Americans insult everyone

>americans insult everyone
>get all defensive and become crybabies when they get a taste of their own medicine

yes, "crybabies"

why are british people so autistic? is it the water? its been like this for a long time, just look at monty python.

you need some water, all that crying has dehydrated you

The entitled always act like that.

>B-b-but it's ME! I'M the center of the universe! You're not supposed to fight back! WAAHHHH!!!

STFU you fat piece of shit. Anyone living in this hellscape who's proud of it is cancer.

>getting so mad you make a thread on Sup Forums about it
nice blog lmoa

nice proxy faggot, but americans arent as stupid as the memes would have some believe.

>Having pride in your culture is bad
Sure thing, Abdul

They act big and tough until you do anything to damage their self esteem.

We're allies wtf

Redcoats shit talking is worse than their teeth and humir put together

You are even stupider

You literally proved his point since OP insulted you and you are crying like a baby.

Why are Americans so arrogant?

Yes you are. And it's not even a proxy. I fucking hate this country like you would not believe. Unfortunately, americrap has turned the rest of the planet into hell also, so there's absolutely no escape at this point.

I already said, it's entitlement. America has been on top for so long that most of its (male mostly) citizens are greedy, entitled, self-absorbed sociopath manchildren. They do nothing but shit on everyone constantly, but are hypersensitive crybabies who will literally bust a blood vessel over someone wishing them "Happy Holidays". Now you know why so much fucking retarded shit happens in this country that doesn't happen anywhere else.

>making fun of OP
>crying

are americans the only anglos still in touch with reality? does crying mean something else in funny accent land?

lol you are worse than a communist.

You probably don't even know what a fucking communist is.

Just because your countries don't allow disagreement :-)

>citizens are greedy, entitled, self-absorbed sociopath manchildren.
That's actually exactly what I have observed of Americans.

They think they are God-given masters or something, just look at the way they try to force the ENTIRE WORLD to follow the American constitution (Democracy, Free Speech etcetera), and anyone who defies them is defying God and must be divinely punished by American hand.

lol prove my point more faggot

About your arrogance + ignorance? I think you're doing that for me. You realize you're 100% living up to the stereotype we're currently discussing, right? Fags. All of you shits.

Fun fact: Brave Canadian soldiers burnt down the White House once

This triggers the Americuck to no end

jesus, its like a joke that writes itself. its ok, you have a few autistic anglos to jerk you off for hating your own nation so keep going, im keking hard over your faggotry.

Who are you again and why should we care?

They've been controlled their whole life and are too brainwashed to notice it.
Those idiots even automatically get triggered when they read something bad about their regime, no matter if its true.
The same stupid ignorance caused the fall and massacres of the third reich

Irony

They never gave a fuck about wasting lifes of their citizen or losing wars as long as there are resources in the country they invade or an enemy of israel

Can't we just be friends?

Islam

U mad (((bro)))?

it's just bants, we were already mates

>colonize most of the planet
>get butthurt when a few mudslimes occupy their rainy island
meme

and yet your country couldn't maintain all the territories in the world that you conquered (that the was nearly half the world). Not only that, one of the territories that you brits once ruled is now the strongest in the world. Can you guess which one? ;)

>typical leaf shit.

>british "humour"
>THIS PARROT IS DEAD LOL
>NO IT INNIT MATE

>move to the UK
>friends bantz me constantly
>known as 'insulting' in leafland
>return the bantz im given, point out how mates are manlets, weeb virgins and should probably kill themselves
>kick me out of their house

Idk OP sounds like hes projecting

Most Americans I've met IRL are obnoxious and annoying. They generally fit that stereotype like a glove here on Sup Forums.

This is odd to Euros because they aren't allowed to defend themselves

Yeah I hate the banter culture. Just an excuse for people to be nasty to each other to make themselves feel better about their own shifty selves

They a live in small rainy islands
Its called the cuckisle effect

Stop crying.

Get nuked (again).

>all the butthurt americans in this thread
>all the desperate bandwagon leafs in this thread

>Rainy today
I wish... Speaking of Islands though...

;^)

ukucks btfo

>playing a Destiny raid with 5 Scotts
>they are all friends
>the entire raid they say the meanest shit to each other
>wish death on one another, threaten to rape each others moms, talk in excruciating detail how they were going to torture and murder each other
>I ask "aren't you guys friends why do you say these mean things"
>one guy replies "m8 that's how us Scotts are"

I don't fucking get it. It's retarded.

