What is a Sup Forums approved martial art, and why is it Krav maga (Most effective, practical, used in millitary)?

What is a Sup Forums approved martial art, and why is it Krav maga (Most effective, practical, used in millitary)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-EOE124gHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

systema martial arts
developed from knights fighting in case the lost theit sword
you can not get closer to a crusader anti muslim martial art then this

also it's ver powerful and you don'T need to be physically strong to do it

con is that you need a low a whole lot of training to do it well

sry for multiple typing fails my notebook keyboard is pretty damn broken

Shooting
Alternatively, gouging

MARPAT is a meme

Military personnel don't get world class martial arts training and would lose to any civilian who dedicates a few days a week to training.

BJJ is probably most versatile, coupled with some boxing it covers pretty much all bases.

Krav Maga is good but if you're ever tackled it kind of crumbles, especially if the person you're fighting knows ANY BJJ.

straight boxing, fine, unless you are taken down.

Kick boxing, fine but kicking in street fights is a waste of effort unless you're bas rutten.

To clarify the proof of BJJ effectiveness, my favorite example
youtube.com/watch?v=s-EOE124gHw

>inb4 MMA is not street fighting.

But BJJ is just Judo (Kosen) with a different name

bokator
because that shit was designed to kill and nothing else.
no pussying around

I have nothing against it, I just happen to have this webm saved.

Not really.

Judo is heavily focused on throws and pinning.
BJJ is focused on take downs and submission.

it's no use just pinning a guy on the ground, it's better to submit him so he can't fight even if he wanted.

You do learn the same submission moves in Judo except for leg locks
Also, pinning could be used to hold down the offender while the police is coming. No need to break his bones

>Boxing
>Muay Thai
>Judo
>Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Combine all those three, and you're set to go.

Also, don't do White Suit Weeb Martial Arts like Karate and Taekwando, unless you literally want to become black belt dan tier. Otherwise you'll just look like a pleb when you get beaten up by a drunk.

I'd rather the knowledge the guy isn't getting up if he gets me off him.
Plus it'll give him time to think about what he did.

>Karate
You do know that there isn't a single style of Karate right?
Kyokushin and Daidojuku Kudo are quite good, but even the traditional ones can be used (i.e Machida in MMA)

I'm a black belt kendoka

Yes

I know

>Sup Forums approved martial art
How about a fucking gun?

I spent a good amount of time learning all of the technical skills I get paid lots of money for.

I don't have time to waste on martial arts when I can have my gun with me most of the time.

Yes I know this.

>t.shotokan

Have you heard of Go-ger-ru?

This is a popular topic lately.
>Muay Thai
>BJJ

Still my combination for GOAT.

muay thai has the most basic strikes but are the majority of the most effective ones also found in other martial arts

it simply lacks the hammer fist blow which while looking dumb is low risk and high yield. the power that can be delivered on 1 hammer fist blow is 3rd only behind knees and elbows

as far as grappling i think any of them will do. most have some unique glare to them and done by some one thats good at it it can make any one look bad... as long as the strength of the 2 participants is about equal. you will not win a grappling match against a stronger opponent which is why strikes are needed. a larger bulky opponent may not be as fast

krav maga is for LARPers

in real combat sports, the most effective fighting style is sprawl and brawl

>How about a fucking gun?
What are you going to do when you are overseas in a country where guns are illegal ameridumb? Think before you post.

Cuck-fu

To be fair, it's not like you need training in a martial art with hammer fists to use hammer fists. Just bring out your inner ape and ooga booga.

Gun Kata

>(((Combat Sports)))

Asked most effective combat style idiot. Not best prize fighter style.

Krav is intended to KILL your opponent or hurt them so bad they don't wish to keep fighting within seconds.

99% of their holds and breaks are not allowed in combat sport. As they would end up dead or disfigured and never be able to fight again.

Gun fu and Krav most redpilled martial arts.

Kangaroo style is my goto. It helps when you're at least a half foot taller than angry manlets and have a switchblade ready to pound with in the right.

>muh super secret techniques too deadly to be used in sport fighting
sure thing buddeh

krav maga only works on half unconscious people and people who have never fought in their life

this

It's good to do some weeb ones because of weapons. I trained in bujinkan for a while, the unarmed stuff was not overly useful but the teach weapons from the beginning.

Years later when I was doing krav maga I kept driving them crazy with weapons, everytime I was given a dummy weapon and told to attack they would fail to block or escape. One of the instructors made the mistake of saying to think of foam rods as a katana one lesson, usually they say treat it as baseball bat so I can't hold it like a sword. I just ran around hitting everyone it was driving the highest ranked students crazy that I would hit them every time.

>super secret

Its not you idiot.
There are VERY specific holds and breaks you are not allowed to use in wrestling or MMA.

Youll be disqualified if you implement them and MUST know them before you fight/wrestle.

But you clearly don't partake in either so you don't get that. Go LARP elsewhere

These holds and breaks ARE used in Krav and other martial arts. MMA is entertainment, not a street fight or meant to kill or permanently disable the other combatant.

