Should he be pardoned? Furthermore is Snowden redpilled?

Should he be pardoned? Furthermore is Snowden redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Yes.

nah fuck him hes a traitor

But he was trying to help the people

Everyone who wasn't an idiot knew the government was spying on us all, all he did was sell our secrets to the world. What the hell do you think he's told the Russians? You think they just let him stay there for nothing?

>Creepily smiles through every recent interview because the scripts don't include questions about Assange.

Once a platitudinal philosophizer always a platitudinal philosophizer.

>Everyone who wasn't an idiot knew the government was spying on us all

Hindsight is such a nice thing, innit.

no. but his actions allowed for people to quit mocking my beliefs as conspiracy into validation

Yes, very. Also
>good night right side

How is he still verified on Twitter while being an enemy of the state?

Really fired up my thinky-winkies.

Watched the movie last night it was good. Made me not hate jgl for once

I think he's a hero and fully believe in the free exchange of information and ideas however traitors and those who commit treason are scum of the highest order and can fully understand why the US won't pardon him.

No way you're a wanker, if the USA actually believed he was selling secrets they would have taken him down already

He's literally living in Russia, undoubtedly telling them everything they want to hear.

Given his relationship with Russia I fully expect Trump to pardon him. It's another step in draining the swamp.

No he can't be pardoned because then everyone else will start whistle blowing

Yeah we're totally going to send SEALs into Russia to kill snowden

dipshit

Are you a spastic Mong, if the USA believed he was doing that they would have kidnapped him already

Yep but I'm not an American, so I couldn't really care less about that. I can see why Americans do care though.

Of course he should be pardoned.

Spying terrorists like nsa is doing and then not telling them, is the equivalent of creating death penalty laws and then not telling people those laws exist.

How do expect someone to be afraid of death penalty (and so not commit the crime he was going to do) if you dont tell him this law exist in the first place?
How do you expect terrorists to stop doing their bullshit if they dont know they are being spied and so will be caught, if they do something

And risk war over sending troops into Russia to extract him? This isn't hollywood

>Everyone who wasn't an idiot knew the government was spying on us all

>Everyone.....
>.....who wasn't an idiot

So, almost no one knew that?

No but come on use your brain

People were saying it for years and were called conspiracy theorists.

He should be guillotined.

No and yes.
He is a hero but even if it was for a greater good, it is a fact that he commited treason. If the USA pardons him, they'll open precedence to pardon whoever they feel like calling a hero.

>Should he be pardoned?
Yes. Exposing the truth should never be an offense.

>Furthermore is Snowden redpilled?
Don't care.

Yes, because sending in a bunch of troops is the only way the American government could possibly have of killing anyone.

Neat so we'll just kill him with a hellfire missile from a drone and putin will be cool with that

He pretty blue pilled. You should read his early irc chat logs. He basically expresses his disdain for nationalism and actually hated Switzerland because it was "Too white".

>People (who probably had no understanding of technology) made claims (non-specific, loose and utterly random) about specific government spying with very little or no evidence so it wasn't necessary for evidence to ever come out
My god, you may be the most stupid person on this board.

Congratulations.

Shoot him with a poisonous pen

okay james bond get right on that

obligatory narrative: he is CIA trying to limit powers of NSA so CIA can keep doing it's spooky revolutions

If you're implying that sort of thing doesn't happen . . .

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Two Satans???
Of course.
Snowden has seen behind the curtain

The man is a fucking hero

/ O U R G U Y /
O
U
R
G
U
Y