I need the 2nd amendment to protect myself from the gov-

>I need the 2nd amendment to protect myself from the gov-

None of these gun nuts have the balls to draw on the government anyways

>An amendment can't be changed
>It's literally an amendment

>look, mom, I posted it again!

>government has enough drones/ unmanned weapons or workers that are willing to operate said weapons to accomodate for the millions of gun owners.

>don't fight it

t. mexican cartel

Invasion and occupation forces are two different things. You can seize the city or area with huge firepower but try to control it when everyone has tons of guns.

Stop posting this shit spic

You're correct, when are ordinary civilians getting manpads?

But I can find the homes of the people running the drone and slowly torture their family to death...

I and need sage and hide to remove these thr-
>100 posts

but mexico, you dont get 2nd amendment, you get wall

here, have a sample:

|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____
__|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|__
|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____
__|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|____|__

What is going on ITT?

What will happen when the government starts cranking out these as "police men"

Where's your video feed now?

wheres your freq hopping?

fuck hopping, jam everything.

YOU

>105215521

Tell me more about how well strict gun control is working out for you and your beaner brethren down there in your failed nation state that's run by narcos?

I was thinking of going to Mexico on vacation. I hear beheadings are way down this time of year. Any recommendations?

Why mexicans and leafs are so fucking jealous of US gun laws?

Because they don't have guns.

>I was thinking of going to Mexico on vacation. I hear beheadings are way down this time of year. Any recommendations?

Make sure you have prepared your last will and testament before you enter Mexico.

I think you can own a manpad, but it requires tons of paperwork and paying the government extra money.

>going to mexico
>not watching a traditional beheading

whats the point of going there then?

Ironic isn't it. Gun nuts are all talk while the only people who do riot against the government are Leftists.

Passive resistance against the government is a lot easier with an armed populace.

But a dictatorship is the least of anyone's problems. I think RaHoWa is a bigger concern, and a better justification for carrying a gun.

Blessings of Putin upon you for posting this.

lol

>I'm the US government and nothing can stop all my hard pow-
Seriously though you are a fool if you think the us government could defeat a popular insurgency especially by using drones. Most private citizens with guns in the us spend more time at ranges than US soldiers, are better equipped with private armaments, and more suited to their territory, especially in the vast south than a city boy from the north. Further more even if 10% of the military turn against the US it would cause havoc through sabotage. Lastly do you think the public will approve of drone strikes against us civilians, discontent would be rampant.