Krav maga and Aikido is all you need

>martial art
>Krav Maga
Pick one. It's not even a sport.
Sambo and combat sambo are more redpilled. But yes nut-crackin Krav Maga is very effective in battle too.
But if you want something thats actually a sport AND an effective defense system go for Sambo.

>Martial art
>Combat sport
Pick one.

Fixed that for you. Gun Fu and Krav are both martial arts. and both completely not allowed in Sport.

sure thing buddeh

Oh You Got Me Good Fucker!

WTF I'm a Tapout t-shirt wearer now!

Didnt say Sambo is a martial art.
And Krav Maga is not technically a martial art either. It incorporates elements of martial art. But I guess you could call it that in the broad sense of the word.

You know that certain styles is outright banned from cage fighting right? Modernized ninjutsu is adapted for maiming your opponent before fleeing the scene.

IMO Boxing + a ground game martial art is the true fighting style of the White Man.

I'm pre sure Sambo is a martial art.

Boxing

Good luck finding someone to teach you effective krav maga; they're mostly hacks.

I don't understand how in this day and age, people are still learning worthless styles when mma is now out there with casuals.

Boxing
Muay Thai
BJJ/Sambo
Wrestling

These are the only real effective styles with the occasional variation of judo, karate and maybe sanda. There is no excuse to learn obselete ones other than the whole sunk cost fallacy.

>Muay Thai
i prefer taekwondo

tell me, tho. are there any studies on the effectiveness on your homo martial art?

I fell for the taekwondo meme and we also did some self-defense, and everytime we did I felt like
>this is 100% useless
>I will never be able to use this in a real situation

I mean, practising it just feels completely fake, because the techniques, if used seriously, would break your opponents arm/neck/ whatever, so clearly you cant use them "for real" in practise.
but whats the guarantee that in a real situation you will apply them correctly if you NEVER done so in practice?

>Learning Jew Jitsu

Modern martial arts are too flashy. Go for whatever gets the job done. If all that consists of is a hard right hook, then that's all you need.

Most of the prowess that martial artists display comes from physical training and practicing fighting. Most people will only get into 1-3 fights in their entire lives, possibly less. Just going to the gym and practicing sparring of any kind on a regular basis is really good enough to suffice in any fight you'll get into at a bar or on the street.

Never underestimate how useful grappling can be. A shoulder charge into a leg grab and landing on your opponent, followed up by punches to the face is the quickest way to end a fight.

TL:DR: Experience in anything is valuable in real-life scenarios.

Wrestling>Maui Thai>BJJ/Sambo

Was my progression. I'm 6'1 215 Kielbasaburger with iron head. Not many ppl have a chance against me while sober.

Kicking is fine so long as you don't try anything stupid. Good lower leg kicks or knees will soon put most people on the defensive.

>Boxing + a ground game martial art is the true fighting style of the White Man.
>boxing

You mean wrestling...

>dive straight to the crotch
>mount another man
>dem faces while they're at it
that's gay as fuck brah.

Wrestling is pretty faggoty senpai

Taekwondo is a joke.

I know most people advocate BJJ. But what does BJJ have in situations where you might have two or more attackers?

It's all good to go to the ground and get someone in a submission hold, but what if their friend gives you a boot to the head while you are on the ground?

With Niggers it is never one on one.

haha germans are so autistic :^)

You mean except somebody that knows how to fight.

Hence why i never claimed Taekwando was a way to go

I claimed Gun Fu and Krav were.

With the holds and subs they teach you they will kill your opponent or disable them within seconds.

They are not like all other arts, their MAIN and only goal is to kill the opponent ASAP. not grapple or get into a good position etc.

This is why you never find good Krav trainers, as they are mostly BS snake oil salesmen, for if you know legitimate Krav training 80% of the moves are to put you in a position to snap the opponents neck.

spend a month learning evasive boxing then you're good.

from then on its just a case of evading punches until you can gouge someones eyes, stab or shoot the attacker.

bjj is good if you happen to get onto the ground without your head colliding with concrete.. if that happens you're as good as dead

Iv been considering learning how to box since theres a gym nearby that does classes

Probably have to get a little in shape first though

>Taekwondo is a joke

if you have to fight more than one attacker you fucking run man. that or you sucker punch the first guy/have good enough boxing to knock down people consecutively before they gang up. even then there is danger someone will just run and grab you

Anime masturbation

>you fucking run man
>implying you could outrun a nig

you'll get in shape by boxing. why waste time and money "getting in shape" when you're going to be shit when you start training anyway? unless you are a fat fuck, in which case just run and cycle for a few weeks so you have better cardio

Seen a lot of these threads today wew:

Learn your country's military combat training, boxing, kickboxing and a little bit of wrestling. You're good.

Don't buy into Asian martial arts unless it's something like Muay Thai or Eskrima

If it's 2 on 1 you don't want to be on the ground, just because BJJ can't deal with two attackers doesn't mean there's any ground based alternative that can.

