301489

Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, any of the Emirates, Egypt, Iran. Pick a neighbour, you have lots of them.

Somewhere the people are brown and go LALALALALA DEATH TO AMERICA.

You know, where you BELONG

your daughter should stay here but the best country for the rest of you would be either sweden or germany

This

Sweden would be the choice. They have blonde women who would literally fuck any sub-human.

you gotta be really ignorant of the Israeli-Arab conflict to think Syrian refugees in Israel is a viable option. Syria won't let an american tourist into their country if they know he visited Israel for a single day - do you think they'd allow their citizens to stay in Israel for a prolonged period of time and be exposed to """"""Zionist racist blood sacrifice brainwashing propaganda""""""""?
Not to mention the whole "Still in a state of war with Israel after declaring war on them 70 years ago", fuck them.

back off?!!

>Egipt
REEEEEEE
WE DONT WANT THEM

But it's your obligation to take asylum seekers, under the UN charter, if they are being persecuted.

Too. Fucking. Bad.

Israel.

Tbh i'd drop out of learning that silly language

3 meters under the swamp

see >they're already there

>law is hard i'll make some shit up
none of the parties involved are interested in Syrian refugees in Israel, listed here in order from most opposed to least opposed to the idea: Syrian government, Syrian refugees, Israeli government, Israeli people.

come to the UK my Muslim family. UK people are weak sub human they need Muslim cock for there woman. London is a Muslim city with a Muslim mayor free house and benefits paid for by the white slaves.

Here is me making shit up:

>In the general principle of international law, treaties in force are binding upon the parties to it and must be performed in good faith. Countries that have ratified the Refugee Convention are obliged to protect refugees that are on their territory, in accordance with its terms

Israel has ratified the 1951 Convention on Refugees. You are obliged to protect them should they arrive on your territory.

You can go wherever the hell you want, provided when the war ends you go back to Syria.

There's a world of difference between coming to a place for refuge, and coming to "have a better life". The second situation implies that you aren't going to leave unless you say so, and means whichever country you set up in has to deal with you and probably give you the rights of a citizen for the rest of your life.

Furthermore, your argument that Israelis, or those who have visited Isrsel, aren't welcome doesn't stand up, according to the Convention your country has signed:

>Exemption from reciprocity: The notion of reciprocity- where, according to a country's law, the granting of a right to an alien is subject to the granting of similar treatment by the alien's country of nationality- does not apply to refugees.

yes, you're making shit up, because you turned
>You are obliged to protect them should they arrive on your territory.
into
>it's your obligation to take asylum seekers, under the UN charter, if they are being persecuted.
you literal fucking retard.

guess what, Syrians cannot arrive into Israel, since we're in a state of war since they declared war on us in 1948. the border is ridiculously protected, including by a UN buffer zone. :)

go away and leave me alone

only warning

RARE

>Israel has ratified the 1951 Convention on Refugees. You are obliged to protect them should they arrive on your territory.

>some piece of paper

thats nice
but it doesnt obligate jack shit

Jews jewing their way out of their obligations that they have signed and urged everyone else to sign.

Yes, North Korea is still officially at war with South Korea, but it doesn't mean that North Koreans are turned back by the South Korean government should they manage to flee past the most heavily militarized border in the world.

>your argument that Israelis, or those who have visited Isrsel, aren't welcome
this argument has nothing to do with refugees, i'm just pointing out that if Syria is so fiercely anti-Israeli and childish that it won't allow an american tourist into their country simply because he visited Israel for one day, it shows how ridiculous it is to think the Syrian government would allow 100,000s of their citizens to seek asylum in Israel.

Scholmo said that I had no understanding of law and was making shit up.

I quoted the international law they are signitory to.

The real value of that law is entirely irrelevant to my argument - which is entirely that international law on this matter is a shambles because nations weasle their way out of it with no repucussions, and make the rest of us follow it word for word.

For the incredibly slow, you know, just in case you didn't realise my first post was tongue-in-cheek.

you quoted the law, and revealed it doesn't mean the same thing you wrote in the first comment.
so you made shit up and didn't understand the law. it's pretty simple

What did I make up?

