Which ethics groups do White Supremacists think are the best?

Which ethics groups do White Supremacists think are the best?
ie Slav Pride?

Afrikaners?
Armenians?
Belarusians?
Bosniaks?
Bulgarians?
Catalans?
Circassians?
Cornish?
Croats?
Czechs?
Danes?
Dutch?
English?
Faroese?
Finns?
French?
Frisians?
Galician?
German?
Greek?
Icelanders?
Irish?
Italians?
Latvians?
Lithuanians?
Macedonians?
Moldovans?
Norwegians?
Poles?
Portuguese?
Romanians?
Romani?
Russians?
Sardinians?
Scottish?
Serbs?
Sicilians?
Slovaks?
Slovenes?
Spaniards?
Swedes?
Ukrainians?
Welsh?

Germanics

Finns

Turks are the most powerful race on the planet.

Where is Ottoman Empire tho?

We are in the process of reforming, give it some time.

when exactly

The Turkish are White?

Pic

Soon.

Of course!

>ukrainians

I've holidayed in Turkey twice, brought a bunch of baklawa back recently, but i've always thought of them as Arab.

Don't believe the corrupt Bulgarian poster.
TURKS ARE NOT WHITE

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>Reforming the Ottoman Empire with European welfare money.
Your ancestors must be proud.

>German is like 60% of that map
WE

That guy looks Greek arab. If eastern turkey yes Arab but If far west turkey maybe not so much

Fair enough, the guys in the west are okay but the plague of turkish mountain folk here is shitskin arab.

Whoops, see

It's a lot of rural-ish areas

When will the USA fragment and have another civil war, only this time with hispanics? I'd say within 100 years.

Texas Revolution v2, only this time it's not European settlers revolting against Mexican control, it will be hispanic majority revolting against "white America".

Whites in Europe/USA will continue to run North. Eventually they'll have to realize there won't be elsewhere to run to.

Far Western Turks are pale, but it doesn't make them White, they still have plenty of Arab phenotypes.

Mistaking a Turk for a White, is like mistaking a Jew for an Italian.

>When will the USA fragment and have another civil war, only this time with hispanics? I'd say within 100 years.

I'm not sure the Hispanics are foolish enough to take up arms against the USAs military

>Texas Revolution v2, only this time it's not European settlers revolting against Mexican control, it will be hispanic majority revolting against "white America".

I think the Union will begin to fracture, they'll remain allied but become independent countries.

>Whites in Europe/USA will continue to run North. Eventually they'll have to realize there won't be elsewhere to run to.

Blacks and Browns don't like the cold, lol.