Who did she vote for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=iY3NP12JjCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump, obviously.

Jill Stein.

I want to believe.

No one. She went for posterity and publicity.
She walked in to the booth, closed the curtain, took a selfie and walked out.

>Prove me wrong
>Protip you can't

>she

It's weird that she voted at Belle Meade City Hall, she doesn't even live there.

She wrote in "Adolf Hitler"

Is that even a question?

>Pennsylvania white former-Sup Forumstard
>not a Trump voter

Of course she doesn't live in a City Hall. She's too rich

Gee, i wonder...

nigger master

does she acrtually kind of have an ass in that pic?

former b tard?

>Vote us
>us
She voted to preserve the white race.

why do you still push this meme? she's B L A C K E D to the max

>no 10/10 aryan goddess wife to secure a future for our people and children with

>may as well off myself

post TayLegs faggots

She's an Sup Forumsutist now

she's always been a bit autistic

>tfw her leg is longer than me

nice legs

KEKed & blessed

Are you an actual monkey?

looks kinda like bowie in that photo

Even if she's not redpilled, she's clever enough to keep her views to herself and allow everyone to project their political beliefs onto her thus keeping the cash flowing and not alienate millions of potential customers, which makes her a lot smarter then her peers.

[spoiler]
Obviously shes full Natsoc[/spoiler]

Doesnt she openly talk liberal points?

She already stated that she voted for Hillary you fucking dummies.

This somewhat. She didn't advertise who she voted for but she did say she couldn't vote for Trump.

This is a person who pulled her music from spotify because she wanted more money.
People who want more money tend to vote for fiscally conservative policies.
She voted republican. Maybe not necessarily FOR TRUMP but for Trump's party.

then show us proof you nigger

suck a bbc or link or your mama will die

of cause she voted for trump!

Google "who did Taylor Swift vote for" you fucking retards. There's fucking 3 sources in the front page.

read

>who did Taylor Swift vote for
lots of speculation about a sweater... nah

You're too fucking retarded if you cant find the link.

Guys - visit this website: aryangoddess.org/
the proof that she is /ourgirl

where is she say "she couldn't vote for"?

>trump creeps (literally)

Was objective journalism ever a thing to begin with?

read

>would have posted it if it existed

>who did Taylor Swift vote for

She's hot damn

Why is she so hungry money lads? is she a jew?

Such a weird way to hold a pencil

Taylor was clearly a #Shill4Hill.

I'm ask u again where is (couldn't vote) ?

Is that how much she makes or her management?

You know she is controlled by jews.

>How did they get in there?!

She's fucking adorable though.

so post them here you stupid nigger

trump ofc

adorably autistic

yes the all important Sup Forums Sup Forums demographics, and all the money they spend on pop music

There's no link that has any substantial evidence that she voted for Hillary

It's literally some retarded conjecture about a fucking nondescript sweater. Is that your proof?

Come back to Spotify Taytay if you're reading this. ;-;

Thank you. Have a (((You)))

What's the estimation on the number of dicks she took?

You know what you're right, i am fucking dumb i used duckduck go, saw Taylor saying she couldn't vote for Trump and closed the page. I'm looking for the link now sec.

how much she made, she was the highest paid celebrity of 2016 by far

source is forbes

Yeah, isn't she still legally living at her parents' place (that she bought) out in Hendersonville?

Which one Sup Forums support the most?

0 she is pure

No one in entertainment would admit to voting for Trump even if they did; its career suicide. Look at Kanye, he canceled his tour, went to a mental hospital and now most of his fans are boycotting him because he said he would have voted for Trump. Liberals will attempt to ruin your career if you hold dissenting political views.

her father reposted some memetics

0, she's chaste, that's why boys break up with her

She even posted nudes way back. But I won't share them because they were posted right around her 18th bday so the timing is dubious.

Has it ever occured to you that the God Empress is a mistress of misdirection?

>ywn fuck taytay in the ass

what did he mean by this

Taylor is a racist piece of shit, so we know that the voted for Drumpf.

fuck off ctr shill
your mongrel penis wont come near our godess

As far as we know, only 1. Jake Gyllenhaal's. But apparently he burned her so hard on taking her virginity that she's essentially celibate now and that's why everyone dumps her.

She's friends with leftist-nazi cow Lena Dunham. You can guess. The only reason why she didn't stated that publicly - money.

16 is legal in my state

Post away

What are you talking about? Harry Styles, Calvin Harris, Tom Hiddleston (damn she love briteeth guys) fucked that whore

The majority of her fans are dumb fucking sjw hillary voters
The fact she didn't publicly promote hillary makes me VERY convinced she at the minimum didnt vote for hillary.
If all my customers werent the opposite of the political spectrum, I would either try and redpill them, or stay silent and retain the customer base.
Staying silent is a great way of retaining customers with different beliefs

Just to cuddle with her and be at the curtain offstage to tell her she did a great job and you're proud to be with her.....

This would be a happy life.

>VOTE us

something was meant by this

She's famously incredibly prudish. She didn't lose her virginity until she was 20, for example. And now what she does in relationships, is pretty much celibacy until marriage kind of thing, and tries to rush through the relationship stages to get to it. Which is why she has boyfriends meeting her parents after like 3 days. Men, naturally don't want any part of that level of crazy, especially when they're getting nothing in return. So they dump her.

Someone else has to have it. She's laying on her side in a bed and it's obviously her. In her young curly hair days.

fuck off newfag

>She didn't lose her virginity until she was 20

Sauce?

I think she is quietly lez, or at least really on the far side of bi. Her and Karlie Koss (and a couple other VS models) are all very very close friends.

Most of the guys she's dated have gay rumors attached, though Tyler Lautner may be out now since his career cratered anyway.

>She didn't lose her virginity until she was 20

But man did she catch up since then.

Definitely, you can see she is staring directly into the camera, and all the people in the shot are white.

She's awkward as fuck still and acts like a fembot. What more proof do you need?

>going to extreme lengths to protect a whore reputation

i don't even

she was literally made to take loads and loads of hot cum

I know the pictures you're talking about. They aren't her.

Jake Gyllenhall convinced her to fuck him as part of her birthday celebrations or some shit and then he didn't even show up to her birthday party. Half of her songs are about him. And it's why she's notoriously frigid these days, because of that experience.

See, you may not understand that a woman can have self respect and worth being that you are from Brazil..

Why would I be trying to "protect her reputation"? Her reputation is in tatters anyway, due to the sheer amount of relationships she's been in. I'm just conveying what I know or have heard.

>i don't even
Just say you're a Sup Forumstard next time and save us the hassle of having to read your posts.

>She already stated
>Stated

Just like them poll ey chuck?!

>Tay cucks her million strong fanbase with Sup Forums

This vid is for you chuck
youtube.com/watch?v=iY3NP12JjCI

>Mozart was redpilled as fuck

She was frigid to begin with. Jake made the Ice Princess way worse.

Ok ok ok but come on. She has been with Calvin Harris 1 year ... don't fucking tell me they don't fuck.
You're autistic to think she only fuck with Jake Gyllenhaa

shes too pure for this world, we must protect her at all costs

Did you ever hear Calvin Harris talking about her? He fucking hates the bitch. LOATHES her. They were seen together like 4 times over the course of their "year-long" relationship, due to the whole "being famous" thing that they both had going on.

She's an Ice Queen, like the other lad said.