Be me as a kid

>be me as a kid
>Omg Luke is so awesome and yoda is funny! The emperor is going to get wrecked.

>be me now
>the empire did nothing wrong. stop being such a pussy Luke and listen to Based Sheev. Fuck the rebels.

Is this what the red pill feels like? What have you done to me Sup Forums

Yes. We Empire now.

I have the same feels. Where did I go wrong?

Luke was going to join the Imperial academy, but his Aunt and Uncle wanted him to waste his life being a farmer on a desert planet. He only joined the terrorist network to fight the Imperials because a perverted old man convinced him to chase pussy that he knew was his sister.

Rebels are literally terrorists.

Literally suicide mission to blow up a giant structure which we now know houses millions of innocents

That's what growing up feels like

The empire is the equivalent of what would happen if the UN took over the world, you fucking morons.

The Empire literally did nothing wrong.

>Be me now
>Try and watch star wars
>Can't because it's stupid shit for little kids

Wow, this is what growing up feels like

As a kid
>empire bad, rebellion good fuck yeah rights and freedumb
As a teenager
>the new republic seems pretty left wing and oppressive
Now
>the empire did nothing wrong, they're just portrayed as heartless monsters by propagandists when in reality they wanted to create a stable galactic society built on order and natural law

>for little kids
>has an incestuous plotline

Your (You)

You're still a kid. You bitch

>All this effort Lucas put into making Shev evil and yet more and more see through Jedi propaganda.

What a timme to be alive.

>he thinks that because he "grew up" he can't enjoy things anymore

You're doing it wrong

Same in Skyrim, but due to nords whiteness people still think that nords are the "good guys".

I turned to Empires after Tie Fighter, Dark Forces games and Trawn trilogy.

doesn't really excuse them for destroying a religion that was mostly peaceful and non-threatening to the galaxy

I see someone hasn't read the extended universe, the empire was a mess.

Objectively speaking there are two things to consider about SW:
1) Empire was never portrayed as plain "bad guys"
2) Rebels actuall DO have a cause.

Empire replaced the corrupt and criminal republic and brought up advancement to many places, restored order etc,

However
- Empire is racist. All non humans, even humanoid races - are discriminated against. So obviously all alien races have cause to rebel against it.
- Empire got highjacked by insane Sith cult. By any difinition Sith are no good guys, even if they can have legitimage grievances.

So was Republic and everyone who fought against Empire though too.

Yes but the Moffs essentially ran their portions of the empire as a personal fiefdom, not only this but the emperor literally built everything around him. The moment he died the empire dissolved into bickering warlord states.

But the empire was always built around the emperor who is Sith. How was it hijacked?

>the UN has an Emperor
Your country FOUNDED the United Nations! Just like you did the League of Nations! And Al Queada! And Islamic State!

Why do you Americans keep making shit that just fucks up the world even more? Are you the nation of the Devil?

>be empire
>want to stop terror
>go in a temple and murder all Jedi
>kill random kids
>empire says "we had good intentions and sheit"
>people think empire dindu
>mfw the empire is a black, and you say he dindu

You guys are cucks

Aside from him going insane corrupted by his power, read extended universe for all the cases Sith made a mess using empire`s resourecs by either infiltrating it (Emperor being Sith didnt mean he welcome other Sith), mind control, taking over via brute force etc.

>Degenerate kiddy plots

((Who)) could be behind this, I wonder?

No, Luke saw them blow up a planet.

Trying to galvanize faggots like Australia to become more accepting and multicultural

>being this naive

the Jedi order started off ok, but being tied to the republic as literal "judge dredds" made them increasingly biased and quick to act agaisnt anything "anti-republic."

look at the clone wars to see how they lost their way, they didnt try hard to negotiate a peace or at least remain impartial in the conflict.

also they tried to depose a elected official without a trial, anyone in the galaxy would see them as crazy monks that needed to be regulated or destroyed as they were.

>star wars brainlet please go

I am having a hard time explaining my 3 year old kid why the empire are the bad guys.
He was very sad when he saw stormtroopers dying in a trailer on tv.

They aren't the bad guys

>watching Jewlywood garbage that uses minorities as heroes and promotes faggotry

haha, good laff m8s

Even if the Jedi Order was innocent of wrongdoing (which is HIGHLY debatable) that does not mean that the fact that the Empire eliminated them means the Empire was bad.

Sometimes bad stuff is done by people running nations that are in the long run good. The Romans basically genocided entire peoples sometimes but in the long run the Roman Empire was the most peaceful and prosperous time in history at that point and it lasted for a really long time and benefited most people immensely.

Never forget...

>- Empire is racist. All non humans, even humanoid races - are discriminated against. So obviously all alien races have cause to rebel against it.
>- Empire got highjacked by insane Sith cult. By any difinition Sith are no good guys, even if they can have legitimage grievances.

What you have to understand though was that in the OT it was more balanced and it was only after the OT with the writing of a bunch of additional canon by people other than George Lucas that all this stuff about the Empire being evil racists etc comes from.

If all the canon had stayed true to the intent of the OT the Empire would have been portrayed as more neutral with just some bad apples at the top.

rebels are terrorists.

>peaceful and prosperous time in history at that point and it lasted for a r
What not

Do you take roman as your history?

Whiter people inherently did nothing wrong compared to darker people
It's a scientific fact

The real redpill is outgrowing Star Wars you fucking manchild.

>Do you take roman as your history?
what do you mean?