If there is one movie you should watch at the beginning of 2017 it's "the Physician"...

If there is one movie you should watch at the beginning of 2017 it's "the Physician" ... how medicine came from IRAN and how the basis of modern "hospitals" was founded by Ibn e Sina.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhE8uXvwwvw

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iexnws.mobi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYO HOL UP!
SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ DOCTORS N SHIEEEET!!

Completely irrelevant propaganda seeing how anything civilized from the middle east is gone with the muslim takeover.

the book is actually better, the movie is skewed and not that accurate
my.mixtape.moe/iexnws.mobi

Iran is still more civilized than the US.

meanwhile you are allied to saudi arabia. top kek

Civilisation on itself started in persia and areas surrounding it. Writing, agriculture, cities... It's a cradle of civilisation.
Fucking arabs.

>tfw you assume all Euroflag posters are snackbars

Which is funny considering you're 55% at best and the lowest in Europe is like 85%.

>>snackbars
>says the saudi ally
you ameritards make me laugh

>Iran is still more civilized than the US
Where is the chanting of death to Iran, and anti-Iran propaganda painted on our buildings? It doesn't exist, because we're not a backwards 3rd world country hellbent on converting everyone to our cult of Islam.

F P B P
P
B
P

>how medicine came from IRAN

Hippocrates?
Galen?

>Where is the chanting of death to Iran, and anti-Iran propaganda painted on our buildings?
dude the US is filled with "nuke Iran now" propaganda in the media, and uttered by your politicians. plus, Iranians don't mix regime and people, they don't hate the american people, but their globalis, saudi loving corrupt terrorist training cunt of a regime.

>converting everyone to our cult of Islam.
that's literally against Shia islam.

I enjoyed this movie.

Will definitely do, thanks man.

They were before Islam. To them, nothing existed before Islam. Reason doesn't matter.

Considering the environment which allowed the middle east to not be a barbaric shit hole for a short period of time doesn't crop up in their minds. If its perceptibly under the umbrella of Islam, it is Islamic in the fullest. It's how their tribe mentality works.

I grew up around really devout Christians, at least most of them were sentient. Can't say the same for what I've seen of Muslims.

you really don't know shit about iran do you?

>he thinks arabs and their islam is relevant to Iran
top kek mate. educate yourself

>flag

checks out

Also, I've noticed when you talk about this with Muslims, they split up into national and ethnic talking points. Like when you talk about the broader social problems of Islam, they may imply that their group is different.

On a side note, I actually do find Persian and Iranian history to be interesting and beautiful. Also tragic, in how the Arabs invaded and subverted and tried to destroy and subdue the people of what would become Iran. You guys were practically almost white.

Medicine wasn't "invented" in one specific place.

China had medicine -- I would be willing to bet before Iran did.

Civilisation on itself started in persia and areas surrounding it.

Stop.

>haha americans have such terrible healthcare
>haha iranians actually created hospitals

Cool down Ruhollah, we know that Islam is irrelevant to the Islamic Republic of Iran.

really makes you think America

They've observed the remains of European hunter-gatherers and found they mended bones and likely used medicinal herbs. That was tens of thousands of years ago.

If he means medicine in a strictly western sense, it sure as shit didn't come from 11th century Iran. Kek

discontinued WITS in April 2012

really makes you think why

Why do the Christians have such a high hostage count?

Is this a facet of snackbar culture I'm unaware of? I heard about this shit happening in Egypt once, that it was a Coptic man doing it because he didn't think he'd get a fair shake from the justice system.

Redpill me on Shia and Sunni if you can pls.

Kek, also sage

>secular is the 2nd most violent
Muh christian dark ages meme btfo

>fascist/white supremacists
>13

Sad!

That Hollywood propaganda ratio for antifa films is absurdly low. They make like 14 of those movies a year.

Book written by ((Noah)) ((Eli)) Gordon

>leaves out Iran's greatness predates its Islamic takeover and that Iranians are a cousin to the peoples of Europe