You may only post ITT if your country defeated the United states in a war and/or destroyed their White House

You may only post ITT if your country defeated the United states in a war and/or destroyed their White House

Not so fast, rest of the world....

That was the British

yeah not trying to deny your only source of prestige, but... were troops at DC born in Canada? Or were they just brits

yea right syrup drinker!

Stalemate is a win? We're still independent.

Why do Canacucks try and take credit for the burning of the white house?

Hello

only bongs and vietnam can take credit for winning. All other countries can GTFO

Vietnam didn't win against the US.

Vietnigger right here.

Yes they did

Keep telling yourself that fuccboi.

BTFO? no
Win? yes
I'm as patriotic as the next guy but don't be fucking delusional
Even 1812 could be considered a stalemate but Vietnam was A FUCKING LOSS
Sup my dudes, gold star for winning

>Shart in marts BTFO in one word
>How will they ever recover?

And where did those british settle once the war was over?

No. We organized peace between North and South, left because no support for war at home and the North betrayed the peace deal. US couldn't be fucked to go back in at that point.

Sup burgerbro

Yes that's exactly what happened, but guess what
That's still a loss

>enter war
>fail to achieve any of your objectives
>forced to leave country
>didn't lose
Come on man.

God you're a fucking twat!

What does it feel like to be Canadian without an Identity?

How is it a loss if the US was not involved win the South capitulated?

Not sure Ausbro. I live near Long Thanh btw, based Aus soldiers fought us off outnumbered 100-1.

A British owned Territory? That was still a province at the time?

England did this, then this happened.

Not so fast, Canada. Regiments in Washington at the date of the burning:
4th Regiment (King's Own),
21st Regiment (Royal Scots Fusiliers)
44th Regiment (Essex)
85th Regiment (Buckinghamshire Light Infantry)
Royal Marines.

All of them are either English or Scottish regiments. None are Canadian.

This.

Hi and welcome my burger-killing brother

You got BTFO out of the country

Stop trying to take credit for our military victories after getting assfucked by farmers with pitchforks

The Battle of Long Tan is famous here.

We didn't get "BTFO out of the country", social pressures and a dwindling support by high ranking generals forced us to leave. We were stomping Charlie left and right, and the leading general of the VC even stated after the war that he was days from surrender, but surprised that we left.

We lost, but not because of our military.

>War of 1812
>Canadian Confederation 1867

Yes, the British also won the American revolutionary war

Was Canada even a country back then? It was the brits

What's American kdentity? Lady GaGa and cheeseburgers?

In hell, because they were butchered to the last man by Andrew Jackson?

Canada is British territory you dump fuck! The Queen still owns you!

No, British separatists did.

they gib us canal in 1977

does that count?

Underrated.

WE WUZ INVADERS N SHEEIT

holy fuck

nice dubtrips

Never said we got BTFO, we just loss

Can someone please explain history to this guy because I'm watching another thread
kek

Check and mate.

fpbp

based Dad

>revealing his proxy

Haha, gotcha, leaf.

Yeah I know, there was a remembrance here recently. Your dumbass state department ( or whatever ) failed to prepare properly for your soldiers though and it got messed up. Kinda like the war...

This is the meme I needed saved on my computer. Man 2017 is off to a great start.

Washington, a few hours from the border
Real close though

they also take credit for "storming the beach" in WW2 and defeating Germany, we just let them tag along like a little brother. Canucks are the worst people in the world.

Noted.

How much are you guys taught about the Vietnam war from your end?

>mijo....

>Your dumbass state department ( or whatever ) failed to prepare properly for your soldiers though and it got messed up
Oh yeah they fucked that up big time. Bloody retards.

>Kinda like the war...
kek'd

true, the killed like, 4 Italians and stormed 1 beach
USA an UK got billions of confirmed kills and stormed 9 beaches each

A sports team that survives regulation time but loses in penalty shootouts still loses. You got BTFO, get over it.

And your Queen is German fucking cuck.

It's part of a story which includes resisting the French and Chinese as well.

