Find a flaw with MGTOW

There is literally 0 benefit to marriage in today's Western world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcwlHzhDNJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will die out

Women are not the problem really, (((They))) are, you need to accept this reality and help change the modern women's mindset if you hope to see your bloodline continue as i do

Government wants you to not reproduce if you're white. You're just letting poor and inferior people outpace you.

It's D&C, turning men against women just as Feminism turns women against men. It's degeneracy and contributes to the decline of western culture and white genocide.

Just like feminism, 'sjws' and the alt-right, they turn people against each other and all of what this user said. It just creates more division between people. Similar to how people say Sup Forums is just a right wing Tumblr, because it is.

That should be BGTOW. With the "b" for you know, boys.

it's pretty gay

You can be MGTOW without calling yourself MGTOW. MGTOW is a fucking pathetic movement for betas who want validation from other betas. Any MGTOW video on YouTube is from a pathetic bastard. This is literally what you look like:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcwlHzhDNJQ

Woman would be pregnant in bars for one high attractive man,state(you taxes) would paid for it,and woman would say 24/7, where all good man has gone?.

They do have some valid points about divorce law and whatnot...but a strong man taking the lead will keep the womenz in line.

MGTOW is like setting your house on fire then believing that living in a tent in the backyard is going to put it out.

Do whatever the fuck you want. I just hope you're not white, because you're just as much of a fuck up to society as the SJW's and feminists. You're running away from your own problems like a coward.

Meanwhile, I've been married 14 years and have 5 kids. Pretty much every day, time with my wife is like day 1 as I'm high energy in terms of my persona, and also actually have interests and activities to share with my wife and kids.

My wife is kept on her toes, I'm happy, she's happy. Fucking sluts in nightclubs aside, being in love with a woman who loves you is a great feeling, and it's a shame that a lot of people today don't see how valuable it is.

Yes, you do get masses of divorces, but mainly consisting of a former cock carousel whore and her beta provider when she hits her 30s. She was a whore, and he was a boring loser anyway.

I won't go too personal on the MGTOWtard, as I can understand their point. But you fuck, and Sup Forumstard need to realise that while males ARE the problem, thanks to being feminised into cuckoldry by kikes, and now think there's nothing wrong with settling with a woman who fucked millions of men. This is exactly what make women shit. It's weak men. Women just follow trends that men set out, and if a woman is given the steering wheel of society, then she becomes miserable, a feminist, and will start rebelling.

The name is cringey, and it implies you are removing yourself from society, which is not the point.
They're completely right though.

You're liars,
you do care
Your half assing rather than fighting because addmittedly it's not a winnable fight at the moment

but it will be this is the year 2017 of the Great economic crash of the planet

Buy silver buy food buy seeds buy bitcoin

everything about how you go about your life was/is an off shout of evolutionary drivers to help you breed

You taking a dump on your life any possible society and not calling it that. Without producing kids that are well raised you're stealing from soceity
If the society in question is not worthy of being this honorable towards, it is you job to love your life enough to burn it down.....unless it's about to crash all on it's own killing off the leftists who never have preparations for SHTF

So wait to the world goes to hell aquire any pathetic wretch QT in need of food and just make sure they're a good candidate for brain washing
systematically with her consent, that she'll give or fucking leave and stave, start breaking her mentally and build a half decent slave

Raise daughters if had with the concepts virtue and forward thinking drilled into them.

stupid muslim propaganda to keep us from reproducing while they come in with 6 childrens etc

>I'm high energy in terms of my persona,

Then you win the genetic lottery and have no actual advice to give anyone.

Being anything short of a party-time-all-the-time normie is suffering in a relationship with the vaginal jew. It's literally something you're incapable of understanding if you don't already understand.

>I don't want to fix my flaws to get what I want out of life

You deserve where you are in life.

>Putting this much effort into a post on a thread that'll be archived in an hour on a board that's 75% shitposting

Sex

lol have fun being involuntarily celibate, I'll be over here fucking girls.

I'm off and listening to youtube,
good arguments are need to change minds that takes a little typing work you lazy nigger

Not genetic lottery at all.

I was a cuck who spilled my spaghetti when around women from when i was 16-20. At 20 my confidence just went through the roof and Ipretty much just become kept myself centre of attention which is what most women like in men.

As for genetics, no bruv, I'm very very average looking, and it doesn't help that I could never be fucked to lose by beer gut. Not that I gave a shit anyway desu.

Also, partying isn't interesting. It's good once a week or two, but long term it's nothing but repetitive if you do it too much.

You seem to think that EVERY normie loves clubbing when in fact, this isn't true. You just see the club goers 'in your face' out in the street, and you see reality shows on TV. so club going is more exaggerated

Do you REALLY expect to change minds on fucking Sup Forums?

>spend most of your life making yourself a desirable mate
>get divorced and lose all that you have worked towards

What a deal! Where do I sign up.

"Where's a bowl of M&Ms, only half a poisoned; just take one you pussy."

MGTOW is a CIA psyop to lower white birth rates

women are easy to manipulate and control stop being pussies

>women are easy to manipulate and control

We know, That's how they got the way they are. No amount of manipulation a man can perform is even close to that of television or other women they meet.

>Itt white boi complain about not being attractive.

MGTOW = I couldn't get pussy before anyway but now I'm going to join a group about it.

>MGTOW is a CIA cointelpro
Yea women are bitches, you slap them around and they do a doggy position with their cunts wet and dilated

A whiny reactionary movement born from the anger of turbo-virgins.

Bluepilled as fuck. If you don't have European kids you are a traitor