Is he redpilled?

Is he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope
I hate him about as much as I hate niggers
Which is a lot

He's autistic. How does he expect anyone to take him seriously when all he goes on about is the jews?

All he thinks is about the joossss and that's it.

Obviously. Ignore the retards above. Duke probably is OP 2bh

He's a political prop they drag out at election time for people to disavow or be compared with

He's clearly controlled opposition.

Make your enemies look absurd, and you'll have a much easier time controlling them.

He's talking about jews! Absolute lunatic, don't take him seriously goys!

Fuck off kike

I go on about the jews all the time anonymously but you would have to be a retard to do it publicly. It's political suicide.

nice tactical bowl cut

Somebody has to do it, and he deserves respect for breaking the conditioning.

Name 1 (ONE) more redpilled politician
>protip: you can't

That is the most disgusting looking white man I have ever seen.

kek came to post this

Don't you see the bowl cut?

yes did you see the interview hid did where Alex blew his own cover?

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

kek i came to see someone else do so

Is bowl cut David Duke the most powerful of all David Dukes?

Why the fuck is this a question. How much fucking more do you have to do and say, to qualify as "redpilled". Boy as pol gone to shit.

Is he red-pilled? Is China in Asia?

Saying duke is redpilled is similar to saying Bill Maher is redpilled just because he hates Muslims

No, he is rednecked

Probably a con artist who lives off from stormcuck's shekels

What? Duke is literally a White Supremacist who was grand wizard of the KKK who especially distains niggas and jews with good reason, Maher is a leftist atheist who hates all religions and says race docent exist. You couldn't of picked a worse comparison.

>(((KKK)))
he's only good for turning up every 4 years to publicly endorse the most likely republican nominee

He's cool but his face freaks me the fuck out.

Terrible man i hate this fucker

controlled opposition COINTELPRO shite. He's an FBI informant too. Duke is the forerunner for faggots like Richard Spencer.

No, he's just got shit for brains like his followers in the Alt-Right.

He's fine by me

Loved to watch him debate Alex Jones

He is probably a CIA (or FBI or state) operative used as controlled opposition. A large portion of the old Black Panthers were double-agents/informers and used to control black radicalism.
The KKK is basically a zombie. It was first an active military proxy for the Democratic Party to intimidate southern blacks and kill Republican supporters, then it withered away to become a puppet boogyman to fool black voters to avoid voting Republican.

Show me the evidence.

who?

>1 post by these (((id's)))

There is [spoiler]none[/spoiler]

Duke is not controlled opposition. Spencer is not a faggot.

Blackpillers like to call everyone who is speaking truth "controlled opposition". I wonder if they accuse their own mirror image of being an FBI shill.

Yes. The Jewish elite he speaks about are a main force behind a lot of the problems we have.

He's certainly an Aryan Moe from the 3 Stooges

Yes but nu/pol/ HEY GUYS HES ECELEB BETTER WATCH OUT HES AN E-CELEB! HES E-CELEB!

Jews, Jews, Jews and Jews. He doesn't talk about anything else.

Kazoo kid grew up fast man

>(((David))) Duke

Probably not.

He hasn't even figured out that Trump is a Mischling yet.