Sweden No! I thought you cared!

Migrants Angry with Sweden Expected ‘Own House’, Girlfriend
>“I can’t believe this is in Sweden!” the Syrian exclaimed and accused the country, which casts itself as a ‘humanitarian superpower’, of only pretending to care about human rights. “Why did you open your doors to us refugees, if you can’t help us to live a dignified, respectful and fulfilled life?” Mohammed asks.
>“Do not tell me [as an excuse] that you have so many refugees in Sweden. I know that. But I do not understand why you want to kill us a second time. This waiting process is the same as killing us.”
>Waiting “is the same as dying”, and it “leads to a lot of stress” and “a lot of bad feelings”, the Syrian explained. Adding that most migrants feel the same way, Mohammed begs Swedes to show care for him and his cohorts, and to see them as “human beings and not just animals or numbers”.
>His fellow Syrian, Mahmoud, made a similar appeal for compassion in an interview broadcast Tuesday. “I want a house”, he told Swedish Radio, bemoaning having to live in an apartment, which he said hampered his chances of finding a girlfriend.
>Presenter Katarina Gunnarsson notes that the Syrian’s room, paid for by taxpayers “looks like a hotel room”, but Mahmoud said he had higher expectations of life in Sweden.
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/31/migrants-angry-sweden-expected-house-girlfriend/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/31/migrants-angry-sweden-expected-house-girlfriend/
heatst.com/life/how-one-german-town-is-teaching-refugees-to-hit-on-local-women/
statsskuld.com/
nt.se/nyheter/soderkoping/lagret-ska-motverka-rasism-10058025.aspx
nordfront.se/kommunen-anordnar-rasblandarlager-svenska-flickor.smr
youtube.com/watch?v=WF56VO0qqLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K_heTw165A4
methodicalinsanity.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/sweden-sinks-to-a-new-low/
archive.is/f1xhq
youtube.com/watch?v=vgMXVR0Vx7I
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7Wdy-3-TA
youtube.com/watch?v=sYY1z5ZZ3Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_cIrfhfag4
youtube.com/watch?v=HAb5gqeE6I8
youtube.com/watch?v=5GVVX7-saBE
youtube.com/watch?v=qxcCDL2Ov00
youtube.com/watch?v=cErzflYyd7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6sBN3IfRV6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden, the eternal cuckold

>“I’m 25 years old and have not had a girlfriend before. I’m still a virgin. I’m looking for a girlfriend, I’m looking for a wife. But this is impossible, how can I be able to have a life in this room?” he added.
>Gunnarsson reminded Mahmoud that many young Swedes would be jealous of him being given an apartment in Stockholm, as the country is gripped in an unprecedented housing crisis.
>“I came to Sweden and had high hopes of creating a life here. But after living here for a year and eight months, I started to lose hope,” he responded.
>Migrants living in the same Norrtälje apartment block as Mahmoud protested against the newly built modular housing in August. Almost half the building’s residents joined the demonstration, in which they marched to the social services department.
>According to staff at the department, protesters felt “misled” over the accommodation as they had expected to be given their own permanent apartments rather than sharing a kitchen with other migrants. According to their spokesmen, the disappointment left some of the migrants experiencing depression and even suicidal thoughts.

Even the guy on the left can't believe Swedes are retarded enough to let their child sit on a niggers lap

Jfc sweden get it together

Does anyone else want sweden and germany to just stop existing a fucking EVERYTHING up in europe?

Your cuckoldry is literally making the land of our forefathers *not* exist. Germany especially has ruined europe collectively 3 times now.

How many more times do you fucks need to destroy yourself and take everyone else with you?

And our cucks belive these people are refugees fleeing from war and terror..
HAHAHAHA well i guess the cuckholm cucks and others get what they voted for.

What the fucking christ? Is that actually a Swedish school? They are completely fucked. I can't believe that picture, that is insane. They've cucked themselves into extinction within a single generation

>According to their spokesmen, the disappointment left some of the migrants experiencing depression and even suicidal thoughts.

nothing is going to change until swedes start dropping traitor politicians off rooftops.

this isn't " oh we just have different opinions so we should all talk about it
You people are slowly being wiped out

Really feeling that demography change

>not killing every single rapefugee
Holy shit Sweden, just do it already. Give the West the example we fucking need!

