Hello Sup Forums, AMA, I will answer truthfully as long as your question is reasonable and not a meme

Hello Sup Forums, AMA, I will answer truthfully as long as your question is reasonable and not a meme.

fuck off we're full

send me some of that oil money.

What's the ratio of c4 to virgins earned?

Sup Saudi bro.

How long until the House of Saud falls?

no
no
1:72

why is Christ superior to Mohammed in every possible way?

Fuck off, sandnigger. There's nothing about you we want to know.

Very, very long probably.

You can't compare them, yes they're both prophets but they're incomparable in their own right and I respect both.

Do you hate non Muslims? How are we treated over in your land?

no

These muslamic people taking our jobs

Personally speaking, I do not hate non-muslims in the slightest, Islam teaches us to respect others even if they're of different religions, and so on.
But, I will be honest, non-muslims aren't treated in the best way over here, I mean, it's not like Nazi Germany but you still do get a few looks if you're a non-muslims, I don't like this practice :/

Then why don't you work harder and out-do us in the fucking interview you retard?

wat wat wat? I thought Yous were no longer a thing?

It is the magic of kek.

How do you tell a non Muslim just by looking at them? Being Muslim is a religion not a race :^)

My grandad would be turning in his grave if he knew the muslamic peoples were here

>implying you actually get jobs

eh, you just know honestly, in a place filled with muslims you just know who is a muslim and who isn't

What's Saudi's opinion on Mexico?

who will build your Lamborghinis after Islam took over the world and everybody just sits around , prays and drinks tea?

Hey Arab, what do you think of Persian people?

How difficult is it for a foreigner with a western education to get a new grad chemical engineering job in the kingdom? I would move there in a heartbeat as I don't drink and generally keep to myself, so living on a compound doesn't bother me.

What is it like living in Saudi Arabia?

Are you middle, upper, or oil money class?

What's your favorite food?

No opinion, I've never met someone from Persia.
So Neutral I guess.

>taqqiya
>answer truthfully

Have you ever been to the cube?

how long is the ride from Riyadh to Mecca by car?

It's a bit difficult I guess, but once you get there
BOI
BOI are you gonna enjoy it
you're gonna fucking sit and do your fucking chemical shit and have fucking indians working under you and be paid like fucking a million a year
westerners are valued here as workers so you're fucking set.
And yeah, move into a majorly-western compound, you can probably get alcohol there too even though you don't drink, and it'll be a nice atmosphere
But, honestly I wouldn't move here, because uh as you know Saudi is runnin outta oil so uh idk.. people aren't being paid salaries and shit.

What do you think of homosexuals and transsexuals?

I doubt that someone who has the leisure to do an ama on Sup Forums meets the requirements to use Taquiyya.

What would happen if a Christian pilot flew a passenger jet directly into the Qabba'a?

Wrong. Mohammed is a false prophet. Jesus is God in the flesh.

how can you get a gf/wife in SA?
Will you be forced to marry a woman chosen by your family whether you like her or not?

Tread carefully, Alberto.

How does it feel knowing God will punish you for being slaves to the Black Gold and disciples of Satan?

It's just, living, but people are much nicer, they'll go the extra mile to help you, ofcourse you can't drink and shit.
I'm middle class, I don't even own a BMW/Merc yet, so yeah pretty low-middle class.
Favourite food uh either pizza or tacos, but my staple food is Shawarma.

Are you "Red-pilled"?

Like 14-16 hours.

If given the opportunity, would you leave SA?

I was thinking of going only for a year or so, but all the advertisements for positions I found always have a "saudi native only" disclaimer on them. I wish our own countries would have similar disclaimers, but thus is life in the multicultural west.

I looked into the whole running out of oil thing and it wouldn't really impact me. From my understanding if it is in my lifetime, it would be toward the end of it. Even then its not so much running out, as it is just being more difficult to get.

The Ka'abah? Yes, 2-3 times.

I hate you and your people i hope Trump and Putin will nuke your muslism to ash. fucking pedophiles and crypto-homos.

Is it even possible to run out of oil? Seems the reserves will last 100s of years more no matter where you go.

kek true, I don't properly know what it even is, basically just lying to save your friends i guess

war

I should also point out that Mohammed is dead yet Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior lives.

Arranged Marriage.
sucks.

They're both dead. Find me proofs that Jesus is alive, in the flesh.

Don't think I'll be punished.

