Want slav wif lik mummo

want slav wif lik mummo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Li1nOMZzCY&t=0s
rt.com/politics/islam-inseparable-russias-society-915/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same

Slavs and Scandinavians look heartless and cold.

ur mamaa is hott

Jesus your bong women must really be ugly if you're drooling over this plain, below average cunt.

ye
DONT FUCKIGN CALL MAMA TAHT

and yes brit women are gros

Natalya is literally Mother Russia

Show some respect

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=8Li1nOMZzCY&t=0s

I don't feel any respect towards government shills. Also my main point was - she is below average by russian standarts. She has a face of a rural supermarket cashier.

i want

wat is best wey to get slavwif in rusia

i visit moscow this yer

I'm definitely moving to Russia

If it's a nation full of Natalya's I'll be in heaven

Tell me Ruskbro, how redpilled is your general populace?

I always enjoy these threads.

i wanna ravage mummi natalia's tight pussy

Fuck you faggots

2/2

fuk of

Enjoy your women with horse faces and throat lumps boipussy lover

u mean mummy

There are much better channels than Reality Calls. I can't stand anyone who constantly begs for money

>how redpilled is your general populace?

Relative to Western Europe? Well you can discuss openly at your workplace how retarded muslims and islam is and how shitskin immigration is ruining white countries and everyone will agree with you.

95% of people are still utter alcoholic trash with zero empathy and common sense. They would still believe any lies their commie-sympathetic government tells them.

Fuck you're retarded

Sorry bout pewdiepie ya queemo

Mmm I see. Hopefully Trump and Vlad will be friends so we can work to jointly improve our nations together.

I meant like political/red pill channels

Reality Calls was run of the mill and constantly begging "pls support me on Patreon"

Kys my dude

We have some dimonds.

i rely want in rusia with slav wif

want to in rusian army

>tfw no Tsar

Mummy!

>you will never be a czar and have Natalya literally worship you
Reeeeeee

>Hopefully Trump and Vlad will be friends

I hope not. When will you fucking western putinboo cucks wake up and realise that Vlad is the same as Merkel and Obama.

feels bad

i lik how he stop gay propaganda

Кaк ycпeхи в изyчeнии pyccкoгo?

a нy oчeнь хopoшo, хoтя мнe нaдo пepeвoдить вaшe cooбщeниe

>hates gays
>hates Rothschilds and Soros

I know he's pretty corrupt but I wouldn't say he's as cucked as Merkel. Maybe I misspoke, I just want USA and Russia to be friends again.

OH SHIT HE'S BACK

I wonder how her ass smells. She's fucking perfect.

>still having a hot Euroteen bod in her 30's

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Putin wants to expand the power and presence if Russia. Obama and meeker wish to cede power to a global government and lose their nations sovereignty. Tell me, how are they the same again?

i wos here for months sily
pls dont sey taht stuf about mummy its naughty

>I just want USA and Russia to be friends again

That would be great,

>Putin wants to expand the power and presence if Russia

I don't care about MUH nukes, MUH Stronk Russia, I care about quality of life in this country which is absolutely shit low. We have as much Oil as Saudis but live a lot worse. There is basicaly no such thing as middle class here. You're either piss poor or incredibly rich if you suck up to pooteen and his cronies.

>Tell me, how are they the same again?

Islam is inseparable part of Russia’s society and culture - Putin
rt.com/politics/islam-inseparable-russias-society-915/

Wow this chick looks just like a girl I fucked in Ukraine like 10 years ago.

>wanting a brown eyed wife

So, the beady thing isn't just a maymay.

She has gray eyes, you colour blind nigger

>Islam is inseparable part of Russia’s society and culture
reminder taht dagestan chechnya and tatars are part of rusia u stupit

uncle putin stil promote christianty
stop postign
its BLUE

I thought so too

no is sinii
wot

forgot pic of mummy

Pls send qt wif.

No really, she does. It was a 3/10 honestly was boring.

its a work in progress

im goign to get slav wif to
shut upp
wot he was talking to me

ты изyчaeшь pyccкий тoжe?

>britbong tells me about my country

Go back to your capital city with muslim mayor, you pathetic bong subhuman.

Redpill me on putin, friendo. What are some good longish article length reads on what he's really about?

based mummybong

нo этo пpaвдa пyтин cкaзaл тo

лoндoн этo дepьмo я нe живy тaм

You should absolutely come live here with other braindead retards like you. Chritscucks who bend over for Islam. And stop trying to type in russian, you embarrasing stupid faggot.

My mummy would beat your mummy on a fight

i would laugh my ass off if someone tried to reenact this

я пpoбyю выyчить

im not rely a christain but im whit so

It's funny, didn't she defect from one country to another, taking an assload of national secrets with her, thus needing to be hidden/forgotten about? And we are literally bringing it to the forefront of the Internet's attention by shitposting about her?

ciudadanos get out

Pic related is me and Mummy poster.
>me on the right

shes not ur wif shes my mum

No se ponga nervioso podemita. No se ponga nervioso.

then you're probably my son

nooooooooooooooo

УДAЛИ ПPЯMO CEЙЧAC

Andrea levy>>>Arrimadas

>tfw you will never live in Ekaterinburg with your upper-middle class qt Russian wife

>tfw you will never drink comfy tea with lemon while arguing about the meaning of a Gogol novel with her

just kill me familia

Russian scum can all burn in the fire for all I care.
Theres nothing worse than a third world country with a first world arsenal.

>and the fags keep sucking cock to all these FSB proxies

can rusian pls giv me advise on how to get slav wif
me
SHUTUP

Illiterate plumbers don't get to call anyone third world, José.

>(((Levy)))
Into the oven it goes

Yes, i'm your father. Now get out, i'm going to do nasty things with your mother

no shutup