Whatever happens to emos? Where did they go?

Whatever happens to emos? Where did they go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8
youtu.be/Lq36E0j7Jqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If your social group is defined by a suicidal nature don't expect it to last a long time.

they are sjws and hipsters now

the malls and social circumstances of the late 90s to early 2000s died out

Get the fuck off Sup Forums with this shit, faggot.

They made Youtube channels for alt-right content.

On Sup Forums now tbqh.

t. former emo kid.

No

They went to tumblr

they grew up

irrelevance

Morphed in to Hipsters as they grew up, the next generation didn't have the cultural emo icons to fuel the lifestyle, as a result they kind of died out. The new generation leached on to things like social justice and other Hipster bullshit.

They all killed themselves.

It was popular when I was still in School for a few years. Then it disappeared, now we're Nazis.

They grew up.

Grew up and started listening to jazz

where did the goths go

They either turned into tumblr whores or trannies

They turned into SJWs.

The remnants of which are still ingrained in them (they are never happy about anything).

Killed off by the huns

They grew up and became hipsters

I thought this became "scene" and there are still people doing it. Stupid Final Fantasy-looking faggots.

Eugenia Cooney is one right?

Kek

In France they got beaten up by sandniggers and became redpilled. Thanks Mohamed!

This. Emo/scene kids evolved into hipsters. It seems like around 2008/2009 the emo/scene culture fell off the face of the earth. It was really popular when I was in high school.

devoured by russian hackers

Kek

They became trannies.

>turned into a fag

Same, used to be in the Scene/Emo cliques.

We got harassed by the niggers, now here I am.

They killed themselves.

Why don't you join 'em to faggot?

KYS

They're still around, definitely, I imagine they're one of the most prevalent cliques.. So are Steampunkers.

Britfag?

they killed themselves or became redpilled.
in my experience the most mopey beta people become the hardest redpilled given time. they get so asorbed and used to their counter culture that they counter that by going the complete opposite and end up on Sup Forums

obama took office, give it 3 more years kay.

They grew up.

>t. ex Hardcore kid

this

It also helps that Scene/Emo/Goth people are obsessed with being white, so white that they're ghostly pale. They dig that shit, on a subconscious level I believe they're probably all pretty racist tbqh.

They all killed themselves duh

Ex emo kid here, still listen to modern variations of the music.

Most of us grew up and live normal lives, those that didn't are SJWs

Personally I became redpilled, shaved my head and bought guns. Jeans aren't as tight anymore, no more emo band t shirts. I wear black still tho.

They're the nu males with man buns and neckbeards and the bitches with nose rings and crazy bitch blue hair. All they ever were was hipsters

Lmao so fucking true

I was an emo/scene kid who loved his pale white skin. I very much hated every race I came across. Well except for the big booty latinas in school but that's another story

Every day some stupid nigger had something to say. Spics weren't as bad as some actually liked the music and whole metal thing too. Was in a plot to make 4/20 great again but got found out and hid my involvement. Those niggers had no idea how close it was. Now I'm ok tho since I'm not around niggers and couldn't be anymore happy.

Whites and blacks don't mix

Pic is me

most got into different things that aren't degenerate but occasionally you still see them having the emo/scene look and hairstyle.

Yes

Never listened to emo style music, did dress in black and had black dyed hair.

Uh, idk. I just had the style because it looked very good on me. The longer hair covered some of my pretty meh facial features so I looked a lot better.

I am not, and never was politically anywhere close to those idiots. I hated arabs and niggers since I was 7 or so.

Also their style looks like garbage on everyone, never seen a good looking numale or SJW female.

Damn... dude

They turned gay then killed themselves. True but sad story.

Any girl with dyed hair is a tumblr SJW feminist

Where did the social justice cult come from anyway? I didn't remember it being there 8 years ago.

Gamergate

>tfw you will never do choking or bdsm with that mr bones looking semen demon

They killed them selfs off.

They work at Hot Topic now

No the sjws of the past grew up and turned into normies

The new generation of hot-headed faggot is the alt-right

Same type of person, different source of anger

they evolved into birds

they stopped pretending and became full blown sissy bois now that's socially acceptable

I was a goth kid in high school. Still do wear all black from time to time. Also

I've found this to be my experience.

also this.

>Where did they go?

You know those 20-30 year old people with a shitton of useless piercings and tattoos that look really emaciated.
That person was probably an emo 10 or so years ago

hahah this

Jesus christ you guys. Do you see these amazing patterns.

Also, yeah, the spics weren't bad at all, there were a few that were in the clique. But, that was probably the only exception.

Whites and Blacks don't mix, neither do Emos and Thugs.

Actual subcultures barely exist anymore. Nearly every identity is now tied in some way to some half-baked Internet movement. Social media and smartphones were a huge mistake.