What does the Kaaba represent to Muslims? It's older than Islam, correct? So it's more of an Arab culture thing? Like, why a big black cube? In Ancient Egypt, a black cube represented Saturn worship. The Christian Cross is just a cube unfolded onto a flat surface. The Jewish Star of David is a cube viewed from the corner. So why do we all like cubes?

If any foreigner were to visit, what are some things to avoid doing? Are left handed people looked down upon?

si

>war

With what, your suicide terrorists? xD Arabs except for Turkey are shit tier in terms of military.

so why did muhammad fuck a 9 year old?

We are already at war though.

What's inside the cube?

Leave SA for what? Nigeria? No.
California? Yes.

What's your opinion on the saudis? Daesh? The syrian conflict?
Are you muslim? Do you consider yourself as one? If yes, do you literally follow the quran and the Hadiths? Is it the same for the rest of your country's population?

I heard that elites in SA have access to prostitutes and even gay sex without any repercussion.

How easy is it to get laid over there?

What do you think of us? What are your people think of us?

how do I get a saudi gf without being muslim?
do they secretly like foreigners?

It will indirectly impact you, 98% of Saudi's revenue is from Oil.
How you gonna live in a country where 98% of the wealth is
gone
kapoosh
GONE

It's a rock that came from the moon inside a box. Muhammad apparently moved the rock from the desert to Mecca because he saw it has holy.

In reality it's more than likely just some sort of obsidian crystal.

See? Muslims are like cancer, they spread to healthy cells.

the US actually sells them all the weapons.

>implying there isn't a backdoor in all missiles and aircraft that disables them at will from the US

>mudslime
>rapefart

that is your opinion
i will not try to change it

He's emirati you fucking nigger. Stop appropriating our good looking men.

si?

It's possible, prices are fucked anyway right now, so.. everything is riding on Mohammed Bin Salman's Vision 2030..

US sells them used shit, main millitary ally in that area for US is Israel, they got the best stuff.

Do you question your sexuality when you see fellow Arabs like in your picture, or are you just gay from the get go?

I'm not gay but they look like fashion models. Wait, he probably is.

Even if you try you cant. There can be only war.

Is it possible for some poor manlet to get randomly married off to an elite top tier sandqt? Families don't like adjust the bride price when they notice their daughter is hot, do they?

what do you think happened on 9/11 saudi bro?

But the Kaaba itself is far older than Islam. Muhammad put the moon rock inside it because the Kaaba was already a place of pilgrimage so it made logical sense to incorporate it. So why a black cube in the first place?

I don't plan on living there forever. I'd just like to work for a couple of years to make some fat stacks of income tax free cash.

No LMAO nobody cares if you're left handed
uh.. some things to avoid hmm, uh, I'd avoid practicing my religion in public (I hate this, but thats just how the population is my apologies)
I wouldn't listen to music loudly
DONT
STARE
AT
WOMEN
or
TOUCH
THEM
OR
TALK
TO
THEM
UNLESS
THEY'RE
A
SHOPKEEPER.

hey buddy can you answer

Are you the Saudi that went to KU that posts on SP?

Arabs fuck little boys its something normal for them.

Because at that time it was the norm, child marriages/pedo marriages was the norm, yes Muhammad was a prophet (PBUH) but he wasn't some fucking time-traveller, he was still a human, he followed trends somewhat (although he set more trends then he followed kek)

what do the average muslim think about these terrorists in Europe?

Find it yourself, I have nothing to prove. He is alive and He is returning soon to expel Satan and its hordes of atheists, commies, feminists and muslims.

So you'd move to Nigeria given the chance?
Thought so, faggot.

What's it like having sharia police, Saudi TV seems to be either reading the qur'an or outright military propaganda

That's your problem. Jesus Christ is the only way to God. Those who are not with Christ are against Him.

Why does islam cause problems literally in every continent?

There are tons of different religons USA, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Canada, etc... But why does only Islam try to blow up people so regularly and still claim to be the religion of peace?

>faggot
Said by arab, you like fiki fiki little bois in the ass like your fello brothers in faith?

tiles and pillars and some verses from the quran on the wall
it's a mosque, my GrandFather has prayed inside of it before it was blocked off to normies and only king was allowed to go in

I hate war
I wish it'd all stop :C

They do sadly
but most of the royal family are nice people

HARD AF

How can something that your prophet did have been considered moral in his time but not now? Surely how he lived should be the model for how all Muslims live.

Opinion on the American election?