There is no need for your F key lads

Another year under the Anglo autocracy has passed

The Eternal Empress lives on

How will you show your devotion to her majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd this year

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas/
youtube.com/watch?v=rfWjz_THALI
google.co.uk/search?q=Enemy of Monarchy: Adolf Hitler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=aCppWMPAOevNgAbTw7r4AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's not feeling too good

That's a lie

digits and she'll be dead withing a few days.

She is dying as we speak

Rolling

Someone cum on a photo of Lizzy and post it.

Aren't we all user

Trying to maintain an erecting to Lizzie's wrinkled grin is showing how low test I am senpai

come on lads, you boys had too much to drink last night or something arr Lizzie can't die

digits and she'll live forever

I was just with my friends for the new year and they were all speculating that she's on her way out.

I must have missed the news, isn't she already starting to limit her duties because she's getting old anyway? Like now that Prince Charles does all her charity stuff. If there's anyone who's old and has a bad cold but will still survive it, it's likely to be the Queen.

its just a cold

shit.

>they think her majesty is mortal
hahahahaahah

Lmao at all the failed gets

She's 90 and still giving speeches, I'm sure she'll be fine

Good riddance old hag.

Ah good, would have been a shit day if she died i really like your queen and monarchy

Fuck anyone who hates them they are just jelly they don't have their own

Yes
yournewswire.com/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas/

>chink

Dead already

Brb going to shit on her portrait if you know what I mean

We subsidize millions of them in our country.

You have no idea what you are talking about you actual fucking jungle dweller.

Its retarded shit, its why shit like Rotherham happened. If there is a queen up high then there must be a chav girl down low to feast on paki cock while their fathers feel proud of having a queen.

Cuck island.

Facebook tier meme

Yeah as i said, jealousy.

There will never be a classless society you stupid fucking commie

What the fuck Italy

>Implying this wouldn't happen in Italy if you wasn't so poor/anyone wanted to live there

If you're against the monarchy then you're a liberal.

Sory, but I already cast a spell last night, pic related is my doing

Fuck off Ireland

God save the Queen, really hoping she doesn't die any time soon. Meanwhile hoping when it happens Charles abdicates, he'll be the best thing to happen to Republican movements.

Will and Kate are popular and will hopefully be our next monarchs.

Always wondered what she was like when she lost her virginity.

I mean she has to put on such a forced royal image, wonder if it transfers into bed. Like does she stay still and make no noise, or did she grind on the cock. I can't see the queen pushing back as you do her from behind, saying 'Harder, fuck one harder'.

Also, has the Queen ever given a BJ. And if so, did she swallow?

Also, does the Queen masturbate. Like she finishes a state visit, gets back to her vip room with her armed guards outside, and pull out a vibe from her queenly luggage and go at it.

Also, as the Queen, has she ever used her power to fuck whoever she wants, then get them 'silenced'. Like was Rock Hudson her idol, so he was shipped in, she fucked him, then they spread the rumour that he was gay and killed him to keep it all quiet.

All things I wonder.

A monarch appointed by god don't fucking help either, monkeyboy.

Australia will never become a republic

WE REMAIN TRUE AND LOYAL TO THE CROWN

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Why do you feel the need to call me a "monkeyboy" because you are angry, does that not make you just as bad as the "racists right-wingers" you seem to hate so much?

And again all i said was i like the monarch, you don't need to be so salty about it

Fucking royalist retards, Know your place pip pip what what. Now fuck off and die saxe-gotha coburg inbred cunts..

Any possibility of a white auatrailia policy coming back into your politics ausbro? How would it be recieved?

Because you live in the jungle, obviously.

She'll be dead by the end of the day.

Fuck off.

You have a limited imagination, likely due to your limited intelligence.

I took the no fap pledge. I shall restrain myself from sin

I don't see how that's relevant though, why do you hate the british queen so much? did she personally come and kill on of your kids? oh that's right you don't have kids because of "rape culture" or some shit right? ahah

a white australia policy is impossible at this point, if it was a public nationwide vote even the people who would ironically vote yes would actually just write no on the paper

we arent that extreme to be honest, which is probably a good thing

those words metaphorically spit on the flag, we've always had a monarch and always will you skinny wristed faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rfWjz_THALI

royal blood for the chaos god
kek wills it

I'll show my devotion the same way I do every night. By fappin' furiously at the thought of Prince Philip in kinky hosiery.

The cunt and her tax havens (aka "British Overseas Territories") can go fuck them self.
Why ppl in uk even worship this old slag is aberrant.

Says the braindead subservient ultracuck. Masoniccumdumpster extraordinarirre. Go suck off Gove and the rest of your Royalist sycophants.

Scottish cunt detected.
abos
btfo

wogs
btfo

cucks
btfo

multicultists
btfo

Do you guys hav a quota system? I heard you were working on lowering the chink/asian quota is that true?

that map is so accurate, queensland is typically right wing, NT doesnt want to be under british rule because they have a massive abo population, melbourne is left wing so they vote for a republic, and the other states are just moderate

Based! This is how a free man thinks.

