How do we stop nu-male degeneracy?

How do we stop nu-male degeneracy?

The draft.

Ideally into the wars they shill for.

What franchise owner would allow this to happen on their property KNOWING it will scare away business and COST them money?

Those aren't nu-males.

What amazes me is they don't care about the insane glare they'd on the monitors there.

What makes someone become a "gamer"?

>that thin ass PC sitting right next to peoples legs and chairs

HELP

Why the fuck would you have a LAN party at Taco Bell?

>checks flag
Yep. A leaf.

>not sniffing all their shit off the taco bell wi-fi

Free time.

Is this Canadia?

That's exactly what ran through my mind. Where the fuck is this?

The picture on the wall says Taco Bell.

I'm guessing this is BC or Alberta?

Yes but where? A taco bell in Laramie Wyoming is a tad different than one in New York City. Ya know what I mean?

>wearing sneakers with no socks on

I can almost smell the sweet fungus through my monitor.

realize that letting memes become your thought process is the first step to nu-maleism. think like a man or suffer faggots.

the sad thing is that the cuck was actually gilded twice for the post...
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5laojl/for_the_fourth_year_in_a_row_my_friends_and_i/

gitting gud

>Going to a Taco Bell to play Tales of Symphonia

Why?

I like JRPGs as much as the next man, but... why?

It's not even a LAN party. Literally every one of them is playing a different game. I don't even know what to call it. Autism, probably.

>degeneracy
Aka stuff you don't like?

You would sniff their shit, faggot

lack of fulfilling social roles to aspire to

>reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5laojl/for_the_fourth_year_in_a_row_my_friends_and_i/
>lan party
>they all play different games
what

Nobody is going to change their mind about going to taco bell because of this, you worthless piece of retarded shit. Kill yourself.

Why would anyone give a fuck that guys are playing games on laptops in a fast food joint?

In reality no functioning adult really gives a fuck and if anything I'd be more likely to walk up to them and make conversation.

Tax it.

why dont these ppl just go over to one of their homes. this makes me cringe to high heavens

>glare
>monitor
hows the third world treating you

They dont have house or what? I would feel shame to play games on public.

>I would feel shame to play games on public.

Talk about being self conscious

Also, gaming is pretty mainstream nowadays even though it's still weird as fuck to have a LAN party in a Taco Bell.

>links reddit
>uses reddit lingo
>totally irrelevant post
you have to go back

why is there a sheet on the keyboard?

It's a fucking Taco Bell, the people who are going to get food there have already made their decision

Those aren't laptops.

>laptops
What are you smoking there's towers and monitors there.

>>totally irrelevant post
how is irrelevant? it links to the cuck who posted the pic in OPs post

You're right. I just glanced at the picture and assumed they were laptops. I still don't think anyone would really care, but bringing their whole PCs ups the level of autism a bit.

prevent pizza grease contamination

It will naturally decline with economic and sexual selection.

It doesn't. How many people actually eat inside taco bell? Those that do, how long do they stay? These guys are likely to buy a shit load of fast food by staying there.

shut down reddit

>they're all playing different games and completely disconnected from each other

Most people in my part of the country only do drive thru for fast food, especially taco bell. No one goes inside the store.

Tales of Symphonia!! Sweet

..................do you fucking normies not get the context in which "cuck" is an insult?

stardew valley was a shitty ass game.

We have to destroy every copy of melee on the planet

This. If my life has gone so wrong that I'm eating at taco bell, I wouldn't stop if someone was being murdered in the dining area.

>taking whole desktop
For what purpose?

Why lug your monitor, all the cables, and your desktop when you can just cruise on down with all your retard friends to someone's house and play some vidya games together?

And to TACO BELL??

Why though?
He already degreased the pizza.

Autism wouldn't be so bad if I were that efficient.

this

stfu cuck

Looks like some rural/suburban shithole.

Meh it is a taco bell, how much inside business do you think they have?

This is why I stopped with lan parties back in the day, it was veryveryveryvery very hard to get people to agree on a game and many did not even want to try new things.

Faggots just wanted to play counterstrike even though they could play that just fine over the internet.