Sen. McCain Implied Russia Made War on US

Republican John McCain, chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said on Friday that Russia must face a penalty for the cyber attacks.

"When you attack a country, it's an act of war," McCain said in an interview with the Ukrainian TV channel "1+1" while on a visit to Kiev.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14I1TY?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14I1TY?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insane people should not be in a position of power.

>globalist puppets stamps his feet, news at 10

His mind is back at the Hanoi Hotel

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14I1TY?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

>john mccain wants to bomb someone
shocking

>Cuckservatives are asspained
Good

McCain is a literal madman that makes Sup Forums look reasonable with their calls for nuclear holocaust.
Why would anyone listen to him?

neocucks like mccain aren't conservative.

>Sen. McCain

Oh, you mean the senile neo-con?

>"When you attack a country, it's an act of war,"

He is not wrong, an attack is an act of war and a cyber attack is a type of attack. We are required to respond in kind.

Sup Forums needs to not be stupid. the attack will be proportional, that means more cyber attacks and sanctions not nuclear war

>Russia must face a penalty
and exactly how is the US gonna force a penalty on an independent nation with its own military defence? sanctioning a nation built on hardships didn't go so well now did it

>exposing Hillary's corruption is an act of war

Yeah, nah.

If digits Kek will finally release McCain from this Earthly realm.

Lol just ask any Russian how it's going in combination with low oil

McCain is a mad faggot who got POW'd by the vietkong. He's mad and wants to kill the world, why the fuck Arizona keeps him is baffling

i count 9 digits
3 x 3 = 9
john mccain is dead
praise kek

Hacking is an act of war

Overthrowing goverments with acts of war isn't an act of war

Neo-con logic 101

Burgers elected a nigger instead of this based veteran.

You do know they hacked things like the US state department, government computers. A proportional response is required, otherwise we appear weak.

Fuck Russia if they think they can do what they want. Ramp up the propaganda and launch some attacks on them.

Thank you.
You've made it clear the West is the enemy of Russia.

Ur post ends in 9

Praise kek... my digits confirm the date in which mccain dies in 2017.

I'd say he's a tool, just doing other people's bidding, but he murdered men, women, and children in the 70s for "Russian connections", so McCain actually gets off on it.

>McCain
>Good

He sold out his "buddies" almost immediately.

He was meant to be tried for treason but with nepotism got off it.

He's a horrible, disgusting, warmongering, profiteering cunt who would sell his mom to satan if it meant he had one more day in power.

He's not a war hero.
He's a war survivor.

John McCain dies this year.

Except it wasn't a hacking, it was an inside job.

west is the enemy of every uncivilized shithole

now kys vodkaniger

This fucker came in person in ukraine to clear off a president damocraticly elected and he talks about war ???

This guy would've preferred a Hillary win. Getting tortured in 'Nam gave him a fetish for human suffering.

How retarded is Arizona to keep electing this mouth breathing idiot? Just fuck off already you stupid cunt

Sorry, Abdul, but even though you've lived for two whole years in Hungary, you're still not exactly a native.

But you're forgetting the most important part...

He wasn't just a POW... he sung like a bird to get special treatment. He gave away important intel to the enemy. He said m-m-my dad is an admiral... i-i will tell you want you want.

fucking warmongering scumbag. I don't want a civil war in the United States but occasionally it is seems like an attractive option because at least every neocon would die

Where are everybody's flags

Current Trumpthink is that they did no hacking at all, but even if they did it's okay because they were exposing corruption.

Pleas God let this happen, and his whore daughter too
She's on the TV!

>You do know they hacked things like the US state department, government computers.
did they?

He's right tho

Your country is a shithole due to your whole culture and mentality and yet you blame the west for it.

McCain died in Vietnam, what we are continuing to observe is just his jabbering corpse, looking to drag someone else with him into the grave. Just ignore it.

is Abdul the name of the chehen bull who's fucking your sister on top of your mom?

Eh, he's right if they have proof Russia did it.

No point in sucking Putin's dick.

It must be hard for him that he can't get any more photo ops with ISIS members.

Sever every Internet connection to Russia.

And I do mean every.

Before you know it, the people will be up in arms calling for Putin's head.

>doesn't trust the confirmation of 17 US Intelligence Agencies
>doesn't trust the confirmation of any cybersecurity firm
>doesn't trust the confirmation of countless Senators, Congressmen, and experts
>Gets all his information first-hand

Do you believe the earth is round? Why?

