Why are americans like this?

why are americans like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=florida man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone in Florida is either retired or addicted to meth

Just Florida

Apart from taking meth (providing it's illegal there), what wrong did she do?

that just sounds like a good ol time, why was she arrested.

The state of Florida alone has nearly 5 times the population of your country and it's always Florida. People need to understand every state might as well be it's own country.

maybe she didn't pay?

She's black.

I do this every Tuesday, but inside of Target stores. Walmart is for plebs.

>Florida

Can't we just build that canal mentioned in Vice City?

Floridian here. Confirmed

That's just a regular day in florida lol

Floridian here. It's the heat, plus it's not locals who do this shit, it's always transplants from out of state.

Let me guess, she's considered "white" in burgerland?

fucking white people causing problems.

Not gonna lie that sounds like a lot of fun

>white

"They hate us because of our freedoms"

this.
sounds like a good night out.

americans would consider this girl white.

not even kidding, anything that isn't like 70%+ african or indio is white to them...

That's a "White Cuban"

because it's a fucking nigger

Sushi and cinnamon rolls?

sounds like a good time desu

degenerate fun.. but fun

No we wouldn't. She appears to be hispanic.

No, that is a Mexican.

Florida is something else entirely

Jesus, im going to Florida in July. Should be fun. As far as i understand, the whole state (especially Miami) was built from drug money, mostly coke. Its unsurprising that this shit happens

Don't see s problem here.

Don't see a problem here.

>A florida man
It's fake news.

Seriously. What an awful combination

Yea bud, that's just florida. Not to say weird shit doesn't happen elsewhere, but its mostly concentrated in Florida

Florida is basically our Australia

>white

>Florida

>motorized shopping cart

Lazy fucks.

Literally nothing wrong.

ufookinwotm8

You heard me.

why does she look like a toddler?

Florida is a state of mind

google.com/search?q=florida man

We have so much freedom sometimes we have to do crazy shit like that because we get overloaded.

you owe me 900 dollary doos!!!

taking meth
eating
???

>Calling a darkie an American.
Americans also gets blamed for its gun violence problems when really the rest of the world knows that the problem isn't americans, it's the high percentage of niggers that live in the US that cause the gun violence.

I wish cool shit happened at the Walmart that I work :(

>and and and and and and

jesus christ

>Americans

>White

You guys are so cucked that your own police forces have to lie about the race of the perpetrator and fabricate race statistics to make white people commit more crime than they do! Is there anything more cucked?!

Try to convince the rest of white americans that darkies, ethnics, poos, tyrones, chongs, coconuts are not american.

Drugs
Heat addled brains
Half the people are probably infected with behavior changing swamp parasites

110% would hit it

Theyre not. They don't deserve to be there, and should be sent back to their shitstain countries.

Florida here. Lot of minorities and niggers can give a location a bad name. Not all white people here are bad, we managed to turn this state red still.

Holy shit a based leaf

That is integration. She's eating food driving a mart cart. She's American now.

What he said.
Florida also has very open documentation towards arrests that anyone can access so the press goes nuts. There are incidents like this in every state but you just don't know about them.

thats nothing, lol, girls just partying riding the wal mart cart on meth hahahha

people should care more about like parents passing out in their cars with their children, thats a fair statement on sabotage of the united states

riding on a motorized cart drinking wine and eating sushi. I like the cut of your jib.

desu amphetamines make you drive better

well she is deafinitely american.

> on meth
>eating stuff

Something is not adding up here.

Since when did Peter Dinklage live in Florida?

pretty sure a taco doesn't count as a form of id. nice try though.

That's what I was thinking. I smoked meth 3 times in my whole life and every time I just sat in front of my computer and played with my cock for 10-12 hours straight.

>smoking meth
>drinking in public
>eating food with no intention of paying for it

Also, why does she look 14?

tfw no qt 85% white 7.5% afro 7.5^ native qt that looks underage to face fuck and cum on her panties

WHY LIVE

>motorized shopping cart

top kek

hnnng

>>drinking in public is a crime

There are 50 states. Don't lump 3 or 4 states who have to use affirmative action on crime statistics

Fla fag here. Not retired. Never done meth. Are you mad.you have to stay up in leafland with the puppy fuckers and couldn't afford to come with your parents to Disney world this winter like the functional leafs?

>florida
>american

and WINE
WALMART WINE

>lifting your hand in public is a crime

this isn't even that weird

>t. Floridian

Florida is the Australia of the us

fuck off cobber

look like a spic

This is true. Heinous shit happens in FL.

What would be the Australian equivalent of a taty PubSub

t. Floridian that plans on traveling to Australia at some point

Kek it's true though

kek says Israel will fall in 2017

What would be the germany of the US?

P-please more Florida stuff, it's amusing me more than it should.

Florida doesn't keep stories from the media, anything that goes across an officers desk is fair game. Everywhere else the police office releases the stories.

I got ur fix fampai

White men

Thanks, senpai.

It's just so ridiculous and amazing, how come I didn't find out about this earlier?

Jokes aside, seriously, wtf is wrong with FL? Why is always fucking FL?
>Super fucked up news story?
>Is it FL?
>9 out of 10 times, yup!

I dunno. It's pretty well known here though.

Everyone down there is crazy, high, stupid or a combination of the three. Also they don't experience winter.

>Walmart
>sushi

I can't even begin to consider possibly starting to think about how awful that would be.

Bro come over here and go into Walmart. Walmart is like the bottom of the barrel where all the societal filth and debris ends up. Fat ugly smelly single mothers of negroid half-breeds swell the store riding on the scooters. It's incredible to see these giant wastes of flesh and tissue in action. People-watching at an American Walmart will make you lose faith in humanity.

thank you as well, mate

I wish we had something like this in germany, the closest we have to those extremes are gypsies, and those are rampaging through the country and are fucking dangerous as well.

It's a few things, actually. We attract a lot of transients and overall shitty people because of the weather. You have lots of old jew retirees, rednecks, regular niggers, island niggers, and spics. Also, Florida has really lax laws regarding public records. Sure, crazy shit happens here, but it isn't the only place. It's just easier to find out about the crazy shit than most other states.

Its actually really good user. It's made fresh every few days and priced really well.