This is what the majority of Sweden wants. The left has forced the rest of the country into a suicide pact at gunpoint

Those dudes touching those young girls like that is creepy...Joe Biden tier creepy.

Those guys are right.

I don't understand (((leftists))). If you want some rapefugees, you should treat them the way you would like to be treated yourself.

It's pretty racist to think that those muslims are subhuman who would enjoy living like prisoners.

They want your hot blonde wife, your house and your money. If you aren't ready to give them that, don't accept them.

Give a shitskin a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a shitskin a net and he will make a hammock, demanding another fish.

>humanitarian superpower

sweden please KYS and off all the rapefugees in the process

It is not what the majority of swedes wants, poll shows that most see immigration as something negative and our nationalist party is the biggest in Sweden atm. You don't know shit about my country Pajeet, go back to shitting on the street you worthless parasite.

No, this is not what a majority wants or ever have wanted.
Other factors enable this.

feminist foreign policy

>Lowest youth unemployment by 2020

Germany is now have a title of humanitarian superpower, Sweden is too racist.
heatst.com/life/how-one-german-town-is-teaching-refugees-to-hit-on-local-women/

That's a Finnish school though

> 2020
Is that when the caliph of Stockholm sells all the remaining non arabs into slavery?

Post as much as you want. The evidence is clear, most people in your shit hole don't care. Polls obviously are wrong because majority influence would change the outcomes. These articles are great. Keep them coming, it's a global joke.

Oh yeah? Everything about that pic makes me think Sweden including the white teachers.

I know Finns are probably still your largest group of immigrant origin, but I hate to tell you, those kids are not Finnish immigrants.

Sweden must repent.

Commencing secret Operation Häpiä after this summer, which should finish Sweden.

Nice try Pekka, This is a Finnish strong independent woman.

Then fucking rise against the government you dickless cucks.

I FUCKING HATE YOU MOHAMMED REEEEE

they should replace the closet neo-nazi with these poor refugees famalam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Sweden you are so God damned pathetic.

I understand you're trolling, but stop.
Germany and Sweden will take this literally, and to heart.
Don't encourage this behavior.

Finland truly, irrecoverably, indisputably, absolutely, permanently blown the fuck out by a picture of an ugly immigrant woman saved on Sven-Erik's computer!

It's too early for that, Sweden needs an economic breakdown before people like me and my pals can start doing anything.
Right now the average Swede is too comfy for doing jackshit because the average Swede can still go on vacation 4 times/year have their house+4cars and boat which they have on the coast.
Wait until this is not possible anymore then we can start purging the scum of this society.
But for now it is an endless waiting game until the economy is destroyed.
Which it will eventually judging by our skyrocketing debt.
>statsskuld.com/

No way that's real. I live in one of the most liberal states in the union. If that was going on in my neighborhood even the most cuck of the cucks would burn that place down.

>BE 8 YEAR OLD SYRIAN REFUGEE WITH A BEARD
>FLEE FROM HORRIBLE WAR WHERE MY 24 WIVES AND 9000 CHILDREN WERE KILLED
>CROSS THE OCEAN ON A SHITTY BOAT RAN BY AMERICAN JEWS THAT SMELL WORSE THAN I DO
>RAPE MY WAY THROUGH GERMANY TOWARDS DENMARK AND ULTIMATELY THE CALIPHATE OF SWEDEN
>MFW I GET ASSIGNED SOME SHITTY APARTMENT INSTEAD OF A MANSION BY THESE SMELLY KUFFAR

OH WELL AT LEAST I STILL GET ALL THE WHITE PUSSY I WANT, WHETHER THEY WANT TO FICKI FICKI OR NOT

Sweden claimed to be a humanitarian super power. Now I clearly see that they're nothing but monsters. Why do you open your hearts to refugee yet close your daughter's leg? Fucking shameful Sven.

Absolutely destroyed removed deleted sent into space microwaved nuked.

I refuse to believe this is real.

