Kebabs GTFO in Polan

Yesterday in Ełk city 21 yo pole threw firework inside Kebab fast-food, 4 owners (from Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria) rushed outside local to get him and stabbed him to death. Hour later they was arrested. Today 200-300 locals went to place and demolished fast-food shouting "fuck sand-niggers"
youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burn it down lol

ok
>just a reminder kebab is middle eastern not maghrebien so "kebabs GTFO" don't imply for maghrebiens

ok
>just a reminder kebab is middle eastern not maghrebien so "kebabs GTFO" don't imply for them

Sandniggers all should die

the police are just standing in a circle and smoking this is a DISGRACE POLAND NO

polacks are dumbest of the all animals
>ej seba, we have no vodka let's go to żabka
>kay man
>lol I've got 2 leftover achtungs from new year's eve, let's destroy some kebab on the way
>BRILLIANT IDEA
24h later
>THEY KILLED HIM, HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOY, HE WAS GOING TO CHURCH AND SAYING "DZIEŃ DOBRY"
>STOP ISLAMIZATION OF POLAND

what a fucking farce

the fire rises

You are sounding a lot like a muslims sympathizer right now.

Maybe the fucking shit cunt pole shouldn't throwing fireworks into a fast-food joint.

Seems like he was asking for it, shit got realy and the pole couldn't handle it.

As the old saying goes. Don't start none there won't be none.

Poles are literally sub-humans.
Attacking peaceful muslims who did nothing wrong is indeed very shameful
fuck the poles

>be a muslim with your own business in a foreign country, pay taxes, live a happy life
>some bald dumb whore who barely managed to learn how to read is destroying your shop beacuse muh hussars and """ISLAMIZATION"""

fuck polacks

>stabbing someone to death just for "dumb joke"
yeah, very much justified spierdolino z karachana

>pay taxes, live a happy life
This is conjecture you do not know this.

>>some bald dumb whore who barely managed to learn how to read is destroying your shop beacuse muh hussars and """ISLAMIZATION"""
So you kill him in order to prove him and other that they are right?

Okay then.

fucking cucks

Checked.

But fuck you and fuck muzzies.

Plus we have IDs here you fucking cunt.

Barbaric Poles.

>shithead Pole throws firecracker
>shithead owners stab Pole to death
>dumbfuck Polish mob trashes.. the kebab shop building

TAKE THAT, BUILDING! Stupid people everywhere.

>it's a DUMB JOKE don't stab me please, those fireworks were harmless it's just a DUMB JOKE DON'T STAB ME GODDAMMIT

he get what he deserved

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

>throwing a firework
>not a satchel charge
you screendoor on submarine motherfuckers, this is why you lose every time

suck a dick sand nigger

day of the rope is coming

posters with polish flags which are pro-muslim, pro-lefists, posting John Paul II memes are lefist punks from trolling message board "Karachan"

My, what good English you have! And what luck, you appear to have a totally dissenting opinion from every pole! And more, you happened to find this thread!

We are going to kill every one of you shills

german giving judgment on how muzzies should be treated while his compatriots are being, run over, raped, beaten and murdered on daily bases

you can print your opinion on a piece of paper, roll it up and shove it where the sun dose not shine, kraut

kill all muslims
kill their families too

>Bulgaria

Oh for a second I thought I might have to care a bit. :^)

>he's not an angry teenager with picture of hitler on a wall
>he must be one of this fucking leftists

there is that thing called "common sense", I don't know if you ever heard about it you brainwashed faggot

>championing murder
keep it up poland, stay classy

Shitskins need to be cleansed.The only good muslim is the dead muslim

arabs in general are impulsive people who can lose their temperament for any minor offense or insult acted upon them, doesn't matter if it was justified or not they always retaliate with animal like behavior, and because they can't control themselves they cannot function properly in a civilized society.

KURAHEN ORK
V I X A

Based Poles.

An artful sameflagging. 8/10, good job!

I must say it troubles me as a white man to see fellow whites cheering like mindless apes every time a guy breaks a piece of glass from an immobile store

Then again I guess in order to beat the Muslims we must act as fanatical and savage as they are... right?

