16 year old swedish girl that got raped durning new years will keep the baby she says

>16 year old swedish girl that got raped durning new years will keep the baby she says

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Jews_of_Poland_within_the_Russian_Empire_.281795.E2.80.931918.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How are babby formed?

While I'm sure there are many such cases, your understanding of biology is lacking. Sad!

S U P E R I O R M U S L I M S E E D

If she wanted to do the abortion, would that be considered racist in Sweden?

Okay so

She's probably a feminist

And she's going to be raising mudslime seed

Can you imagine that?

Being a mudslime halfbreed raised by a feminist single mom that doesn't really want you because you're a rapebaby?

In a country rapidly swinging towards the right (I hope)?

This makes zero sense Poland.

Please tell me this shit is fake.

Source? Also is the guy a shit skin you didn't bother to specify

>2012

>knowing you're pregnant the day after sex occured
That's not how it works

You need to way instain mother who kill her babby

Ahhh! Just what I've always wanted, to look at my child every day and be reminded of my personal violation by a piece of shit who valued me as highly as a jizzed sock with a hole in it

well, that's what conquerors do, they rape and pillage. White men are weaker than brown men.

Is this their strategy? Rape as many women as they can giving birth to more of them? Like some Alien shit.

I'm going to hog tie that cunt and drop her off at a rapefugee shelter. See if she'll still be saying that bullshit after fifteen hours of getting culturally enriched in every hole.

Sweden isn't even a punch line anymore. This is beyond retarded.

nuclear war pls

the baby's already gonna have those genes so best thing to do is abort the damn thing.

Sweden no!

She probably said she'll keep it in case she gets pregnant.

Ahahahahahahahaha. Imagine being a run of the mill Swedish guy. How much more of a pussy can you be??

I also read that a polish girl would open up her own personal black cock sucking shop. I don't have any source but you can trust me, I'm from Sup Forums

doesnt it take like a week or something to confirm a woman is preagnart

>tfw no source

>run of the mill
didn't know this phrase, thanks for expanding my English vocabulary

Can someone post a pic of the girl raped so I can see how much of a degenerate she is and not care?

Poles are half Jews and here's a source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Jews_of_Poland_within_the_Russian_Empire_.281795.E2.80.931918.29

Why is he Asian?

Its not "rape", its "UNdocumented consent". Use the correct term shitlord.

We could be seeing their version of Hitler's origin story.

Do you really have to ask?

Give us the source

hmm I wonder if something happened between that picture and modern day