Nothing is provable 100% if you are unwilling to accept what is being presented by every intelligence agency in the US government then you are beyond rational discussion.

The West is Russia's enemy because they refused to ally and even moreso, they want to be its enemies.

They'd rather get their assholes raped by the Chinks instead of enjoying cooperation and empowerment.

Honestly, I'm starting to see it this way too. Any idea why the West is behaving this irrationally?

>implying we don't do the same on a much larger scale

I'm sure Russia has more reasons to go to war with us over cyber attacks

they hacked the DNC yes, but did they hack actual government agencies? because gov't agencies can't be hacked by phising emails.

Couldn't the gooks have done the world a favor and just killed this motherfucker? Really. He was only even still flying (the final jet was the 5th he lost) bc his scumbag father, who helped cover up the USS Liberty, was CNO.

That is the nature of conflict, they hack us we hack them. This time the hack went beyond gathering data, they leaked it in an attempt to affect elections. That is a increase in force. It requires an increase in response

I was talking about Russia being the edgy kid hating everyone and hanging out with the hood niggers.

We tried cooperating and made attempts and allying with NATO in 90s.
You know, the same decade the US backstabbed us.
It didn't work well.
No, but I am sure it's close to what was the name of that refugee who raped a ten-year-old kid at a pool in Hungary. Or was it Austria?
Give it a year, it'll be both for sure. A couple times, too.
>Romania
>calling some country a shithole
Adorable.

Yes, they have hacked different agencies, there was even a recent hack in Vermont with the power systems.

Why so mad at russia friendo?

we all know its just western propaganda to cause a world war.

I have enough life experience to know the US Intelligence community is a bunch of lying faggots who lie all the time when they aren't lying about everything because they're liars

I didn't realize you separated the two.

Wait, so another person on pol believes Russia hacked the DNC? I thought I was the only sane person here.

Nope. That's us

You mean Saigon.

>That is a increase in force. It requires an increase in response

A random phishing email that miraculously worked comes nowhere close to making up for what the USA has done to them in the past

shill harder, neocon

We've bugged other nations leaders phones... Fuck sake. Even if you don't believe Assange and Russia was responsible for phising that dumbass Podesta, we do far worse with no negative action taken towards us.

>the facts don't agree with my worldview so I will disregard them

You are an idiot if you believe the entire US government is involved in a huge conspiracy to defraud the US and not a single person involved has not leaked the truth

Who is "everyone"? Last time I checked we had very friendly relations with like 80% of the world.

You can thank Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin for getting Insane McCain reelected.

YOUTUBE HAS BANNED REALITY CALLS

Oh no how dare the Russians interfere with our elections by exposing the Democrats' unethical behavior.

I don't understand this at all. I'm so confused.

How do all of these agencies know Russia did this? They, the mainstream media and even Obama literally said that you can't hack the election weeks before November started and told Trump to stop bitching about it, and now that Trump won the election, they're now saying that Russia hacked the election.

People like Bill Maher said that Wikileaks consisted of fake, Russian emails, while DNC journalists like Richard Fowler said that they were Russian and stolen. They seemed to be pulling shit out of their asses before the general election.

If the USA had the best security in the world, how did they end up determining that Russia hacked the election after the general election instead of during the DNC and RNC?

I have seen no evidence that Russia did this. Only Assange and the Ecuador Embassy. There's more proof that the Democrats hacked the election than Russia.

Can anyone give me evidence that Russia did this?

You see Dimitri, this pyмын thinks that Europe and the Angosphere are everyone.
Nearly everyone developed? Yeah. Everyone useful and good as an ally? Nope.

>We've bugged other nations leaders phones

What is your point? We acted in the interests of the US. Those other countries are free to retaliate in kind.

>You are an idiot if you believe Iraq doesn't have WMDs. Why would the US government lie about something so important?

>We acted in the interests of the US

You must be the new bitch with no seniority who has to work on New Years and Sunday.

>If the USA had the best security in the world, how did they end up determining that Russia hacked the election after the general election instead of during the DNC and RNC?

Almost every week i read an article about the billions US gvt is putting into cyber defense.
What a shame, and Obama told us that Russia was a weak insignifiant country.

the cia report was heavily qualified and stated that sadam wanted to get weapons, not that he had any beyond what we had sold him.

