Is god an Indian?

1.is an excellent coder not a copy paste worker like whitey
2.excellent healer like indian doctors
3.Restraint, temperance, justice. Constant mindfulness of others and one's surroundings; practicing self-control, abstinence, moderation and deferred gratification.
4.Generosity, charity, self-sacrifice;
5. Basically all 7 heavenly virtues are in abundance in Indians

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.
Duh

Fpbp

God uses a loo

trinity diagram is mutually contradictory and therefore retarded because son father holy spirit aren't properties they are states of identity

Not an argument
Thanks

>Muh poo in loo meme
>2017

>Tips Fedora

how weak do you have to be to be bullied by a hat

Do you guys have your own containment threads? Because I only ever see you guys posting in your own threads.

religion doesn't have to make sense

A square is a rectangle and a golden rectangle is a rectangle, but a square is not a golden rectangle. Your attempts to delegitimize Christianity with a poor understanding of logic is painful.

how come they can contain their shitposts but they can't contain their shit

do you have the slightest idea what the difference between a property and IDENTITY is you retarded burgerking or did you just skim past my post and thoughtlessly post what you were already going to reply with before you even opened the thread
and you criticize me for not understanding logic?

I thought India was God's loo.

I do and you're an egomaniacal fool. Father, the son and the holy spirit are neither property nor states of identity. You are attempting to ascribe laws of thought developed for the physical world to that of the divine. If you wish to live your life solely according to that of the physical, than fine, but don't stupidly try to apply reasoning that works satisfactorily among men to God.

Then fine*

>Excellent coder, healer
Too much in your loo

WE

>magic is too much for logic to handle
lmao. you attempt to make the trinity logically consistent but when you fail to meaningfully define it you retreat to your true position which is that earthly thought is too feeble to understand god. why are you trying to define god using your earthy faculties then? isn't that a big waste of time? why aren't you on my side then, calling this bullshit out for what it is.

you already revealed your low powerlevel by demonstrating that you don't understand what identity or property is, this conversation is going nowhere but for the sake of the next guy that has to stumble across you on the internet, please read, it's a fine article plato.stanford.edu/entries/identity/
tl;dr if lelouch is zero and lelouch is the prince of britannia, then zero are the prince of britinnia are IDENTICAL, they are the same thing

God is obviously a Brit.

>codes copypasta
>not indian

pooble
fecesis
4:9
and the lord said unto pajeet, why is the loo clean where is your poo? and he answered i do not know, am i a street cleaner?
4:10
and lord said what hast thou done? the smell of your shit is coming to me from the ground
4:11
and now art thou cursed from the streets which has opened to recieve thy poo from thy dark bottom
4:12
a code monkey and cheap doctor shalt thou be in the west
4:13
and pajeet said unto the lord, the curry food is spicier than my bowels can bear
4:16
and pajeet went out from the presence of the lord, and dwelt in the land of bong, away from india

No god doesn't POO IN LOO. When he pees it rains when he poos ASSteroids fall. And humanity reeking of shit justify he has a scat fetish.