Why is America spending billions on worthless crap like space exploration when millions of people are still hungry?

Why is America spending billions on worthless crap like space exploration when millions of people are still hungry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
nasa.gov/offices/ipp/home/myth_foam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is one fat nigger. You can tell the child is fine and actually well-off and happy. Pictures of the 40s dont lie.. Niggers complaining do. They didnt have it so bad.

What you be asking is "why does america spend billions on foreign aid when anericans are hungry and homeless?"

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Space exploration is more important than dumb niggers.

Racist where is the diversity?

The niggers were holding many protests like this when NASA was getting off the ground.

Remember that "the revolution will not be televised" poet nigger? He made a entire spoken word protest about that called "Whitey on the Moon." Look it up, it's hilarious. The guy literally complains about being poor and living in a shithole while WHITEY ON DA MOON

Weak bait 2/10

Because the white man needs to reach for the stars while the deadweight, subhuman garbage, so called "neigroids", practice their whichcraft or pray to allah.

WE WUZ STUPID STARVING NIGGERS N SHEEEEEIT

Because the development of space technology and infrastructure is critical to the long term survival of our species. Giving free food to obese niggers is not.

>millions of people are still hungry?
Hunger is always a guest and Mars has not been colonized yet.

Name one benefit of space exploration other than nerd stuff nobody cares about

>one returns positive ROI
>the other tries to rob you and asks for more gibs

gee i dont know man. Maybe discovering the world we live in is actually more worth it than feeding some useless nigger.

>inb4 faked moon landing and shiet

Got a cell phone? Eat a dick.

nasa.gov/offices/ipp/home/myth_foam.html

Hundreds of billions of dollars and all I got was slightly more comfortable mattresses

Great investement indeed...

Ok I'll go for the low hanging fruit. That mother eats the lions share of her family's food. One of the reasons we spent so much and continue to spend so much on Space exploration is because foreign entities are competing with us for diminance in that area. In America the government is supposed to allow the citizen succeed or fail aka freedom. It is not designed to gibsyoudat or muh food stamps.

How much is a space penny worth though

The time is ticking down, if we do not spread at least on one other planed within the next few hundred years, we might face total species extinction event.

In the mean time RnD for space exploration are being used back on earth. For example, you can complain about it today thanks to the satellite network being put in orbit.

On the other hand niggers will always be in need of handout and unable to feed themselves.

What of the two other options do you think is worth more investment ?

>The Moon is an enormous goldmine of Helium-3
>There's a pure Platinum asteroid with a gross value of over $50,000,000,000 orbiting earth
>Assuming the EM Drive works out we've basically solved the Fuel problem with regards to spaceflight

Actually pretty hype for Asteroid Mining.

> He made a entire spoken word protest about that called "Whitey on the Moon."

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)
I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be paying still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)
The man just upped my rent last night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.
I wonder why he's upping me?
('cause Whitey's on the moon?)
I wuz already paying him fifty a week.
Taxes taking my whole damn check,
Junkies making me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is going up,
An' as if all that shit was't enough:
A rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face and arm began to swell.
Was all that money I made last year
(for Whitey on the moon?)
How come there ain't no money here?
(Hmm! Whitey's on the moon)
Y'know I just about had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)
I think I'll send these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

holy shit

Spending on space gets us a step closer to walking among the stars
Spending of food gets us more mouths to feed.

>goldmine of Helium-3

Nuclear fusion is a pipe dream that will never materialise

>pure Platinum asteroid with a gross value of over $50,000,000,000 orbiting earth

Idiot Australian doesn't understand how supply and demand interact to determine price

>EM Drive works out

Wow more unrealistic scifi crap real life is not Star Trek fuck off

It's nothing worth that much because if we harvested it it would drop the price of platinum several times

It comes out to about $12 per person in the United States that we spend on foreign aid. Not a lot, but I'd still rather not spend that much on foreign aid

Not really, it's not massive enough to do that. You have to factor in that the actual cost of retrieving it would reduce the profit margin. In addition to that, Platinum generally has more demand than supply, the biggest fluctuations would be caused by speculation.

That said, bringing materials into the atmosphere isn't really the endgame, it's using them to build outside of the atmosphere.

Because space exploration spending is worth my tax dollars

>shitskin mad because we spend money on space exploration instead of more gibs for useless niggers

Color me surprised.

Billions for space but not one cent for feeding niggers.

Spending billions on klanwatch and there are like 12 klanmen in the whole country.

You want more Negra Gimmes? Instead of Space travel?
Do your "muh feelings" with your own money.