>broke couple of windows and smashed the door
should've stormed the place and trashed it then set it on fire
fuck muslims everything they touch should be burned to ashes

BO NIE ŻYJE XDDDD

in case you're shit at reading, it was a pole who got stabbed to death. the muslims were arrested then some poles ruined their restaurant. you have to go back.

Kebab proxies marked.

common sense is an objective term

Yeah sure, stay blissfully uncaring and remember to vote Merkel. I am sure everything will work out for you just fine.

just like certain nation glorifying hussars
they are worth themselves

>attack a business like the niggers you are
>get rekt
>HE WAS A GOOD BOI
>DINDU NUFINS
>call your 12 cousins and vandalize the place

Poles are Warriors.

thank you captain sweden
i'll make sure that i'll not offend any of them

Remove kebab

i'm so glad that he's dead. fuckin' thief throwing fireworks
>BOO HOO, THEY KILLED HIM, BUT WHYYY?

Poland - most retarded nation ever

Pretty much. :^)

No, we just have to calmly and efficiently line them up on a wall.

> sandnigger rat scum
> kill innocent indigenous guy
> WE DINDU NUFFIN ALLAH ALBAR

Fucking nice

DZIEEEEŃ DOBREJ JESTEŚMY ARYN DAT IJU

GET THE FUCK OUT SANDNIGGER PARASITE

wew lad, the shilling in this thread is beyond any boundaries

>>pay taxes, live a happy life
>This is conjecture you do not know this.
The fuck is wrong with you?

>I'm racist, therefore I question their integrity

Well you know what, I saw my Polish neighbour suck gas out of his work vehicle at 6 in the morning via hose, but I don't suspect all Poles do that.

>though maybe I should

DOBRZE ŻE ZDECHŁ

again I don't think it's in our culture to murder someone that did or say something offensive to you, I know for a fact that I read in Swedish news somewhere that an arab murdered another arab in the middle of subway station because he said something bad about his mother

After a while that would get demoralizing for most people.

If only there was some sort of chamber we can build, so we can kill massive amounts of them in one go... perhaps with a kind of poison gas...

>idiot is dead
>kebab shop destroyed
nothing of value was lost

SO GOOD THAT HE DIED

>again I don't think it's in our culture to murder someone that did or say something offensive to you
I guess that's why there was the need to have laws for that.

1 KILLED 38 454 575 LEFT

>The fuck is wrong with you?

Oh you know that the kebab shop isn't a front for drugs and or prostitution?

Because kebab shops usually are just that.

You think stabbing someone to death over throwing a firecracker is proportionate?

post pope

NIE MA BOGA PRÓCZ ALLAHA

/thread

American here.

As a citizen of the country who has the final say on all international matters the Pole was at fault here.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Poles confirmed the niggers of Eastern Europe.

look at his flag

Muslims should be harassed at all times. The 21 year old was in the right.

people are being killed here for smaller things like liking other football team
this shis is in the media only because they were mudslimes

THIS

fuck poland

sadly from watching this thread people believe this

Most commonly they're biggest pussies around (but that's self-evident, similar to tiny minority of demo-liberal Russians) and on the intellectual level - deranged pseudointellectuals. Don't pay any attention to them, you won't find them outside of youtube comment section.

damn, why can't Germans be a bit more like Poles?

we don't kill people for throwing fireworks in businesses though. You are likely not actually American.

Let 2017 be the year of no more tolerance

i'm a native polack, you dumbfuck. our nation should be extermined by Russians and Germans

go suck a polish dick

>some underage retards posting Johannes Paul 2 memes
What the fuck is this Shit?

You have to go back to Sup Forums

THAT'S WHAT I WOULD DO TO POLAKS

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

why the fuck are you so slow? should've burn it to the ground BEFORE the stabbed one of yours

So you are the polish version of a self-hating Russian liberal? Interesting. So not only Russia has these kind of retards.

like going to jail because the business owner called the police, which is what civilized people do.

fuck refugees

the shitskins killed a pol

they won this round

blood for blood

Jesus, Poland is pretty based. Shitty, but damn can they BTFO some sandnogs.

This is how it's supposed to be done. Every time a sand nigger hurts a local there should be a 100 eyes for an eye back at them. They only respect strength anyway.