Regardless I don't have a problem with foreign intervention. We should be using our military more.

>We should be using our military more

and we should be gassing you kikes more, too

And still the country is filled with drugs from another hemisphere and an unending tide of illegal immigrants...BEST IN THE WORLD!!

wrong, an employee's laptop was infected with malware, but the laptop had no connection to the grid. you've basically proved you're full of shit with that statement so go fuck off

>hurr I'm a worthless faggot that wants to see the world go to war.

Try suicide brother.

Podesta got phished
The DNC was leaked from within
HRC put her shit on an unsecured server

>DA RUSSIANS
narrative is coming from secondhand "sources"

Do you believe that the leaked emails are completely true? Not fabricated, the real deal, I mean.

Let me break it down.

1) In real world, no one actually cares about proving anything. All you have to do is repeat something confidently long enough often enough.

>If you keep telling a man he is a pig, sooner or later he will start oinking.
>t. Goebbels.

2) The objective here is to force a meme that "Russians hacked the elections". The fact that elections themselves weren't "hacked" doesn't matter. Already half of Clinton voters believe Russia literally hacked the voting machines. The objective it to undermine Trump's legitimacy as president.

Did we sell them the yellow cake they didn't have?

The bulk of them are true. In those instances an intelligence agency would usually edit a select few to make them more incriminating. It is standard practice.

>The DNC was leaked from within
That's not what all the evidence shows.

Look up Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.

>even if they did it's okay because they were exposing corruption.

But that is ok. If a foreign gov helps expose your gov's corruption, they're helping. If you don't think so, why would you want to be kept in the dark?

>We should be using our military more.

>Fuck Russia if they think they can do what they want

Should we fuck USA, cuz it is the only country, that think they can do what they want

>Almost every week i read an article about the billions US gvt is putting into cyber defense.
No amount of money will save you if your top people are computer-illiterate (like most older people). Podesta used something like "p@ssw0rd" as his password.

Putin, for example, knows this, so he doesn't use computers at all.

Mccain should have been beheaded back in vietnam. Butthurt mccain, how does it feel to see a climate change denier winning presidency and Russis winning and gaining influence in middle east? He would even let his mother get fucked by vietnams and islamists just to see putin cry.
His whole life is revolved around chronic butthurt. What a pathetic living being

Foreign governments are not acting in the interests of another nation. The content of the emails is irrelevant the goal was to destabilize the US. The intent was malicious.

Regardless the content of the emails didn't expose anything that a political junkie didn't already know. There was nothing amazing in the releases

>Your country is a shithole due to your whole culture

It is fun, when gypsies like you are talking about russian culture

>Should we fuck USA, cuz it is the only country, that think they can do what they want

Yes, you should be doing everything in your power to further your own interests.

I do think exposing corruption is good, but not when it's carried out by a foreign actor with an aim at swaying our political elections.

You seem to underestimate what a terrible precedent it is for a foreign government to attempt to sway our elections by hacking into party computers and using stolen material to tip the scales toward their favored candidate.

>McCain

>"I saw your flag therefore I'm bias and I will ignore your comment"

You just prove my point about the average ruski mentality

Your country has:

>Lower minimal income per capita than Romania
>Lower average income per capita than Romania
>Lower life expectancy than Romania
>Highest HIV rates in Europe
>Highest abortion rates in Europe
>Highest alcohol consumption in Europe
>Highest domestic abuse violence In Europe
>Highest incarceration rate in Europe
>Highest population of muslims minorities in Europe

It's hilarious whenever you scream about how immoral the west is while your country is a degenerate shithole of Europe.

No wonder Hitler wanted to exterminate every single one of you vodkaniggers

McCain is such a disgusting human being. This is a guy who wanted to keep us Iraq 100 more years. Obama's pullout was disastrous, but it way better then anything McCain wanted. Oh and he's an open borders fanatic. Double joy.

First, they have no proof on this. Even if they did, then good. Hillary needed to be exposed. She was open about wanting to start a war with them. Their actions would have been completely justifiable because of that.

Death throes of a dying empire. Too bad its going to take us down with it

So did Russia actually hack an electric grid or is this just more unproven """real""" news?

Why so pro-war friendo?

The majority of the people here are to far down the rabbit hole with their trump cult of personality to care about the republic. Whatever Trump says is true

>So did Russia actually hack an electric grid
No.