LOL THIS THREAD GOT ME RUSTLED

>refugee
>25 years old
>has been in sweden for 1 year and 8 months
>still a virgin
Holy shit, what a beta. Could almost be a native swede

>Sweden
>Lack of houses
>Imports 112 000 shitskin
Fuck this country, save me Norway. Make Jämtland, Jemtland again

Your country is cucked beyond belief. Your anti-immigration party will fail, you'll get another left wing government and another million Somalis to further enrich you. Don't even pretend that your people are going to actually wake up and realize what a mistake they made, they're riding this bomb all the way down

Lmao I hope this is a joke
Please confirm that this is a joke

Nice one, Alain.

Is this a joke? Pls tell me it is.

>interfaces
what did they mean by this

Please. Someone from Sweden tell me that pic is fake.

>I’m 25 years old and have not had a girlfriend before. I’m still a virgin. I’m looking for a girlfriend, I’m looking for a wife. But this is impossible, how can I be able to have a life in this room?” he added.

poor dude.

I couldn't find any article of that kind on the website. Guess its fake and photoshopped.

Alright Switzerland, I trust you know more about my country than myself that has lived here my whole life.

They've made their bed, now they should lie in it.

I wouldn't want to live like this. Those shitskins want to be treated like white people.

Only in a sick, degenerate, jewified society is something this morally abhorrent is possible.

Gib them white daughter's pussy, you racist swedes !

>25 year old virgin
Lmao, even mudshit syrians becomes Elliot Rodgers by sheer power of sexual frustration. It's universal, I even see it everyday on Sup Forums.

WTF IS THAT?
WTF IS THAAAAAAT??
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

m8... you're in France. You're almost as >white as us. Don't think you can really talk.

INTERRACIAL

BREEDING

GROUNDS

AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

SWWWEEEDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fpbp...Pajeet bringing some pretty good bants:^)

France... you know you're the blackest country in europe right?

>you will never be a swedish boy in school
>you will never get bullied by all the somali girls

Why even live?

scandicucks

Sweden, my heart weeps for what is happening to you. Your clay was a shining example of a white utopia. But your kindness was your weakness, and none of your Scandinavian brethren will get up off their hands to save you from the caliphate. If the day comes where we need to unite to remove kebab, I will gladly lift a weapon for you, because I would still be fighting for Evropa. Stay stronk Sweden, you can still survive, just be patient.

God damn it, Ivan. Why today?

Please save them.

Why is your media relentlessly pro-refugee then? Why do all the rapes go unreported, and if they do get reported there's never any mention of the ethnicity of the perpetrator? Why is there endless apologetic from the Swedish people and their politicians about how they need to help the poor brown masses more?

Yeah your nationalist party is gaining support. Now. Now that you've made such a colossal fuck up that your country is going to be an Islamic majority within 50 years. And don't you dare tell me that the majority of Swedes don't still have their fingers in their ears chanting "We need to be more tolerant, diversity is our strength" because that's just a bald faced lie. Your people asked for this, your people begged for this, and just because a few of you have pumped the brakes now your cucked media can't keep a lid on the amount of crime these migrants are causing you think you can say your people don't want this? Haha, get fucked.

>If it has a hole it is ready for the pole

I FUCKING HATE ARABS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SVEN!
MOVE OUT! Mahmoud needs your house to find a nice white sweedish girl to impregnate and have dozens of kids with.
BUT WHAT? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A BROWNER SWEDEN?
Didn't think so, get packing.

So it's not half as bad as in Sweden
Damn, dont show me a Swedish one

Same camp I think (but your article seem to be a prank)

>"About half of the participants are Afghans and Somalis of the male sex and the Swedish participants consist solely of girls. The camp has received a grant of 500 000 from the County Council of Östergötland Health Pot for 2014, meaning that it is the taxpayers who foot the bill."

Maybe it's the prime sauce of your article:
nordfront.se/kommunen-anordnar-rasblandarlager-svenska-flickor.smr

He's exactly like a NEET weeb, except he's a Euroboo instead of weeaboo. Now he's pissed because his imaginary paradise wasn't a paradise after all, you actually have to work to get money for a house and women will not just throw themselves at you for being a foreigner. This is JUST on so many levels, I don't think I can take it.

