Some people won't be having a happy new year! Carnage on the streets of Britain as revellers see in 2017 with a night...

>Some people won't be having a happy new year! Carnage on the streets of Britain as revellers see in 2017 with a night of fighting, vomiting and a LOT of flesh on show
>It was a wild night of celebrations and booze-fuelled mayhem on the streets of Britain last night
>For many, name of the game was to drink to the point of oblivion with dozens of partygoers unable to stand
>Some celebrations turned ugly with people seen fighting on the soggy streets of Manchester and Swansea

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079616/Some-people-won-t-having-happy-new-year-Carnage-streets-Britain-revellers-2017-boozy-night-no-one-s-wrapping-warm.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3529746/Aintree-racegoers-stylish-display-Ladies-Day.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A man and woman brawl outside a fast food restaurant in Nottingham as the New Year celebrations turned ugly

>A man in Bristol stands against a lamppost as some celebrated the New Year with a little too much gusto

Disgusting

>got wasted with friends at my place
>went out to for a few hours to get even more wasted at an open concert
>returned home later to get even more wasted
>I now have 3 wooden planks in my kitchen
>mfw I remember we took that shit, but have no idea why we thought it would be a good idea or funny to do
>mfw it's not even close to the the stupidest things we brought home
Silly Murrikan just butthurt that they don't have a real drinking culture. And before someone strawmans, retards like these older Brits are an exception

>Three women shield their hair during a rain-soaked New Year's Eve celebrations in Newcastle

Marvelous titties

Slags a cute CUTE :3

>tfw no drunken english slag gf

Is this hell? Why are the womem so ungly?

Where are the Sharia Patrols when you need them?

This is why we need to embrace islam

Fuken saved.

>Brexit Britain.

If there were no rapes, murders, or new german truck drivers, then they just had a great night.

>tfw no north England oinker gf

:(

Anglos are notoriously ugly

Attention Paparazzi: We are looking for pictures of whites acting drunk and getting in fights on new year's eve. We will need this submitted no later than 6am. Bonus money for partial nudity

ITT: fat slags aka superior british women

Every Single Woman in this thread is obese.

except this one
these are men

God damn, British people are fucking disgusting looking. I thought it was just a meme, but holy shit.

im sure it was as fun as you described

Ha yes lad

>yfw when you realize your indigenous culture is actually Degenerate.

wow maybe muslims taking over Britian is an improvement

>These """people""" will be the first to die when the next stage of happenings occur
We need hardship. This lot deserve it.

The english are truly subhumans.

Pompous degenerates.

Every single one of them is a remain voter

Prove me wrong

Has he just murdered her?

>the beady eyed anglo is acrually aimilar to the subhuman slav
Neat

These are the chavs. They're more of a degenerate race than a subculture. Only half of our people look like this

>Her
Mate that's a male with the bodyfat and shirt of a female.

>Upset because his alcohol isn't strong enough to get blackout drunk
lmao go drink some of that pisswater you call """beer"""

Ireland, you're really not one to talk when it comes to pissheads...

>Only half of our people look like this

The other 50% are lizard people.

Ayyy I used to live in Nottingham. Great city. Awesome nightlife.

>10/10 in Britain. British beauties

This is seen everywhere in the British isles. If your right, then everyone in the U.K. voted remain.

> tfw ugly anglo

I'm from Leicester - Nottm. was known as the city with more girls than guys.
Which was great for a night out desu.

Tfw foreigners just don't get it

Also post more slags pissing themselves

>Implying it isn't the same if not worse in ireland
topkek

They shouldn't have gone up the beach of Normandy.

These are the working class trash of this country who literally live for the weekend. All the respectable people stayed home or went to nice parties.

They are low iq herd mentality retards and consuming large amounts of alcohol amplifies those traits tenfold. Nothing surprising really

lookin good britbongs, lookin good

What is happening here? Help me.
>NO! I can't stand that sucked Muhammad. LEAve me aLONE!
>But darling I love you.
>LEAve me alone I say!

too lazy to dump

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3529746/Aintree-racegoers-stylish-display-Ladies-Day.html

Our working class trash isn't this bad.

This is pretty hot.

I'm curious about the bag he's carrying though. Is it hers?

British culture at its best.

Fucking love the DM. One thing Brit do better than anyone else is trash journalism. Not "trash" in th sense of something like "enquirier," but this stuff. Those pictures were first good laugh I've had in months.

Even the (very few) Brit girls who are faceable seem so trashy you still wouldn't fuck them. No one else gets the shit-faced, not even in the ZOG. In the ZOG, at least people just take pills and quietly nod out in their homes.

As soon as you find out a girl is a Brit (before you've heard her speak), she automatically goes down 4-5 points.

Your right, that is why I said British Isles.

last one before I head off to church

I see nothing wrong with this

Look at that geezer in the blue.

why english drunks are always assume such classical compositions ?

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is?
This is pretty much a typical night out on any given day of the week on any month from any city in the UK.

>soggy streets
Britbongs, everyone.

Surprised this hasn't been posted.

You could have taken these exact same pictures on any Friday night, this shit is not limited to just new year's eve.

>This is pretty much a typical night out on any given day of the week on any month from any city in the UK.

That's kind of the problem.

Is every woman in England skinny fat?