Are black people who support Trump cucks

Are black people who support Trump cucks

Yes. They are traitors

Well they're not niggers by that reasoning but they're still black.

Kicking out illegals helps the lowest of the labor force

Guess who that is

No they're based. The blacks that vote for Trump are the hard working types. The types that voted for Hillary are the gibmedats that blame everything on whitey.

we don't have a problem with niggers we have a problem with black people

blacks who fallow BLM are the dumbest niggers on the planet. Trump supporting niggers are top niggers with some thinking power

just because someone isn't on welfare doesn't mean they're not a nigger. more qualifying metrics required.

Why shouldn't they strive to better themselves, even if their ceiling is inherently low?

they should date whites, that way the good black DNA would be saved in the mixed people

then all that would be left are niggers

Good idea

I'm going to get a black trump supporting qt.

I can second that statement, I'm working at fast-food while I'm in college and virtually all of my co-workers voted Trump. Almost all of them are mixed/black.

People who work hard vote Trump. Pampered losers vote Hillary.

>muh uncle tom

Slavery ended 200 years ago, stop acting like a savage and make yourself an half decent man.

Blacks are always "illegal" everywhere but Africa though.

>the only thing blacks can do is live on Democrat supplied welfare.

Maybe, Trump niggers are the rare niggers with jobs or aspirations.

the white genepool could benefit from them

No, they're retarded. Just like anyone who supports Trump.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I think you got it mixed buddy.

Listen Trump ran on a platform of labor protectionism. I know Sup Forums made it sound like he was a fascist, but it's not true.

Labor protectionism can help all domestic labor participants of all races and sexes. Trump could win again if he isn't linked with bigotry, and honors his campaign promises.

Nah we're based

Wearing a MAGA hat draws so much attention it's ridiculous