This guy is literally more Alpha that all of Sup Forums combined. He actually went outside and did what we talk about while posting Pepes and Wojaks.

Former emo then goth here. And I'm always here

FPBP
P
B
P

This is false, they popped up once Tumblr became a thing.

Technically they have always been around, but there was more of a platform for them there.

I have an anorexic emo girl fetish. It's ruining my life.

>my whole wardrobe is still black

Will there ever be a cure? But, yeah I followed that pattern too.

You know what, you have a good point about that. I know i used to see a huge variety of people visiting certain places i go to 10 years ago. Now its just a shell of its former self.

There still are subcultures, but damn its all so muddled now,

A cure? For what? Always being able to combine any clothing from the wardrobe? Naw man, all black is the best, or at least minimal colours.

I remember hearing about it when I was in elementary school in 1996. Though they were called 'progressives' back then. My teacher was a fat bleeding heart liberal who spoonfed us this diversity garbage. 20 years later I realized why my dad never liked my teacher, he saw how me and my sister were being indoctrinated.

They split off into faggots and 'hardcore' kids which turned into full-blown degenerates.

More like the whole Scene kids also popped up at that time, then the emos kinda split into the hardcore metal group which later became the cancer known as core, and you also got the straight edge groups. Depends why someone was in it. Some for fashion, some for political/society reasons the straight edges, some because they needed to vent frustration trough music the core folks.

I full blown degenerates though? I dunno, never seen them really. Those were ussually the techno/scene kids desu, since there were so many drugs involved, and sex involved.

We

They grew up, got jobs in corporate America, made their way into Sup Forums and are now goose stepping alt reich ubermensch.

Oh come on now, you know the shade of certain black clothes can throw off the entire outfit.

This was me in highschool.
I now serve in the military
I got way more attention from females as a twink though

This is basically the social story of the past ten years. Slowly people will come to recreate actual underground and counter-culture behaviors. The ingredients for this are already in place.

Oh my god, so cute. That's why, if you were cute with swooshy hair you got the bitches, at least the emo ones.

Who /crabcore/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8

>tfw hair is shit now
Nothing lasts forever

This, the new style of feminine pansy boy is in the form of beards, flannels, and cuckoldry

Stress and aging ruin hair, I know the feeling. But, the best part about growing up is that it matters a lot less anyways.

>Where did they go?
Antarticanadadia

It might matter less but I'll never get hoards of young females throwing themselves at me again
Nothing, NOTHING will ever come close to the bliss my teenage years were

They learned being TransGender feminst gave them the privilage to be angry assholes. youtu.be/Lq36E0j7Jqw

>Whatever happens to emos?
they put on leather pants and cut themselves whilst listening to My Chemical Romance. Sometimes they cut too deep.

How so?

Stop comparing them. There were no liberal/sjw ideals tied in with being emo other than kids pretending to be bi for a couple years. Most of them grew up to be normal

Unless you get money.

Yes but I'm too jaded and bitter towards women after being on Sup Forums for years
I wouldn't enjoy it in the same way

This is also trufax, Emo's could give two fucks less about politics honestly and if they did it was the nerdy kid liberalism.

Most of them like to wear GIR shit from Invader Zim and run around talking and squealing about Twilight or Death Note.

1: that's a scene kid, not emo.
2: emo was a convoluted mess, the true emos were young urbanites and midwesterners who made or listened to indie rock infused hardcore-punk to explore greater emotion and sensitivity. When the media caught wind and when the fools who misanderstand any culture or subculture latched to emo, it quickly experienced a horrendous revamp of depressed annoying millenials who thought self harm was emo. When these kids got older, they grew out of it and it died like any other youth specific movement.

Same as goths, they eventually grew up or killed themselves

Hmm yes I remember pro EU crap being spouted even in 2002 when I was a child. Elementary school teachers were basically indoctrinating you into a cult of diversity and multiculturalism and force you to adopt these views. I already knew back then that Islamists were a violent, primitive and inferior type because I went to school with them. So after that I knew that these chimps were a problem, I was smart enough to chose a high school that was 98% white.

I would recommend if you're becoming a parent to find the most white school you can, the quality of teaching doesn't matter since a full class of white people automatically makes it much greater than anything that has more than 20% non whites. The non whites will disrupt class and lower the overall level and quality of education while likely also harassing or bullying your kid with other non whites. Also be really hard on elementary school teachers, they fuck around a lot and are inept make sure your kid gets the best he/she deserves.

Can confirm, I wasn't into girls though, never were. I didn't really fully realize this when I was that age though. I still got an overwhelming amount of female attention that made me uncomfortable and awkward.
Still have medium hair, looks great on me. Military forces you to have a certain length of hair I thought.