If only Syrian boys were as cute as Turkroach boys I'd get one

>Yes, North Korea is still officially at war with South Korea, but it doesn't mean that North Koreans are turned back by the South Korean government should they manage to flee past the most heavily militarized border in the world.
Syrian do arrive at the Israeli border, seeking medical treatment from Israeli military medics or hospitals, and the vast majority request to return to Syria after they're treated. haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.571622

No we're full

you made up that it's Israel's obligation to take asylum seekers, under the UN charter, if they are being persecuted.
can you please get it now?
please get it

Sounds like an excellent arrangement.
Do you load them up with new Toyotas and rifles, too?

no

By definition an asylum seeker is somebody who is persecuted or whose life is under threat. It's implicit, you fucking mong. A refugee and asylum seeker is the same thing. You're taking issue with a matter of semantics that is entirely implicit within the charter.

I hear Liberia is nice

germany and sweeden
flip a coin

looks like a nice amily tbqh, other than the kid on his mums lap looks like a cheeky wee cunt

Syria is a great place to settle down. Alternatively Washington DC :)

Turkey.
Same kind of people as you are.
Same backwater religion as you have.

Are you Christian

Germany. You guys can keep it if you wish.

the point is you didn't mention in that comment the pretty important part where it applies only when these people enter your territory. I showed you Syrians barely arrive to the Israeli border, and are not seeking refuge in Israel.

Syria, cunts

As I said previously, my suggestions were tongue-in-cheek to show how Syrians aren't willing to go to their immediate neighbours to seek refuge, and that their neighbours aren't entirely willing to take them (despite some of them being signatories to the Convention).

It was meant to show how funny it is that they do want to travel to the comfy parts of the world to seek asylum, instead of the nearest safehaven.

I feel we're on the same side of this argument.

Im looking for a better life too, why i cant be a refugee? This is fucking stupid.

Do what the Americans do and move to Canada when your feels are hurted.

do a job west euros don't want to do- kys

>Which country would be best for us?

Death

Do I have to answer this?

dont have money for that. Its that easy to get Canadian citizenship or something? Can i have a gun in Canada?

Israel

Come to Australia.

And to answer your second question. No. Guns are a cunt to get unless you live on a rurally zoned property.

Come to America. You can have as much guns and vodka as you please.

Go back to Syria You cunt and a fucking coward

still dont have money. And its not like you got open borders. I cant just move in, right?

I will take your daughter. Rest of you can stay in a refugee camp in Turkey.

If you've got a skill that's on the list, then you're more than welcome. It'll cost you, but sort out employment with that skill you have and your employer will sponsor you.

Allah will surely grant you a reward for that.

Seconded. The US sends "greatest ally" enough free shekels to offset the costs.

>H-hi Sup Forums, w-we're refugees from Syria looking to make a better life for ourselves.

This is a pretty interesting excuse from the leftists when you really look at it. Consider the euros coming to america over the past few centuries: irish left when they were starving, germans left their overcrowded warzones, the pilgrims sought new lands to practice their religion, and the empires funded expeditions looking to create new wealth. The spanish found it in central america, the dutch went all over africa/asia leaving behind future nations like south africa, haiti was richer than the 13 colonies (at one point) for france, but the muslims are a different breed of explorer. The ones in neighboring nations like turkey/lebanon are real refugees but the ones coming to europe are like reverse europeans: they immigrate to RICHER countries expecting NOT to work in order to have more wealth. Really makes you think...

GOOD NEWS!! Assad-sama is going to win! You can go home now.

>my children don't like making clocks.

buhaha, okay guy, you got me

Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia(?), Albania, Algeria, Tunisia

You have a lot of amazing options

Shouldn't there be an official refugee country? Like everyone who has problems at their home can seek refuge in that country.
As soon as the problems n their homes are fine they can leave. It's simpler than fucking up other people's countries.

>also we can nuke them as soon as it reaches critical mass, and then wait for next batch of people to arrive.

YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!

North Korea

in Siberia.

This isnt a picture of refugees.

They arent families.

They are young muslim males looking for free gibmes and avoiding defending their country and families.

Hahaha

Let them try, baguettenigger.

Greenland

Israel. It's too white.

somalia

hi hezbollah

Fuck off, we're full.

the uk welcome all Muslim brothers and sisters. London is a Muslim city we got whites working and paying their jezha tax for us. you get 3 white woman for your pleasure.