>we just let them tag along like a little brother
How much of a scumbag could you be to let this statement fly from your chubby face. We were called stormtroopers for a good damn reason. Our soldiers have always been top tier. Resorting to lies is just sad.

Uh, she's your Queen too whether you like it or not.

just like in Iraq if this was a real conventional war we would just streamroll those farm niggers, its like not letting Mike Tyson throw a punch huat move around a little in the ring

That's not getting BTFO. A loss doesn't = BTFO. We didn't lose the war, in the sense that war is between militaries. We lost because there was no support for the actions to keep going. It would be like winning in a regulation game but then conceding later.

>Implying sports and war are the same thing
Canadian education?

cairns nigger

Delusional.

Moses Lake nigger (probably)

Is Vietnam still under China's thumb, or are you guys mostly independent now?

Hahaha she's your krautqueen too leaf

Yes your right British people do have german ancestry, You fucking moron!

Not really. That's what happened. We lost, no arguing that, but we didn't get "beaten".

/middleofnowhere/

The only people in Canada who don't like the queen are "new Canadians" American cock gobblers and the French.

I googled your county, looks comfy af. Take a pic outside your window right now.

We slowly aligned to you now.
Better Eagle than Chink.

Canadian troops in that war made up about a 1/50th of the army. Canada itself had a population of about 30,000.

An Anglo-Irish Unit burned the whitehouse down. You did not win that war. England did.

Why did you want from such a cool looking flag to a fucking leaf?

US could have won Vietnam if Johnson hadn't been a cuck and gone further inland and used nukes.

1812 was a stalemate. US remained independent.

Fuck the Queen.
Fuck the Crown.
Fuck the Commonwealth.
Fuck the Kingdom.
Fuck the Empire.
Fuck England.
Fuck Britain.
FUCK THE ANGLOS.

Manipulative monsters who succumbed to the allure of Jewish banking and have taken it upon themselves to enslave the world over. You spread war, control the U.S. from the shadows and created Israel to pit the Middle East against the West.

The Brits are the persistent villains of today and deserve nothing less than wholesale slaughter. Most assuredly the Crown must be dismantled as well, monolithic sovereigns are not allowed to exist in a "free" world.

Fuck off, chink.

But I'm comfy :( haven't gotten up since 2016, 7 hours ago
Here is the neighborhood where I live, houses are suburb-ish but pretty spread out

Reply to this post if you're currently living in the worlds number 1 super power despite other countries piss poor attempts at BTFO us

That's not how war works. You can't annex a country that huge in one war. You declared war to annex canada, and failed.

Hello.

You can do it using console commands though.

Yeah man, because as we all know the Jews hold no power or influence in the US.

>Being proud of choking on yiddish cock

hi

here it is from the air, pretty small, about 5 miles north is a town full of mexicans and syringes
Any abo towns nearby?

>he doesn't know the unholy alliance between the Brits and Jews
Oh, child.

Fuck you! My people created the world! Want has America ever done apart from haveing useless wars?

You couldnt achieve a decisive victory after a decade of fighting rice farmers with SKSs with armour, choppees, jets, bombers and superior technology and weapons. You got BTFO fair and square.

#notmyqueen

When the old bitch kicks the bucket, we will become a republic. Never too late to uncuck.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

forgot pic

Dumb leafs.

>4th Regiment (King's Own),
>21st Regiment (Royal Scots Fusiliers)
>44th Regiment (Essex)
>85th Regiment (Buckinghamshire Light Infantry)
>Royal Marines.

These still exist and they are all Canadian.

Are you going to say that when Canada used its 8th Infantry Brigade (Lorne Scots), Royal Hamilton Light Infantry, 2nd Royal Marine Armoured Support Regiment, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders and Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment to attack the krauts on D-Day, that those were British troops in action?

You guys have your own regiments, and we have ours. They all have very similar sounding names because half of the places in North America are named after places in Britain. But that doesn't make every North American regiment British.

There was no vote. They robbed us. The people at that time should of rioted.

>implying we're on the receiving end

Kekd