Is having a male foot fetish or letting straight friends play with my feet degenerate...

Is having a male foot fetish or letting straight friends play with my feet degenerate? I've had a really bad fetish my whole life I think before I turned gay

My feet prints in pic

I'll enable you. Here's my big tow faggot. Have fun touching yourself fucking freak.

Ur toe is gross. Mine are perfectly formed

Can you explain? The brain wired wrong isn't a valid reason as their is scienctific evidence, it is more likely your father stepped on your face as a babby.

Feet look like gross deformed hands. I will never understand you people.

Well I grew up at a babysitter who has 4 teenage guys who seemed like giants at the time, I remember their huge feet very vividly and had them pinning me down all the time. I assume that was a big part of it.

You let your friends touch your feet to derive sexual pleasure from them without their consent.

What do you think?

Here's my big toe you degenerate cunt, I hope you get hit by a truck

Just to clarify I think most male feet are fucking disgusting

I'm not going to stop them if they want to be weird and draw on my soles

>manly feet
top gross fampai
become an hero

you wanna get girls do it, you fucking idiot

>straight friends play with my feet
they're just as gay as you

>Leaf

They think it's a fun game between friends. You use them for sexual pleasure, ignoring their right to be aware of this game of yours.

You are a bad, manipulative friend.

>be 13/14 at bible camp
>2 other guys want to stay up so they sneak to my bunk
>we have to be quiet cuz councillor is in next room
>very small bed
>we lay head to feet with me at one side and one guy on either side of me with feet in my face
>I don't really want to have my feet in their face cuz my feet are huge and think it would be weird
>"user just stretch out so your comfy"
>put my feet in their face
>"holy shit user has huge feet XD"
>I lay there while we tell stories feel their breath on the bottom of my feet cuz they are facing each other
>start telling weird little kid sex stories
>we are all getting horny
>"user is it true what they say about big feet?"
>I'm shy and say I dunno
>one of them Has a red pen
>"user try to be quiet"
>they take turns drawing random stuff, including stick figures with blood
>I'm laying there trying not to cum
>pass out from penis hardness
>tfw

I just like when guys have bigger, meatier hands and feet than me. If they're deformed like or it's just disgusting. I met a guy here who wanted me to send my used socks, since I wear lady socks.

you're typing that out as you get erect. kinda nasty

Freak!

>400 pound hacker

nah they shouldn't be aware. fuck them

Has anyone accidentally been in a situation where they should have realized something weird was going on?

I think wanting to send the guy my socks to be friendly was something I should have realized sooner. But, I guess he liked guys with small cute feet.