People recommend it so highly because in many real life situations, a fight will usually end up on the ground and you need to be able to fight down there.

>tfw only know own country martial arts which is not even martial arts but dirty street boxing techniques so you won't get rob by some druggie
any recommendation for this manlet?

Oh FYI when I say buy I actually mean BUY INTO them because they're just passive income of people feeding off of women trying to get into shape and teenagers that play too much Tekken and SF

b-but muh kung fu animu

>krav maga
>Sup Forums approved
Good goyim.

The best way to develop a practical martial art would be to somehow run a simulation where two combatants can fight in real time and cause pain but not any kind of physical injury. I think the only way to do this would be to fight in a Matrix Construct type of neural network program thing.

When I have to see nips do rigid spasm punch dances at university all the time it gives me a very かわいい version of cancer

>“Beware that, when fighting Jews, you yourself do not become a Jew... for when you gaze long into the shekel, the shekel gazes also into you.”

Someone told me even if you are conor McGregor or mayweather, you are at a big disadvantage when two guys are attacking you at the same time. Those video exceptions don't mean much.

Now if they are lining up to attack you one at a time, that is different.

BJJ is not the most versatile at all. More than one attacker you are fucked.

Keysi seems the most practical modern technique considering pavement apes and snackbars always move in packs.

Boxing is good to but it ignores elbows and knees which are your best friends in a street fight.

Some bjj can help but if it's your go to for the street Achmeds cousin Ali is just going to kick you in the face while you are choking Achmed out.

Their seems to be a huge chasm here in what people are asking and suggesting.

Their are three categories of martial arts (some overlap these categories).
1. Self defense
2. Combat/spectacle fighting
3. War time/preservation with intent to kill

If you are asking for something to defend yourself and deter your attacker most arts people mention are okay against the common untrained, inexperienced thug.

If you want to be a cage fighter in a legal MMA circuit, BJJ, Muay Thai and Wrestling are a great start.

f you want something to use in War Time, with the express intent to kill your opponent the moment they are engaged. Go Krav Maga, Sambo, Ninjitsu or Gun Fu.

I do :
> For real, healthy and beautiful sport, French Boxing (savate) and Taekwondo
> For real effective combat, Krav

guys if you want to defend theres no alternative than KM, Sambo or Systema

Martial arts are all a joke and none will win you a real fight. Take a look at a fight between experts of any martial arts ever, within 2 seconds it devolves into a slog fest where all the techniques and styles they learned go out of the window.

The best fighting style is just knowing how to hit and how to take a hit.

Ground based martial arts are trash tier outside of sports and (((combat sports))). You will never have a fair 1v1 outside of sports and you can't put someone into a fancy arm/headlock when his homey is kicking your shit in.

>WTF a post I actually agree with.

Jesus, I hope that kick missed or something, he could have fucking killed that guy.

>is just knowing how to hit and how to take a hit.
aka krav maga

I've never seen systema in a real situation. Does it actually work?

They say the right things but it just looks... fake.

Muay Thai is objectively superior to taekwondo in literally every way. Combine it with bjj and you have the perfect combination.

Krav maga is only used by the military because it's easy to learn and martial arts aren't really all that important for a soldier.

What's the best martial art against a gang of niggers or mudslimes?

bacon

>not respecting Greco-Roman

listen here, boy

that is good, honest, honorable fighting which relies equally on technique and strength of the individual

From real life experiences and seeing my fair share of people getting wrecked, I can safely tell you that it doesn't matter if you spend 10 years learning whatever martial arts : you can still be taken out by a single sucker or lucky punch from a sandnigger who has never trained a single day in his life.
If said sandnigger has got a knife, you're dead, no amount of martial art bullshit is going to help you.
If said sandnigger has got a gun... Well I'll let you guess what's going to happen ;)

Tl;dr : carry a gun and stop being faggots.

Drunken Kung-fu

Nope. Still. I used to fight with ultras back in the homeland days. Being a solid fighter is a good start, learning technique takes you to another level.

basically it's the same thing as krav maga. It's just rationalized self-defense, it just werks

When you learn it, it just looks fake because the people can really do the movement to their full power otherwise you'd be killed in training.

>Kung-fu
Absolutely meme-tier

>If said sandnigger has got a knife, you're dead

You know a lot of martial arts have specific training regarding bladed weapons, yeah?

>JUST

Pocket sand + sprinting for your life is the ultimate combination.

Systema is a western meme tbqh. I dont know how effective it is. Sambo is better

All of that is dumb. You cannot train for a knife, really, you just can't.

People come at you so quick with a knife and it's so unpredictable that it's best to just leave the situation because you will get injured if you attempt to fight someone with a knife.

Try it and see where that leads you. Real life isn't a kung fu movie.

Do you have experience with it?
Why do they all roll around and look silly?

>you can not get closer to a crusader anti muslim martial art then this

what about the HEMA manuscripts? if you have something against using "unrealistic" weapons, there's plenty on grappling.

CQC