See what I mean? Brits love to project insecurity

Everyone bandwagons, they always lose tho, they never learn. Don't think they ever will learn.

Sad.

You have to be 18 to use this board

>Proving his point
fuck man, why?

>implying that everyone follows rules on the internet.

Shart in Marts in full damage control

>A

>Implying I"m no the oldest fuck in this thread
Most of 4chins is 12 now.

Thats not the implication I was making

What insecurity? How did you read any projection into those small words? I'm curious...

Le epic Falkland meme ayyy
Get raped by Muslims cuck

Get chucked out a helicopter you faggot.

You cant even talk without swearing, combined with your edgy "i hate america" rhetoric Id wager youre a few chains short of Tripp pants

there is a high chance that underage people post here tho.

>i was being made fun of so i told them to kill themselves

canadians have no idea how to shit talk my god

Shut the fuck up. Nobody who pontificates this hard about others being underage is anything but.

>Take issue with being called a "cry baby"
>Proceed to cry, like a baby

Jesus fucking Christ hahahahahahahaa! How can you be THIS FUCKING STUPID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Confirmed underrage

Sorry not a commie and that's Chile you are thinking about
But then again,Chile is our rightful clay

The disappeared user, it didn't just happen in Chile.

>brit trying so hard to bait people itt.

You responding is a sign of insecurity

My point is I dont take anyone 18 or younger seriously

Why are britbongs so easily triggered? Is it because their children keep coming out the wrong color?

A question is not a sign of insecurity, stop banding around words you have no understanding of.

Idiot.

Oh those,commies and innocent mixed together and thrown into the torture machine
I'd joke about it bit I have some decency

lol call a bully crybaby is real life and see if they dont make fun of you for it faggot. making fun of aspies=/=being a crybaby and only an aspie would think differently.

Careful, pendejo. You know damn well Americans will have to come save you Europeans from yourselves yet again.

So how is winter break, fellow youth

The suicide rate for their demographic is so high so i told them to just accept their fate

Salam burger bro

That banter tho

You shut the fuck up you unamerican twat. And judging by your early comment I figure you're a fucking commie too. One Nation under God you insufferable queer.

What is it with you fuckers and radiation? I mean first 2 big bombs blow you the fuck up, the FuckYouShiminachigotchi. I mean are you mutants or something that need it?

When will your kind just die out? You're Chinese people gone wrong, seriously wrong, you have the same slitty eyes, the same ching chong language, yet you seem to think you're superior? You're not superior, if anything your nation is pathetic. Let's take an objective look.

>Get BLOWN the fuck out with 2 bombs
>Get Tokyo BLOWN the fuck out with firebombing raids
>Surrender like cowards
>End up sucking American cock harder than anyone on the planet
If America had done what it has done to your homeland to mine? They would be extinct, they'd be no licking their crusty, dried out, circumcised sand nigger cocks like you faggots have done.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves as a country. I mean seriously you are pathetic and laughable.

Martial race my arse, the poverty stricken Nepalese have more courage and more ferocity than you turd eaters do.

ahahaha holy shit he's having a breakdown

Excuse me sir, is this your country's flag?

Its just banter lad

I don't insult anyone, that would be mean.

My nigga

im a 21 year old NEET so literally no change in lifestyle except its kinda cold

This is now an American patriotism thread. You are only encouraged to post if your nation's flag is on the moon and/or your country is the most influential super power of the modern age. Other peasants are allowed but only for fellow burgers to pity.

this guy is on a whole nother level

>I can literally say this no matter what the response is LOL. I'm clever. Shit, Ahmed is raping my sister, better not interrupt him so I don't go to jail for a hate crime. Rotherham wasn't that bad after all.

Wot?

congrats britbro, you've just described humanity.

God damn it feels good to be American.
What's that, rest of the world? I can't understand what you're saying. Why don't you go ahead and say it in MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, you know, the one you cucks are forced to learn at an early age in order to even have a chance at making it in life.
USA, my nigga. U. S. A.

it's hilarious when americans (Trump: I want to defend saudi arbia) call others muslims or act like they are against terrorists

islamic terrorism wouldn't be a global problem if not for US support