Freedom!

ive got no idea to be honest, apart from fuck off we're full i dont know much about immigrations laws and such

What the fuck are you talking about, branch hanger?

Why is QLD more right wing than the west? I thought they would have been hardened 14/88

I'm vehemently anti-Monarchist, but Queen Elizabeth is a very nice woman, the grande dame.

Sad to see her fading away.

My uncle and his family lives in North Queensland

It's great

Queensland is the most conservative state in australia, there are many reasons and factors. Just ask why texas is conservative and thats why QLD is

She's a good'ol girl who have shown great devotion to her people. Still. I think there's a better way that s monarchy which is inherently dependant on a submissive and devoted population.

Not taking anything away from Queenie as a person, she's great (unlike her jug eared son), it's just the system I dislike.

>dude wake up
>traditionalism is bad man
>it's 2017
Fuck Scotland and fuck the Scottish "people".

Damn didn't expect that, fucking nice man how is Brisbane? Is it ultra cucked or salvegable?

You didn't just justify your subservient inferior feelings with an "it's current year" argument, did you?

>Submissive
Some people are naturally worth more than others and they deserve that respect. Why are you against hierarchy?
>Devoted
There's nothing wrong with being devoted to tradition and your people.

>inherently dependant on a submissive and devoted population
I see you don't know very much about the history of the British Isles then.

The population has become more submissive and devoted (to the government) since the monarchy started to step back and let government be the be all and end all of things.

Fuck off Paggliacci go pay your taxes for once

Along with mental illness such as religion will this century be the last one we have to put up with royalists and their ilk.

Do realise they are the heart of the beast being the head of masonry and hardly a benign benvolent influence. You see poverty and need in the world this is one cunt who could do something about it. KNOW WHO OWNS YOU.

I dont care if she old and meek a nice cunt is stil a cunt and deserves to be exposed for all its fetid stench.

since brisbane is a capital city it automatically attracts non whites but its a great place to live, i wouldnt say its cucked at all, even sydney is no where close to the cuckery of melbourne

but we are getting there, very, very slowly

There's literally nothing wrong with hierarchy. Get fucked liberals.

They are indeed, some people are way more deserving than others. The Queen is great as I said, but with your attitude we will end up with Charles as king. Unless Charles steps into the ring and beats other potentially deserving champions I don't think many will respect him as their superior.

>mental illness such as religion
Damn I read this BASED book by a guy named Richard Dawkins! You christfags are DELUSIONAL! He said so in his book!
Kill yourself fedora nigger

Liberal? Sure, and Hitler was a hippy

Everyone complained about 2016 killing off a bunch of famous people and being an evil year w/ 2017 bound to be better.

Jokes an all those shitters 2016 hitched a ride inside QEII and he's got one more kill left in him.

I should add that the level of oppression that had this "submissive and devoted population" overthrow or in one way or another disable it's monarch is FAR less than what we've had under this ever increasing government for the past almost 100 years.

>I don't think many will respect him as their superior.
huh, you mean that if the monarch is shit at his duties then he won't be able to do anything and wouldn't even be able to brandish a pseudo-mandate of "I got 20% of the votes in an election of "at least we're not the other guys"".

great argument against the monarchy m8

Charles
>Banterous
>Racist
>Hates modern architecture
And?

If we went back to true monarchy we wouldn't have weak leaders. Their siblings would kill them and take their place.

Ah see tripping all the boxes, religious, Check Royalist Check. Enjoy irrelevance and despair as the power structures crumble.

i too wonder these things

Yeah lol and Carrie fisher is still in stable condition

She's admirable. She's cute.
A real shame she's from a begone era. I will always want to talk to her younger self, and possibly hold hands while kissing.
Cuck the King if you want, she just looks too perfect.

Enjoy your cucholdery and degeneracy courtesy of the synagogue of satan fag

She wouldn't kiss you because you're a shitskin.

I would lick her pussy and ass to holes if she was younger.

Hitler was a cuck. google.co.uk/search?q=Enemy of Monarchy: Adolf Hitler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=aCppWMPAOevNgAbTw7r4AQ

First link

With that I agree. A true monarchy deserves more respect than a pseudo monarchy. A true king was a tough motherfucker, and I mean pre-English unification.

Reroll

The royal family being at the head of masonry are very much sucking from that teat. But seeing as there is no such thing as Satan your or indeed God as you seem to envisage it your words further underline my opinion of your delusion.

I am sure that you believe the same of me and herein is an impass. We all have our own truths in the world dont we?

As I said. He was an animal loving hippy.

Charles sucks muzzie cock m8

Am I anglo enough?

I think I am about prototype

Arise Sir Cuck of Faggotry you may kiss the robe and present your first born for sacrifice.

I would accept you if you walked in the pub and started the bantz.
You look kind of Dutch as well though? Can you trace your lineage back to Holland?

We're reaching levels of fedora that shouldn't even be possible.

idk but I think my fucked up teeth confirm me

Oy, am I anglo enough?

The Queen will live for another 15 years minimum.

>American thinks those are fucked up teeth
You're 'avin a bubble sunshine this is teeth what's proper fucked.

150*