J U S T
U
S
T

This pretty much it is ironic on so many levels.

But then Russia will invade.

you destroyed the land of your forefather better than any nigger did

youtube.com/watch?v=WF56VO0qqLQ

And ?

The only I propose to them is to go back to their own country. We have nothing to offer to them. We are broke, have massive unemployment, huge national debt, housing crisis.

We can't even digest the prior immigration wave from our former colony.

This immigration shit as to stop. And only a radical solution can't stop it.

Jews and leftits should be held accountable. No knowing what you were doing shouldn't be an excuse.

In sweden schools are segregated, shitskins dont go to the same schools as swedes

Under rated

Sweden used to be Vikings in past. No more.

Now we steal ur history from you since you dont deserve it.

WE WUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=K_heTw165A4

this

It is real you cucks, is from 2015
>SÖDERKÖPING In the big red barn dance salsa and on the football field test some martial art of taekwondo. Unaccompanied asylum seekers and other Soderkoping Young people gather at the camp in St. Anna.
It is called the world’s best summer camp and is a week-long camp for young people in secondary school age.
>About half of the participants are unaccompanied refugees from Afghanistan and Somalia. The very purpose of the camp is to build bridges and create meeting between them and the other Soderkoping youngsters.
>In a larger perspective, it is about preventing xenophobia.
>Josephine Karlsson, 17, was lured to the camp of a classmate. This is the first year she participates. Ungfeär half of the participants felt she was before.
>The camp is organized by the Red Cross, Olivlunden, Swedish Church, Söderköpings municipality and educational association Forming in collaboration. The camp is just one of many things that are done and has been done in the municipality to reduce the distance between unaccompanied refugees and other young people.
methodicalinsanity.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/sweden-sinks-to-a-new-low/
archive.is/f1xhq

It's easy to read between the lines to see what Swedish "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" really is. They allocate money for buying good feels for themselves. Mohammed is simply alloted an apartment and what happens to him after that is not the Swedes' business. They already "helped" him and extracted the desired good feels from said transaction.

>the migrants experiencing depression and even suicidal thoughts
A success case for cultural assimilation

kek

That looks like a great movie. Please tell me there are more movies like this that Americans don't know about.

who gives a shit about sweden ?

No need to steal it. Without us founding Kievan Rus and other settlements on modern Russian lands you would't have developed like you did until the mongols fucked it all up.

>“I’m 25 years old and have not had a girlfriend before. I’m still a virgin. I’m looking for a girlfriend, I’m looking for a wife. But this is impossible, how can I be able to have a life in this room?” he added.
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Ironic coming from Slovakia.

Sweden is uncomfortable to refugees. They should accomodate their religious background by stripping the rights from women, and making it legal to hunt gay people.

That way they'll feel right at home!

No. Our modern movie industry is shit. Only recently started making big movies again and those are goverment sponsored.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgMXVR0Vx7I
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7Wdy-3-TA
youtube.com/watch?v=sYY1z5ZZ3Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_cIrfhfag4
youtube.com/watch?v=HAb5gqeE6I8
youtube.com/watch?v=5GVVX7-saBE
youtube.com/watch?v=qxcCDL2Ov00
youtube.com/watch?v=cErzflYyd7Y

Those are about all important in 2016

>Sweden is shit

Do I have to pull up the videos of the "dancing schools" in Russia where dozens of white Russian women get "instructed" how to twerk by African niggers? Or should I pull up the videos of schools in Russia having school plays where all the little Russian school girls get up and twerk to the cheers of their parents in the audience and their African dance instructors?

youtube.com/watch?v=6sBN3IfRV6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM

Not even in 60% white America do we have this garbage. You Euros are ALL cucks and you ALL want the BBC deep inside your daughters AND sons.

Wtf is that shit

>had high hopes of creating a life here
>creating

That's what look like a normal french school in the center of all big city in France and I'm not memeing/ joking
Everybody meme about sweden but France is the least white country in Europe by far

Swedish culture

It's a fairly common thing now for early 20's+ Arab men to pose with 10-15 y/o Swedish girls and say it's their girlfriend or future wife.

Often enough the girl's parents encourage it.